Gays in the Military....God bless America

eots

no fly list
Jan 6, 2007
IN TH HEARTS AND MINDS OF FREE MEN
YEAH WE USE" SOCCER PRACTICE"...SCARES THE HELL OUT OF THE SAND *******....MY BOYS LOVE IT !

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c-N999B_ze8]Gay Pimp Soccer Practice - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited by a moderator:
Gays make up about 5-7% of the population. Most gay people tend to be liberal and tend towards the creative side, i.e arts, music, fashion design, republican politicans, etc. Not the most likely bunch to be in the military. I bet the number of people who identify as Gay in the military will be less than 1% of the entire force.

Such a small minority is inconsequential. Meaning we can pay them no mind. As in, who cares? Gay or not...do your job.

Gays make up about 5-7% of the population. Most gay people tend to be liberal and tend towards the creative side, i.e arts, music, fashion design, republican politicans, etc. Not the most likely bunch to be in the military. I bet the number of people who identify as Gay in the military will be less than 1% of the entire force.

Such a small minority is inconsequential. Meaning we can pay them no mind. As in, who cares? Gay or not...do your job.

can we at least put one flaming group of killer gays in a pink helicopter gunship that plays disco and rains hell from above on jihadist ?...just because we can and it would really piss them off...

Actually statistics even from the most recent polls and studies indicated no more then 3 percent of the population is gay.

What we don't want in the military are people there to stir up trouble by challenging the orders and policies of the military. Gay activists are not needed in the military.

We have no homosexuals in New Zealand.

One visited once, and we threw him a party, then he returned to Homosexualvania...or wherever he came from.

Nice bloke with a bit of a lisp - smelled nice and a lovely shirt as I recall.

I have no idea about what the military looks like now.

But when I was serving, no place I EVER WORKED had a higher percentage of GAYS than in the militiary.

ESPECIALLY among the LIFER CLASS.

Of course now that being out of the closet is common, I don't doubt that the percentage of gay men staying in the service until retirement is probably lower than it was back then.

We have no homosexuals in New Zealand.

One visited once, and we threw him a party, then he returned to Homosexualvania...or wherever he came from.

Nice bloke with a bit of a lisp - smelled nice and a lovely shirt as I recall.

I admit, that made me laugh.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZujPj2HnBh4]After hours in Iraq (Barbie GIrl) - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back