Gays blaming blacks for gay marriage ban in California

its the inconsistently, 70% of blacks voted against gay marriage, but no protesting at black churchs, hmm

This isn't news. This is an ancient topic from around a year ago, and they didn't blame blacks, they went after the Mormons.

Yep. They couldnt accept that perhaps the majority of people dont want it.

Were they disputing the results of the election? If not then your claims are completely ludicrous.

Hey Mormons were a big funder of prop 8 so why not protest them?

its the inconsistently, 70% of blacks voted against gay marriage, but no protesting at black churchs, hmm

Yep. They couldnt accept that perhaps the majority of people dont want it.

Were they disputing the results of the election? If not then your claims are completely ludicrous.

Well if you hit the Mormon churchs you can be sure the people you're protesting are at the very least connected with a group that supported Prop 8.

Hit up a black church there's a chance that that individual church wasn't connected to the prop 8 campaign or encouraging people to vote for it, which would be a waste of time and could backfire.

Although I can't help but feel fear of accusations of racism had something to do with it.

It's not like there was a 'black supporters of prop 8' group.

but father time, you telling me they couldnt find out how a black church's pastor felt about homosexuality/gay marriage?

in san diego, their were three prominent pastors against gay marriage, I can remember of the top of my head, but miles mcpherson, is the only one of them i remember the name.

Well if you hit the Mormon churchs you can be sure the people you're protesting are at the very least connected with a group that supported Prop 8.

Hit up a black church there's a chance that that individual church wasn't connected to the prop 8 campaign or encouraging people to vote for it, which would be a waste of time and could backfire.

Although I can't help but feel fear of accusations of racism had something to do with it.

but father time, you telling me they couldnt find out how a black church's pastor felt about homosexuality/gay marriage?

in san diego, their were three prominent pastors against gay marriage, I can remember of the top of my head, but miles mcpherson, is the only one of them i remember the name.

Well then... I don't know. I honestly don't know the logic that went behind who they protested and why (I wasn't involved), everything I had was just guessing.

As a white, liberal, homosexual I'm wondering why so....SO many black men enjoy getting their dicks sucked by other men. Always on the "DL", of course. I also wonder why the black community at large insists that rap is art, why the same community insists that 'hip-hop" culture represents the entirety of black culture, why if a black person speaks English correctly and shows that they are intelligent they are accused of "acting white" by other black people.....is being stupid and ignorant "acting black"?, why the "N" word is "the worst word in the world".....unless black people consider themselves superior to everyone else in the world, and why black people do seem to consider themselves superior to everyone else in the world when they are as fallible, miserable, ugly, and hate filled as everyone else on the face of the Earth. I'd like to write more, but I have to go have some sweaty, grunting, spit-lubed, gay butt-sex.....with a hot black guy.

Quite to the point. The Black community has a history of being less accepting of everyone else besides other blacks. They're as hate filled as any Klan member.
I believe the vote shows, that the black community right or wrong has a history of being less accepting to gays then the white community.

Nemesis not all blacks act like that or believe all that crap. Yes the ones that do do themselves a disservice.

As a white, liberal, homosexual I'm wondering why so....SO many black men enjoy getting their dicks sucked by other men. Always on the "DL", of course. I also wonder why the black community at large insists that rap is art, why the same community insists that 'hip-hop" culture represents the entirety of black culture, why if a black person speaks English correctly and shows that they are intelligent they are accused of "acting white" by other black people.....is being stupid and ignorant "acting black"?, why the "N" word is "the worst word in the world".....unless black people consider themselves superior to everyone else in the world, and why black people do seem to consider themselves superior to everyone else in the world when they are as fallible, miserable, ugly, and hate filled as everyone else on the face of the Earth. I'd like to write more, but I have to go have some sweaty, grunting, spit-lubed, gay butt-sex.....with a hot black guy.

Hey, Nemesis........wanna make Charles Bass' head explode? Tell him about your DL experiences with black men. Charles Bass has the mistaken idea that gays can be every color EXCEPT black.

Incidentally......he's black.

Hey, Nemesis........wanna make Charles Bass' head explode? Tell him about your DL experiences with black men. Charles Bass has the mistaken idea that gays can be every color EXCEPT black.

Incidentally......he's black.

I would pay to see that.

Stupid faggot, keep your butt shagging, penis sucking fantasies to yourself and the black man out of your sick mind. Your post is so full of contradictions and lies like a backed up toilet.

Stupid faggot, keep your butt shagging, penis sucking fantasies to yourself and the black man out of your sick mind. Your post is so full of contradictions and lies like a backed up toilet.

So it's ok for him to have gay fantasies as long as it's not about black men?

Uh.....Ass Chucker.........might wanna listen to them. I think they've stated that they know what they're talking about.

So it's ok for him to have gay fantasies as long as it's not about black men?

having gay fantasies is *NOT* ok and extremely insulting to black people.

Uh.....Ass Chucker.........might wanna listen to them. I think they've stated that they know what they're talking about.

Perhaps you listen because you take it up the butthole, the Bass does not.

You know......Ass Chucker would do a lot better if (s)he would just come out of the closet.

Yo......Basshole.........if you want a sex change, just go to Trinidad Co. Otherwise, keep your gay fantasies to yourself.

Besides..........I think the dude that told you he knows about sex with black men actually KNOWS ABOUT SEX WITH BLACK MEN.

Why? Probably because they've participated.

You know......Ass Chucker would do a lot better if (s)he would just come out of the closet.

Yo......Basshole.........if you want a sex change, just go to Trinidad Co. Otherwise, keep your gay fantasies to yourself.

Besides..........I think the dude that told you he knows about sex with black men actually KNOWS ABOUT SEX WITH BLACK MEN.

Why? Probably because they've participated.

I don't believe the man, he complains about black people for like 4 sentences but then 'oh by the way my gay fuck buddy is black'.

If your partner was black would you really have such an axe to grind against blacks?

And yes I do find it strange I'm on the same side as the Bass.

Forum List

Back