Gays comprise 6% of the population yer they commit 25% of all sexual perversions

Huffington post and the Gallup both agree on 25% of American population is gay. I would have guessed about 20% But, on the other hand, 100% of biological parents were reproducing through heterosexual unions. That is as simple as this argument gets. Marriage is a tradition that values children and the future. It isn't there to be exploited for popular fancies or validating sexual quirks or esoteric ideals. Most gays (I believe) have NO actual familial offspring and have no need for marriage. They don't need to marry. It has just become a symbol to them, and nothing more. That is so narcissistic. But, that IS what gays are all about.

Huffington post and the Gallup both agree on 25% of American population is gay. I would have guessed about 20% But, on the other hand, 100% of biological parents were reproducing through heterosexual unions. That is as simple as this argument gets. Marriage is a tradition that values children and the future. It isn't there to be exploited for popular fancies or validating sexual quirks or esoteric ideals. Most gays (I believe) have NO actual familial offspring and have no need for marriage. They don't need to marry. It has just become a symbol to them, and nothing more. That is so narcissistic. But, that IS what gays are all about.

No they don't.

So Huff po and gallup are wrong.

They're a much smaller percentage.

Kinsey told us that 95 percent of the male population had "deviant" urges or had committed "deviant" sex acts. This was how he convinced the US to change the law, the penal code, and start teaching lies about sexuality in school...with the ultimate purpose of grooming children as sexual creatures and removing all the boundaries in society put there to protect children and sustain the family.

He was a liar, too. He interviewed only sexual deviants...and children that were strapped down and molested.

That's his idea of "normal". And it has been adopted by the APA and subsequently by the homosexual lobby.

"Gays comprise 6% of the population yer they commit 25% of all sexual perversions"

And yet, from my understanding, they commit fewer crimes in general and the prison population sees little of them. Hmm.

Forum List

Back