Gays

jimnyc

Aug 28, 2003
New York
Wonderwench was kind enough to imply that I am afraid to take the heat over what I think of gays. I've stated what I thought about gay marriages, now I will state what I think about gays in general.

They are a bunch of sexually deviant scumbags. I could care less if they all dropped off the face of the earth. Locking them up in cages like the animals they are would bring a great big smile to my face. They are nothing more than degenerates in my book.

Bring on the heat!

I'll bet you know people who are gay and in the closet - at least as far as you are concerned. And you probably think they are just like you.

Originally posted by wonderwench
I'll bet you know people who are gay and in the closet - at least as far as you are concerned. And you probably think they are just like you.

In my entire life I was friends with one person who is gay. I didn't even know he was gay until many years later. He has since been diagnosed with aids and is now a convicted child molestor.

If someone else I know is gay and they hide their disgusting behavior and stay in the closet, well, good for them! If they ever come out they certainly won't have my support, or friendship.

Befriending a gay and not letting them know what they are doing is wrong is the equivalent of befriending a crack user and selling him the rock.

I wonder how you would react if your child were gay.

I don't know about Jimmy but if it was my boy we would be taking a little trip to Reno for some therapy for him lol

He would see a psychiatrist and I would get him all the help he needs from that foul, disgusting disease.

All you would accomplish by trying to deprogram your child is to ruin his or her life.

Other than this very sarcastic post from Jim, no one is stating that gays should be killed or otherwise harmed. No one is saying that they hate them personally. You don't have to have the most devious of intent in order to object to a behavior.

What would you do if your son were a murderer? Or a rapist? If our children do things that we consider wrong, they are still our children.

All you would accomplish by trying to deprogram your child is to ruin his or her life.

No, his life would already be ruined if he was a fruit loop.

Only because you would make sure to create a feeling of self-loathing on his part.

Only because you would make sure to create a feeling of self-loathing on his part.

He/she SHOULD have a sense of self loathing if he/she was a disgusting queer/dyke.

What should a parent do? Sit back and watch his son smoke pole or his daughter munch carpet? As a parent you would do everything within your power to set the kid back on the strait and narrow.

I don't really hate gays, but I wouldn't say that it's normal either. I mean, if everyone was gay there would be no more people. With that said, I still think marriage should be between a man and a woman. I know people will mention slavery and segregation and things like that when I mention this, but marriage has always been defined this way and I think it should stay that way. I guess they could have something where they could get some benefits, but I still wouldn't call it marriage.

Originally posted by OCA
What should a parent do? Sit back and watch his son smoke pole or his daughter munch carpet? As a parent you would do everything within your power to set the kid back on the strait and narrow.

Well, I hope a parent doesn't watch his daughter smoke pole or his son munch carpet, for that matter.

All a parent can do is to teach a child values and help him develop a moral core. But at some point, the child will have to follow his own path in life. If that means being gay, should the parent cut the child out of his life?

I'm sad you really feel that way about gays jim.

By the way you can't take someone who is gay to therapy or a shrink to turn them straight, they're born that way, it's not a choice.

How bout some tolerance.

Forum List

Back