Gay wedding cakes at Muslim bakeries.

You can be a serial adulterer and get a cake for your fourth wedding.

But you can't get one for your gay wedding, because gays are not bible-compliant and are destroying marriage.

Ooooooookaaaaaaayyyy...:rolleyes:

S
And it wouldn't matter.

Muslims should also make the fucking cake.

Religion no matter the god is just bs reason to discriminate.

The freedom of religion is just as much of a freedom as is gays marrying. Both should have rights and freedoms and should not diminish other's freedoms.
This isn't about freedom of religion.

It's about hate. Nothing else.

These assholes hate gays, and want to be able to discriminate against them, PERIOD.

It has NOTHING to do with religion. At all.

If it was about being bible-compliant, they would be turning away adulterers, too.

Fucking lying asshole hypocrites.

That's why the anti-gay bigots have lost, you know. If they were actually upstanding and faithful to the Bible, there is nothing that would not yield to them.

Nothing.

Their sin and hypocrisy and adultery has taken them down. Their behaviors have destroyed marriage. Getting cash and prizes from the State has superseded God in their lives.

Gays didn't destroy them. They destroyed themselves.

S
And it wouldn't matter.

The freedom of religion is just as much of a freedom as is gays marrying. Both should have rights and freedoms and should not diminish other's freedoms.
This isn't about freedom of religion.

It's about hate. Nothing else.

These assholes hate gays, and want to be able to discriminate against them, PERIOD.

It has NOTHING to do with religion. At all.

If it was about being bible-compliant, they would be turning away adulterers, too.

Fucking lying asshole hypocrites.

We have religious rights and we have gay rights, neither out rank the other, no matter what your personal opinion may be.Everyone seems to believe their rights are pure and therefore they trump others rights. I see both sides to the issue and your hatred toward people that don't accept a gay lifestyle isn't any better or worse than those that hate gays because they are gay.

Michigan does not have a Public Accommodation Law that protects gay rights.

Plus all gay wedding cakes have to be the same flavor.

American Christians and the Christian faith has been the target of the left since a KKK supreme court justice rewrote the Constitution in 1948 and created the "separation of church and state" that did not exist. The funny thing is that Muslems get a pass these days. Maybe it's because Christians are easy going traditional law abiding citizens who can be pushed around without recrimination while the Islamic culture has a threatening facade. Lefties went crazy when the unfounded rumor went around that Marines mistreated the Koran at Gitmo but a kid would be kicked out of school in the U.S. for daring to carry a Bible. Liberal teachers get away with forcing young Christian girls to wear a burkah in school as an experiment in internationalism but wearing a Crucifix in school would be cause for dismissal.

Ever wonder what would happen if someone asked a Muslim bakery to make a gay wedding cake? Wonder no more.

We need to call things what they are -- stop allowing homophobes to hide behind misused biblical scripture.

These sick people who still think God commands no penis in anus need to be told: YOU ARE NOT CHRISTIAN AT ALL.

Ever wonder what would happen if someone asked a Muslim bakery to make a gay wedding cake? Wonder no more.

We need to call things what they are -- stop allowing homophobes to hide behind misused biblical scripture.

These sick people who still think God commands no penis in anus need to be told: YOU ARE NOT CHRISTIAN AT ALL.

Has anyone ever told you you're a blithering idiot? Well, if not, I just did.

And it wouldn't matter.

Anyone should be allowed to choose who they serve and what they serve. Anti-discrimination laws are unconstitutional as they give one group more protection than another

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

lol, so you can refuse blacks and disabled people? Please show me where in the constitutions it is unconstitutional. idiot.

Equal protections in the 14th amendment.

The 14th Amendment refers to the US government, not private businesses . There is nothing in the constitution that gives the government the right to tell you how you have to serve or what service you have to perform.

I think also that that anti-discrimination laws actually go against the 14th because the government is picking and choosing how you can and cannot discriminate against, in other words they are giving some groups more protection than others.

It is DISCRIMINATION to FORCE a cake maker to make a cake that collides with their religious beliefs.

Nobody is advocating JEWISH BAKERIES make cakes honoring HITLER.

WHY do HOMOS get to SHOVE their agenda down everyone else's throats???
You obviously don't understand the debate with that ignorant Hitler example. Is Hitler a protected class per our anti-discrimination laws?

And it wouldn't matter.

Anyone should be allowed to choose who they serve and what they serve. Anti-discrimination laws are unconstitutional as they give one group more protection than another

lol, so you can refuse blacks and disabled people? Please show me where in the constitutions it is unconstitutional. idiot.

Equal protections in the 14th amendment.

If it is truly unconstutional then I guess Jim crow and the whites only signs will be coming back.

I think market forces would deter such actions, I think for the most part we have moved past where such a business could survive. Keep in mind that Jim Crow laws were the government discrimination, which the constitution strictly forbids. The constitution is there to limit the power of the government, not the freedom of the citizens.

And it wouldn't matter.

Incorrect.

Show me the part of the Constitution that gives the government the right to tell a private business whom they must serve and what they must serve.

And it wouldn't matter.

Incorrect.

Show me the part of the Constitution that gives the government the right to tell a private business whom they must serve and what they must serve.

14th Amendment, s. 1:

Section. 1. All persons born or naturalized in the United States and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside. No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.

And it wouldn't matter.

Incorrect.

14th Amendment, s. 1:

Section. 1. All persons born or naturalized in the United States and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside. No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.

That prohibits the government from doing those things, that is what the "No State" means. There is not a thing in there about private citizens.

The point of the constitution is to limit the power of the government, not curtail the freedoms of the citizenry.

Nobody is advocating JEWISH BAKERIES make cakes honoring HITLER.
No - they aren't BUT under the court ruling as it stood if Nazis were to walk into a Jewish Bakery and demand a swastika cake the baker would be legally obliged to make it

New Topics

Forum List

Back