Gays Lower Than 'Dogs and Pigs'?

I find it difficult to see how comparing religion / state sponsored hanging of someone in Iran simply because they are gay, can in any way be compared to gays having the right to marriage or not. In the US we have gay congressmen, journalists, military personnel, teachers, mayors, governors, etc. we even have legal unions which is almost the same as marriage. Gays are free to do and say whatever they want. And you compare THAT to Iran? Seriously, you people need to get a grip, or an education, or both.

This is the problem with the media and in general the world today. There is no moral clarity, nor is there objective reasoning. It's all biased party line hogwash.

You just nailed it.

3_21_092507_hanged_teens1-2.jpg

3_21_092507_hanged_teens1-3.jpg

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Jos
I find it difficult to see how comparing religion / state sponsored hanging of someone in Iran simply because they are gay, can in any way be compared to gays having the right to marriage or not. In the US we have gay congressmen, journalists, military personnel, teachers, mayors, governors, etc. we even have legal unions which is almost the same as marriage. Gays are free to do and say whatever they want. And you compare THAT to Iran? Seriously, you people need to get a grip, or an education, or both.

This is the problem with the media and in general the world today. There is no moral clarity, nor is there objective reasoning. It's all biased party line hogwash.
It doesn't compare...But that doesn't stop the liberoidal snivelers from sniveling....Nothing does.
I don't know why we are even talking about this. According to Ahmadinejad aka Adolfinejad, there are no gays in Iran?! Maybe it's because...

Yeah, def sounds more like the message of "well since they're bigger bigots than me, my bigotry is a-ok."

Forum List

Back