Gay Sex in Public a Major Health Risk ~ Naugle Calls on Homosexuals...

I disagree. I think of men who engage prostitutes as having random sexual encounters just as high risk.

There are many more heterosexual men engaging in unsafe sex with prostitutes than there are homosexuals picking up anonymous sex in parks.

got a link to prove that ?

If you happen to be gay it is not an alternative lifestyle. It is the normal. I would know about as much handling a heterosexual relationship as you would about handling a gay relationship.
I was born this way. i was not bore heterosexual and decided one day that I would be gay just to make everyone angry with me. It is who I was born to be. There is no choice and no alternative about it. I know that heterosexual is the majority lifestyle. I know that i am in the minority lifestyle.

I can say this I don't understand heterosexuality at all. I don't judge those who are straight. i don't really flaunt who I am. I don't hide it either. I just am who I am.

I can only judge it to be an alternative lifestyle from my point of view. Not being gay I'm not sure of PC terms for it. I do realize people are born that way though.

If you don't fear it why does your comments in this thread seem to be a one dimensional issue about sex in public? I only see outrage about gay sex in this thread, but nothing is being mentioned about hetrosexual couples having sex in public, which can lead to sexually transmitted diseases as well, including AIDS.

The Bass doesn't fear sodomites, nor any man on this earth, the Spirit of the Lord is with the Bass, always. Second, all public sex is wrong, but in this case, the sodomites are protesting against the mayor for calling them out for breaking the law and doing disgusting, nasty sex in public places and lacking consideration for others. When sodomites don't get their way, they whine and protest, but they look stuck on stupid for protesting in this case. If they want to rip each other anally and spread fecal matter and semen all over the place they should do that in their own homes[not that the Bass supports sodomite sex anyways].

As far as it being a sin, it's only a sin if you are looking at it from a religious point of view.

It is a sin, no matter how one looks at it, men parading around in biker hats, leather suits and having anal sex is sinful.

It's an alternative lifestyle if religion isn't used as an arguement againt gay sex.

It isn't alternative, its a sexual fetish lifestyle thats sinful.

I can only judge it to be an alternative lifestyle from my point of view. Not being gay I'm not sure of PC terms for it. I do realize people are born that way though.

I understand where you are coming from. I see heterosexuality that way. I just call it the majority lifestyle.

I hear alternative from people that don't always believe that it is normal and natural for some. No need for pc with me I have heard it all in my years.

Lies, no one i born wanting to shag another of the same sex in the anus.

The Bass doesn't fear sodomites, nor any man on this earth, the Spirit of the Lord is with the Bass, always. Second, all public sex is wrong, but in this case, the sodomites are protesting against the mayor for calling them out for breaking the law and doing disgusting, nasty sex in public places and lacking consideration for others. When sodomites don't get their way, they whine and protest, but they look stuck on stupid for protesting in this case. If they want to rip each other anally and spread fecal matter and semen all over the place they should do that in their own homes[not that the Bass supports sodomite sex anyways].

It is a sin, no matter how one looks at it, men parading around in biker hats, leather suits and having anal sex is sinful.

It isn't alternative, its a sexual fetish lifestyle thats sinful.

You are preaching from the bible which supports my claim that you're arguing your point from a religious point of view. Those of us that aren't influenced by the bible regarding the issue of gay sex are just as correct in the claim that it isn't a sin.

As for leather hats and biker suits you're sterotyping anyone who chooses to wear that type of clothing as looking gay. Go into the middle of a biker rally and make that claim.:badgrin:

You can call it what you please but if you weren't waving a bible it couldn't be called a sin.

You can drop "The Bass" emphasis too. It really doesn't give you any more credibility than anyone else. If anything it comes across as you wanting peoples respect which to me is having just the opposite effect.

If you happen to be gay it is not an alternative lifestyle. It is the normal. I would know about as much handling a heterosexual relationship as you would about handling a gay relationship.
I was born this way. i was not bore heterosexual and decided one day that I would be gay just to make everyone angry with me. It is who I was born to be. There is no choice and no alternative about it. I know that heterosexual is the majority lifestyle. I know that i am in the minority lifestyle.

I can say this I don't understand heterosexuality at all. I don't judge those who are straight. i don't really flaunt who I am. I don't hide it either. I just am who I am.

I agree, it is not a choice.

I understand totally what you are saying. "Walk a mile in another's shoes" says it best, I think.

My choice of walking in another's shoes, other than my own, would be those of someone REALLY RICH for a couple of years. :eusa_pray:

That is a fact based on scientific evidence. You would only know that if you took the time to educate youself about sexual stimulation.

There is no scientific evidence that sodomosexuality is natural or that people are born sodomites. None.

Homosexuality is 100% a Choice.

Indeed it is a choice lifestyle. Sodomites say its natural and they shift the burden of proof onto those who oppose their disgusting, and morally reprehensible lifestyle to prove otherwise when the burden of proof is on them to prove it.

Sodomites say its natural and they shift the burden of proof onto those who oppose their disgusting, and morally reprehensible lifestyle to prove otherwise when the burden of proof is on them to prove it.

what do you say to the heterosexual men who like to fuck their wives and girlfriends up the ass? just curious :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back