Gays comprise 6% of the population yer they commit 25% of all sexual perversions

I've worked with child predators.

Every one of them identified as "gay". In fact, a couple of them claimed they turned to pedophilia because they were ashamed of being homosexual.

I'm sure somehow the anti-heteros will claim that means that pedophilia (whoops we aren't supposed to use that word) is caused by heterosexuals...

If you want my opinion... saying they were/are gay is the excuse they are giving you for being a pedo.

I'm thinking it went more like "So, you're gay, right? And you just did the kid because you were SO ashamed, right? I can get you out of this, just follow my lead."

If that made sense I would respond to it. See, this is what happens when you try to think...

If you want my opinion... saying they were/are gay is the excuse they are giving you for being a pedo.

I'm thinking it went more like "So, you're gay, right? And you just did the kid because you were SO ashamed, right? I can get you out of this, just follow my lead."

If that made sense I would respond to it. See, this is what happens when you try to think...
you responded any way....:cuckoo:

Not specifically to what she said. Maybe you can help her.

"Anyway".

you responded any way....:cuckoo:

It's an addiction. But you know, she can quit any time she wants (provided she says something so heinous, they lock her ass out of the forum again.)

Why is nobody defending the perverted public homosexual behavior at the Folsum Street Fair and at gay pride parades? Link to photos: Folsom Street Fair, San Francisco, September 30, 2007 Part 1

They will steer wide of any fact, truth or reality. Without exception. You can't mainstream perversion in the face of it. You have to pretend it's something else...and they do that by ignoring the reality.

That's why pooper won't look at your links. She knows the truth.

Why is nobody defending the perverted public homosexual behavior at the Folsum Street Fair and at gay pride parades? Link to photos: Folsom Street Fair, San Francisco, September 30, 2007 Part 1

They will steer wide of any fact, truth or reality. Without exception. You can't mainstream perversion in the face of it. You have to pretend it's something else...and they do that by ignoring the reality.

Its not a main stream street fair. You cant just walk into it.... the streets are blocked off and you have to pay to get in.

Its not a main stream street fair. You cant just walk into it.... the streets are blocked off and you have to pay to get in.

This was held on a public street where people live, including children.

This was held on a public street where people live, including children.
proof?

Defend what? Public perversion? Having been to Mardi Gras numerous times, I have seen just as much and just as bad from straights.

If this were a fair and balanced look at perversions, I might try and defend someone. But this is trolling and a hack-job.

And?

Whats the problem. Let me guess... the jesus dildos right?
:lol::lol::lol:
did any one notice that most of the pics are of the same small group of folks?

Dont get the pics wrong.... the gays are out in force at the Folsom street fair.....along with all the straight heterosexuals male and female..... They took pics of what would advance their agenda.

This is a event for advance sexuality.....not for the faint of heart.

Forum List

Back