Gays Being Gay - The Bert and Ernie Petition

:lol: I was so glad to read Sesame Street said NO.

Well, today, "Sesame Street" surprisingly entered the fray and provided a definitive answer to the calls for the duo's outing: it doesn't matter whether they should or not, they ain't gonna.

There is more evidence that Bert is an alcoholic with cirrhosis of the liver with his yellow jaundis skin and that Ernie being orange spends too much time tanning and likely has stage 4 skin cancer than there is that either of them are homosexual.

All of these degenerate buggers should be forced back into the closet where they belong. It's back enough when they promote their immoral ideas to the adults of this nation, it is a different matter when they start with our kids. At that point it is time to start bitch slapping some of the people and let them know that they can not mess with our kids.

All of these degenerate buggers should be forced back into the closet where they belong. It's back enough when they promote their immoral ideas to the adults of this nation, it is a different matter when they start with our kids. At that point it is time to start bitch slapping some of the people and let them know that they can not mess with our kids.
Marriage shouldn't be a subject on Sesame Street.....but you do realize gayness is not contageous...right?....nor is it learned by seeing others do it. If your kids are older than 7, they already know about gays.

I never thought Bert and Ernie were a "representation of a gay couple" until jokes about them started to make their rounds.

Why kids would think they're gay lovers is beyond me.

There's always going to be idiots trying to ruin things for people.

Just another example of gays trying to indoctrinate our children. Good for sesame street.

I'm guessing there are more than 8k gay people in America. :dunno:

In any case, the original petition, which received nearly 5,400 signatures on its initial posting and another 2,600 on its Facebook page, was launched this month with the best of intentions.

I bet many who signed weren't even gay either...............

Unlike mal, I had the balls to share my opinion in the OP.

He would rather be all coy and gay himself and pretend to accuse of Sesame Street of homophobia. :rolleyes:

The special needs group just got told "no" by PBS?

I actually am a little shocked.

I was certain they would force PBS to present them the gay men fucking instead of room mates.

People need to learn to leave shit alone.

Forum List

Back