Gays in the military

They are already serving in the military. On the Hill today JCS Admiral Mullen called for complete open policy allowing gays to serve in the military. Seconded by Sec. of Defense Gates.
"I do not give a dam what their sexuality is. You do not need to be straight to fight and die for your country. All I care about is if they can shoot straight."
Barry Goldwater. The last of what we knew as a real conservative before Pat Robertson, Jerry Falwell, et al took over the Republican Party.

Is it as simple as all that? What about housing? showering? and other day to day life. What about the straight guys and gals? Barracks life?
God forbid, a man should see you naked. LOL

or

When that soldier neglects to provide cover because his ex, fighting next to you, is sucking someone elses dick. A fox hole is not the place for intimate sexual relationships.

Everyone serving knows there are gay men and women serving in today's military, not just enlisted personnel either but senior brass even married brass, but when a lesbian ties a tourniquet on your leg to save your life or a fag shields his platoon from an IED saving his men I can assure you no one is thinking about sexuality.

or

When that soldier neglects to provide cover because his ex, fighting next to you, is sucking someone elses dick. A fox hole is not the place for intimate sexual relationships.

Everyone serving knows there are gay men and women serving in today's military, not just enlisted personnel either but senior brass even married brass, but when a lesbian ties a tourniquet on your leg to save your life or a fag shields his platoon from an IED saving his men I can assure you no one is thinking about sexuality.

If thats the best reason you can come up with....we should have allowed gays in the military decades ago

Forum List

Back