Gays Have Realized They'll Be The First Victims Of The Barbarians

because of the separation of religion in govt..

Are churches calling for the execution of gays? Nope.
Not now, there was a evolution of western society through basic human rights after the age of revolution..But that didn't mean on the social level it wasn't abated for many years..Islam is having a moral crisis, the radicals want to hold it back in time, the moderates want to advance their societies by throwing off the dogma which alienates Islam from other societies..

They're having a "moral crisis" right now? That's the understatement of the year. They're acting in the same manner they have been for 1400 years: kill all infidels. There is no reason to believe Muslims will ever go "moderate". Can you name one Muslim country that doesn't persecute Jews and gays and non-Muslims? Just look at Turkey, they were considered "moderate", yet when given the chance to vote, they always vote more radical. The only semblance of secularism in the middle east came at the hands of military dictatorships (Saddam, the Ataturks, Assad, ect). When they have democracy, the Muslim people always support and vote radical, which is why ISIS is so strong.
When did ISIS become a democracy?

When it overthrew moderate governments. Democracy usually starts off as a revolution.
Just like the USA did..To throw off the shackles of authoritarianism from the age of enlightenment, as far as western society went...

Well the gays survived the abuse at the hands of white christian America, I am sure there will still be gays even when Islam takes over the world..

Like being pushed off buildings? When? Where? I'd like to see proof.
Do they have to be pushed from a roof, is that the only requirement for abuse?

Deflecting. You were the one that made the comparison, not I.

Well the gays survived the abuse at the hands of white christian America, I am sure there will still be gays even when Islam takes over the world..

I didn't make the comparison of anyone being thrown off a roof..ibid..

Last edited:
The single greatest enemy to anyone that chooses to be different in this country are Christians. Christians are very much like islamic extremist when it comes to gays or trans people.

If that was true then why are there so many non-Christians and critics of Christians in this country (and other Western countries)?
If Christians were anything like Islamists, gays would be rounded up and executed in public. That doesn't seem to be happening. Care to explain this gulf between your distorted fantasy and reality?

I didn't make the comparison of anyone being thrown off a roof..ibid..

In a round about way you did when you posted after the OP...

I do agree with you about one thing for sure. It is all wrong.

The illiberal leftists in this thread need to learn concepts like prevalence and magnitude. I realize they are too stupid and dishonest to even try, but the issue vis a vis Christians and Muslims has to do with how many of each hold certain views and to what extent they will go to impose them.

Why this false moral equivalence has become such a stock in trade of these morons is anybody's guess, but if they were to adhere to even the most basic liberal principles, they would not by prattling on with such reams of apologia and misdirection.

The single greatest enemy to anyone that chooses to be different in this country are Christians. Christians are very much like islamic extremist when it comes to gays or trans people.

QASOJat.gif

The left has to be worried too, islam will be lopping off libtart heads. Why, because you represent the worst of western civilization...

"GAYS HAVE REALIZED THEY'LL BE THE FIRST VICTIMS OF THESE BARBARIANS"
May 3, 2017

Daniel Greenfield
isis-mosul-killings-x750.jpg

If you're gay and don't want to be thrown off a building, apparently you're a "homonationalist".

That's according to the awkward AP write-up, which like all left-wing coverage of European Jews and gays working for right-wing parties, fails to meaningfully address why they're doing it. Because when you bring an ideology into Europe that believes in killing Jews, gays and a whole range of other people, eventually its victims will react by supporting anyone willing to stop the Jihadimmigration train.

Or well... any solutions. Holding vigils and condemning murder is not a solution. Stopping it is.

Is not wanting to be murdered by Muslim terrorists Islamophobic?

"Gays Have Realized They'll Be the First Victims of These Barbarians"

Really makes one proud to be an American where we all believe in and fight for equality for ALL other Americans.

As a patriotic American, I'm sure you feel the same way.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

The left has to be worried too, islam will be lopping off libtart heads. Why, because you represent the worst of western civilization...

"GAYS HAVE REALIZED THEY'LL BE THE FIRST VICTIMS OF THESE BARBARIANS"
May 3, 2017

Daniel Greenfield
isis-mosul-killings-x750.jpg

If you're gay and don't want to be thrown off a building, apparently you're a "homonationalist".

That's according to the awkward AP write-up, which like all left-wing coverage of European Jews and gays working for right-wing parties, fails to meaningfully address why they're doing it. Because when you bring an ideology into Europe that believes in killing Jews, gays and a whole range of other people, eventually its victims will react by supporting anyone willing to stop the Jihadimmigration train.

Or well... any solutions. Holding vigils and condemning murder is not a solution. Stopping it is.

Is not wanting to be murdered by Muslim terrorists Islamophobic?

"Gays Have Realized They'll Be the First Victims of These Barbarians"

Really makes one proud to be an American where we all believe in and fight for equality for ALL other Americans.

As a patriotic American, I'm sure you feel the same way.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Forum List

Back