“Gays Must Die” Says Islamic Speaker at Orlando Mosque

Looks like the democrat nightclub shooter took his word.

Caught on Video=> "Gays Must Die" Says Islamic Speaker at Orlando Mosque
"They put the Jewish interest above America's interest and it's about goddamn time that the Jew in America realizes he's an American first and a Jew second." Richard Milhous Nixon

This caught my eyes, Why do you think Omar Mateen felt compelled to act? he felt America has to be a non-LGTB country as if its only Islamic..alternatively he could have this understanding of American first and Muslim second and not shoot, makes perfect sense - but why did he chose to be a Muslim first? American didn't suit him.

Do yourself and the world a favor you anonymous, gutless, yellow-bellied coward.

Stick the barrel of a loaded gun in your mouth and pull the trigger.

You are the lowest form of scum in the world.

And I'm sure you mourn when a poor little black criminal is beat up by the police, right?
And you cheer policemen's funerals?
Of course you do.
Shut your gay mouth.

Do yourself and the world a favor you anonymous, gutless, yellow-bellied coward.

And I'm sure you mourn when a poor little black criminal is beat up by the police, right?
Of course you do.
Shut your gay mouth.

Of course you do.
Shut your gay mouth.
You just another anonymous, gutless, fucking coward. You would never open your mouth in real life like you do here punk.

Forum List

Back