Gays in the millitary?? No fair!!

I have one problem with Gays in the military. It goes as follows.

Say that I am a soldier. I am straight and therefore when I take a shower, It is like showering iwth a bunch of ugly gorillas.

On the other hand, let a gay male take a shower with the rest of the soldiers--it is like parting at a strip club every night--for free--the government is paying him.

See the problem. Homosexuals will have R&R while a straight grunt linke me will not. That is totally unfair. We straights want eye candy as well, so why not make the barracks co-ed??

That is right!! mixed sex barracks, mixed sex showers and mixed sex training!! Why not? Are you sexist! A prude. It is only fair--what do you think?

Our military, in fact every military is now and always will be a place where homosexuals serve honorably.

If you actually ever served in the military, you couldn't possibly not know that, unless you are completely and utterly clueless.

Goddammitsomuch.

He's joking. He's going for the cheap laughs with the co-ed humor. It wasn't exactly subtle, highbrow or very witty humor, but humor nonetheless.

Jebus H Kee-rist. Some of youse guys need to take an online course in humor recognition.

Forget it--I stopped posting on this thread a long time ago.

It is apparent that some of these posters possess some serious psychological scars concerning DADT. I did not know that the Homosexual community were so sensitive about gays in the military. OH--and their (wink wink) "suporters".

Those damn self righteous Homosexuals can go to hell.

I'm sorry old man, but the generations coming up behind you in the service don't have such hate-filled emotions running through their body. Since when are you concerned about your troops feeling a little uncomfortable. This isn't a fucking church summer camp. You are talking about men and women who are trained killers.

Maybe we can hold group sensitivity classes for all you salty fucks still living in the 60's.

:clap2:

Group sensitivity classes for what, for straight men not to be so 'uncomfortable' in a shower full of sodomites? How the hell is it hate to be a straight man being in an open shower full of men that are attracted to men? The logic of both of you retards just doesn't follow.

What is this middle school? So they might be a bit uncomfortable boohoo. Gay soldiers are still bound by sexual harassment rules so there's really nothing to worry about.

The pro-faggot side is still arguing with emotionalism than with actual facts. The Bass has served in the military as an officer and if the Bass was a commander he would have a hard time telling his troops that they're homophobic for feeling uncomfortable being in an open shower around a bunch faggots-er men who are attracted to other men. Most of those pushing the issue have no served in the military and or if they have are supporting lifting DADT because they want to say and do what the boss[Obama] wants to hear.

As for Bikerfaggot, the military loses more people because of better paying jobs and less restrictive working conditions in the civilian sector than the faggots who get kicked out for being in violation of military regulations against homosexuality, these faggots knew for a fact that hgomosexuality is against the regulation before they joined, so their frustration at being unable to serve openly as a penis jockey in the military is self inflicted .

Funny I don't see any relevant facts just a bunch of insults and deflections.

There's no good reason to keep DADT. College kids can handle living with gays, you honestly believe soldiers couldn't?

The military is where people put their lives on the line in a combat, not party atmosphere like college, there's a clear difference between the two

Yeah but both involve the possibility of bunking with gays and if college kids can handle that...

and quit assuming that all troops are going to accept faggots and or that they don't think this matters because it does.

Same was said about blacks, also once again they're there to be hardened soldiers if they can't handle a few gay men being there methinks they may not be suitable for combat.

There's no reason for faggots to serve openly and make their sexuality a condition for them serving.

There's no reason to kick them out, so you may live with people that make you feel uncomfortable that's life. If they aren't harassing them then I really don't care about their feelings.

I wonder why the Bass thinks so lowly of troops that he thinks they can't handle a few gays being in their unit.

If they can handle the abuse of drill sergeants why should gays be any sort of problem?

Funny I don't see any relevant facts just a bunch of insults and deflections.

There's no good reason to keep DADT. College kids can handle living with gays, you honestly believe soldiers couldn't?

The military is where people put their lives on the line in a combat, not party atmosphere like college, there's a clear difference between the two

Yeah but both involve the possibility of bunking with gays and if college kids can handle that...

and quit assuming that all troops are going to accept faggots and or that they don't think this matters because it does.

Same was said about blacks, also once again they're there to be hardened soldiers if they can't handle a few gay men being there methinks they may not be suitable for combat.

There's no reason for faggots to serve openly and make their sexuality a condition for them serving.

There's no reason to kick them out, so you may live with people that make you feel uncomfortable that's life. If they aren't harassing them then I really don't care about their feelings.

There's nothing worse than a bunch of liberal retards who attack people who are being made to accepted something they shouldn't have to accept.

Again, there is a world of difference between college and the damn military, one cannot assume that whatever is good and works for college students can/should work in the military.

The Bass has seen not statistics which state that most college students have no problem bunking up and taking showering in open showers with gays. And again, straight men who feel uncomfortable being in an open shower with men who are attracted to other men are not the ones with the problem, telling them to shut up and just accept it isn't the answer either.

If gays can't keep their homosexuality to themselves and DADT bothers them so damn much *THEY* are the ones who need to leave the military because straight people are not the ones who have a problem with DADT. Perhaps it is the faggots who are not suitable for combat.

I wonder why the Bass thinks so lowly of troops that he thinks they can't handle a few gays being in their unit.

If they can handle the abuse of drill sergeants why should gays be any sort of problem?

Idiot, you're the one who thinks low of troops who would feel uncomfortable around people who are attracted to people of the same sex.

Comparing faggots to drill sergeants is a piss poor comparison thats beyond retarded, drill sergeants have a job to integrate new recruits to the standards and life in military so that they know the basics, what sort of purpose do faggots serve that you could even compare them to drill sergeants.

One could likewise make the argument that gays are weak people because if they can handle being yell at in basic training and having to hold back their emotions why can't they keep their homosexuality to themselves? Likewise if blacks can abuse by drill sergeants they should have no problem with racist commanders and NCOs therefore racists should be allowed to openly serve in the military. Your logic is totally damn stupid.

If gays can't keep their homosexuality to themselves and DADT bothers them so damn much *THEY* are the ones who need to leave the military because straight people are not the ones who have a problem with DADT. Perhaps it is the faggots who are not suitable for combat.

That's not how it works if they find out a soldier's gay off he goes.

Idiot, you're the one who thinks low of troops who would feel uncomfortable around people who are attracted to people of the same sex.

No I think low of the people who demand they be fired for no good reason other than 'I feel uncomfortable by his very existence'. Suck it up.

Comparing faggots to drill sergeants is a piss poor comparison thats beyond retarded,

That's not what I did, all I'm saying is if they can handle drill sergeant abuse why the fuck can't they handle the knowledge that there's a gay in their midst?

One could likewise make the argument that gays are weak people because if they can handle being yell at in basic training and having to hold back their emotions why can't they keep their homosexuality to themselves?

Again they can do that and still be fired anyway. It's a stupid system.

Likewise if blacks can abuse by drill sergeants they should have no problem with racist commanders and NCOs therefore racists should be allowed to openly serve in the military. Your logic is totally damn stupid.
So being gay is the same as being bigoted? Your logic is nonexistant.

Say that I am a soldier. I am straight and therefore when I take a shower, It is like showering iwth a bunch of ugly gorillas.

On the other hand, let a gay male take a shower with the rest of the soldiers--it is like parting at a strip club every night--for free--the government is paying him.

See the problem. Homosexuals will have R&R while a straight grunt linke me will not. That is totally unfair. We straights want eye candy as well, so why not make the barracks co-ed??

That is right!! mixed sex barracks, mixed sex showers and mixed sex training!! Why not? Are you sexist! A prude. It is only fair--what do you think?

:lol::lol::lol:

a bet if a dude hit on you when drunk you would be bent over in no time or on your knees

I bet the thought of showering with naked men sexually arouses you. Doesn't it? ou really are a closet homosexual and want people to give you feedback to arouse your perversions further.

How long have you been homosexual...were you born that way or did it just develop over time? You should seek professional help and pray that you can be healed. I will pray for you at Mass my child.

Bass Hole is such a pussy that he'd end up getting his ass kicked by a girlie flamer.

The Bass has got to hand it to the pro-homosexual camp on USMB, their debating methods are cutting edge and their arguments for lifting DADT are ground breaking and thought provoking. Its as simple as belittling the straight men to supress their feelings of being uncomfortable in an open shower full of gay men in order to support equal rights for gays. You didn't know that people? The liberal way of promoting "equal rights" is always to do it via denying rights to others. The next logical step is to have DADT for straight people who feel uncomfortable for gays, Touche! Cutting edge indeed!

No I think low of the people who demand they be fired for no good reason other than 'I feel uncomfortable by his very existence'. Suck it up.

The demand is that they keep their homosexuality to themselves and not openly profess anything and feeling uncomfortable in a shower full of faggots when you're a straight man isn't saying a person is uncomfortable with the existence of faggots, it relates totally to the above situation put forth. On the flip side, why can't faggots just suck it up and keep their homosexuality to themselves?

That's not what I did, all I'm saying is if they can handle drill sergeant abuse why the fuck can't they handle the knowledge that there's a gay in their midst?

A drill sergeant barking insults at a recruit and a straight man in a shower with gay men are two different things, that was a totally dumb comparison and again, if a gay recruit can handle being yelled by a drill sergeant why can't they keep their homosexuality to themselves?

Again they can do that and still be fired anyway. It's a stupid system.

The rule is don't ask don't tell and keep your sex life to yourself, not stupid system at all. The only ones stupid are the faggots stupid enough to break the rules and or get caught.

So telling straights to suck it up= evil. Telling gays to suck it up=OK.

Why should gays have to be silent about their sexuality when heteros don't?

The straights may be uncomfortable but I'd give them a week.

Do you even have any stats on how many soldiers will be uncomfortable with gays or not?

Bass Hole is such a pussy that he'd end up getting his ass kicked by a girlie flamer.

The Bass has got to hand it to the pro-homosexual camp on USMB, their debating methods are cutting edge and their arguments for lifting DADT are ground breaking and thought provoking. Its as simple as belittling the straight men to supress their feelings of being uncomfortable in an open shower full of gay men in order to support equal rights for gays. You didn't know that people? The liberal way of promoting "equal rights" is always to do it via denying rights to others. The next logical step is to have DADT for straight people who feel uncomfortable for gays, Touche! Cutting edge indeed!

Hey there you fucking REMF...........

First off, if you actually WERE an officer, you would know that out of the 26 NATO countries, 25 of them allow gays to serve openly. The only one that doesn't? The US.

Britain and Australia have both BEER and GAYS! What is that all about eh? Personally? I think the US Navy should allow both (they get 1 pint/meal/day).

Next, you would also understand (if you had 2 synapses to rub together), that it's not about what or whom someone finds sexually attractive, it's how well the unit works together to make sure that everyone else comes home.

By the way, when Army Lt. Dan Cho came out to his squad? They asked when they would be allowed to meet his boyfriend.

Only ignorant racist homophobic assholes like yourself see it as an issue.

Do you even have any stats on how many soldiers will be uncomfortable with gays or not?

Do you even have any stats that state that most soldiers have a problem with the current DADT policy? The policy only seems problematic for gays.

So if most soldiers don't mind it must be a good policy?

You have any real arguments instead of appeal to majority?

So telling straights to suck it up= evil. Telling gays to suck it up=OK.[7quote]

People in the military have to suck up a lot and to ask them to suck up feeling uncomfortable in a communal shower full of people that are attracted to people of the same sex is retarded and violates their privacy. You liberals are under the false impression that lifting DADT is going to go real smooth without any problems despite not nearing the majority of the troops voice their opinions on the matter.

Why should gays have to be silent about their sexuality when heteros don't?

Heteros don't make openly professing their sexuality a big deal, most don't even discuss, what good is it going to do the military and gays if they're allowed to say they're gay? Its of no benefit to the military whatsoever. The military id an organization thats suppose to protect our country, not a proving ground for gay activism. gays know the rules, if they can't follow the rules they shouldn't join, end of story, the military is not a democracy and those of us who have joined and served in the military know this. Everyone, gay and straight, that joins the military joins with the understanding that for the time they will be serving they will have to give up and forfeit a number of freedoms that are not permissible once they swear in. Once you swear in you're bound to a contract and you have already agreed to obey every rule and regulation that comes with it, so its the faggots that need to suck it up

The straights may be uncomfortable but I'd give them a week.

Based on what? Someone needs to smack you up out of that liberal fantasy world you live in. Assuming that you're not gay you cannot sit here and say that you would feel ok in a communal shower full of open gay men.

Forum List

Back