Gay Satan Worshipers run this country

the unwarranted influence of the grovers,cfr,trilateral commission and the rest of the Rockefeller/Rothschild cabals are no theory for anyone who wants to read their own words it is fact

Documented proof is not conspiracy! I agree with you Eots. Personally I think we need to tear down the owl in the woods just like they did Sadams statue. Maybe even replace it with a 45 ft. white iron cross. At the very least, a march on washington demanding they take the owl down.
I can see it now, about 10,000 people and some good old boys with 1 ton pickups and a couple chains. Yank it off its foundation, cut it up into little pieces and burry the little pieces where they can't get to it. Kinda a reverse 911. Then release a video of about 5 frames of footage and tell htem this is all we have! I LIKE IT! TEAR DOWN THE OWL, TEAR DOWN THE OWL, TEAR DOWN THE OWL.

Documented proof is not conspiracy! I agree with you Eots. Personally I think we need to tear down the owl in the woods just like they did Sadams statue. Maybe even replace it with a 45 ft. white iron cross. At the very least, a march on washington demanding they take the owl down.
I can see it now, about 10,000 people and some good old boys with 1 ton pickups and a couple chains. Yank it off its foundation, cut it up into little pieces and burry the little pieces where they can't get to it. Kinda a reverse 911. Then release a video of about 5 frames of footage and tell htem this is all we have! I LIKE IT! TEAR DOWN THE OWL, TEAR DOWN THE OWL, TEAR DOWN THE OWL.

LOL..SIGN ME UP...I HAVE A FORD F-350 AND SOME CHAIN

LOL..SIGN ME UP...I HAVE A FORD F-350 AND SOME CHAIN

If one was seriously wanting to accomplish this and really do it...HOW? Any ideas? I think it would be absolutly incredible and hell, I've done worse things than this years ago. Might just take me back 20 years. I haven't done anything like that for awhile. Sounds like real fun. I live in texas but I will make the trip one way or another. I'm thinking we need to first do some survailance and a recon. We'll need some girls for a distraction at the observation room so we can get to it and cut the camera feeds. We'll need alot of people to block the cops from comming down the road for an hour or two. Its doable, just going to take some planning and lots of people. We'll need a generator and some serious saws. That or just some stump powder and just blow it out of the hole. That could all be preped the night before by two people under the cover of darkness. I mean c-mon..The actual expense on this could be kept under 1000.00 I got 100 to put toward it.

If one was seriously wanting to accomplish this and really do it...Hbeing plotted we are just working trough scenarieusOW? Any ideas? I think it would be absolutly incredible and hell, I've done worse things than this years ago. Might just take me back 20 years. I haven't done anything like that for awhile. Sounds like real fun. I live in texas but I will make the trip one way or another. I'm thinking we need to first do some survailance and a recon. We'll need some girls for a distraction at the observation room so we can get to it and cut the camera feeds. We'll need alot of people to block the cops from comming down the road for an hour or two. Its doable, just going to take some planning and lots of people. We'll need a generator and some serious saws. That or just some stump powder and just blow it out of the hole. That could all be preped the night before by two people under the cover of darkness. I mean c-mon..The actual expense on this could be kept under 1000.00 I got 100 to put toward it.

disclaimer

OF COURSE ( WINK-WINK) this is not a real conspiracy of domestic terrorism we are just working through hypothetical scenarioes...for a movie script....ya
thats it ! a mooovie script

disclaimer

OF COURSE ( WINK-WINK) this is not a real conspiracy of domestic terrorism we are just working through hypothetical scenarioes...for a movie script....ya
thats it ! a mooovie script

Well duh!!! of course! I wouldn't actually DO something like this. I mean, I would never do anything to be dubbed a terrorist. Even though, acording to their rules, I already am. I am a Christian gun owner...That makes me a terrorist acording to them.:eusa_doh: :eusa_think:

Ya know, 2 guys on a backpacking/ fishing trip with a vid cam could accomplish it. It just wouldn't have as big an impact without thousands of people. All the "special effects" to the MOVIE...can be added in later...LOL

bigfoot-1.jpg

do you see him?? He's right there in the pic hiding behind that family!

I am also working on a song...started last night...to give to good Alex. I just sat down and it just came to me...It frickin rocks. I used the rythem bridge to dio's rainbow in the dark and it has some real powerful lyrics so far.

bigfoot-1.jpg

do you see him?? He's right there in the pic hiding behind that family!

O-K...Let me throw out the disclaimer so B.B. doesn't actually acuse me of a crime...I live in texas and would not even think of spending the time or money to tear down your stupid bird in the woods all the way in California...I have alot better things to do with my time than go frolicing through the woods! The only way it would actually happen is if I still lived in California. But we wouldn't be talking about an a public message board and it would already be a done deal and B.B. would be wondering why they can't get anything from the video to persue the one behind it. By the way...Just more hyp. movie logo.

Where Is The Cure ? Where Is The Remedy ? For This Viral Infection
The Illuminati

The Grovers ,the Bonesmen, Rothschild's, Rockefeller And Hearst
Just A Handful Of Hooligans ..I Put You All In One Verse

And You See I Find You All So Obscene.. As The Blood It Flows In The Streets To The Detriment Of All, For The Benefit Of The Few And There Is No One To Stop It But Me...and You

So Listen Up Sisters. Listen Up Brother ..their Starving Your Babies
There Raping Your Mother And This Is Not The Time.. To Sit And Wonder
This Is Not The Time To Sit And Reson Why.. This Is A Time A Time For Revolution ...this Is The Time To Do Or To Die

So Call Me A Rebel, A Relic ,niaeve..but I Have A Dream And Heres What I Belive ...love Has The Power To Through The Church Doors Wide Open And Simple Truths ..will Simply Be Spoken

So I Will Scream It At The Sky And I Will Take It To The Streets Because Heaven Could Be Closer Than Out Hands And Our Feet
And This Is No Time For Silent Resignation And This Is No Time For On-line Masterbatio9n.... This Is A time.. A Time For Revelation This Is The Time ...and The Time It Is Now

Eots/1/18/08

I was poking a little fun, eots.. thanks for being a sport.

Im guessing that is harry from harry and the hendersons?

Harry.jpg

Apparently, Harry didn't have a dingdong.

I am also working on a song...started last night...to give to good Alex. I just sat down and it just came to me...It frickin rocks. I used the rythem bridge to dio's rainbow in the dark and it has some real powerful lyrics so far.

rock on, dude...

like a rayaynbow... in the daaarkk..

what do you play?

rock on, dude...

like a rayaynbow... in the daaarkk..

what do you play?

Rythem and lead guitar, vocals and a little drums. Mostly rythem. I used the E to F change like the part that goes...theres no sign of the mornin commin, for part of the first bridge. It just frikin rocks!!! With any luck when Mr. Jones gets this in a couple weeks he will use it in one of his upcoming movies...I know, big dreams...Tell me somthing I don't know.

hellyea.

I play a little guitar myself but always seem to be the vocals when im in a band.

Funny, I think youll appriciate this. Twice in my HS band I caught my guitar player blatently ripping off other peoples songs. The first, he tried to play that tiny lead part from the ass end of pearl jams song Black (Do-di-do-do do-di-do) on one of our originals and I had to call him out on it. Then, later that year, he played a killer riff that we turned into a song called Charge the Darkness... well, turns out it was an old Carcass riff slowed town. I was kinda pissed off about that for years... but then, Linkin Park totally ripped the exact same riff on one of their songs. bastards.

hellyea.

I play a little guitar myself but always seem to be the vocals when im in a band.

Funny, I think youll appriciate this. Twice in my HS band I caught my guitar player blatently ripping off other peoples songs. The first, he tried to play that tiny lead part from the ass end of pearl jams song Black (Do-di-do-do do-di-do) on one of our originals and I had to call him out on it. Then, later that year, he played a killer riff that we turned into a song called Charge the Darkness... well, turns out it was an old Carcass riff slowed town. I was kinda pissed off about that for years... but then, Linkin Park totally ripped the exact same riff on one of their songs. bastards.

That is funny! I've done a song or two that later found out it was something unconsciously stuck in my head and someone already done it...That sucks. Only been in 3 bands but the last one I was in we actually got paid. That was really cool for awhile until the loading in and loading out got old. I almost got to meet the NUGE. My last band, the lead guitarist knows him personally. We actually made plans to drive up and say hi but the band broke up before that happened. I've never personally been able to pull off 5 people being all on the same agenda and showing up and doing what they are expected to do. Then all the personal pissing contests that happen and everyone wants to run the show. I just finally gave up. I play for myself and my wife and thats it anymore. I actually sent 2 songs to Goeff Tate a month ago but havent heard anything about it. God I would think some free tickets atleast. I still wonder why no one did a remake of Paul's Band on the run.

Well the bombs exploded with a mighty crash....Taliban on the run. LOL It was a perfectly missed oppertunity.

Ok dude, I'll give you al ittle insight...scorpions I just want to be loved by you chorus as the main riff done with Am-C-G with a deadened quick 4 strum between Am and C then repeat replace G with D and end up with the e-f exchange of rainbow in the dark for the bridge 3 times, 4th time going to a barred G and back to E..Try it...Its awesome!

my god is this what happens to us aging rockers, we wind up hangin out at the usmessageboard talkin smack with old soliders.who'd a thunk it.my excuse is I knocked up a groupie and She made made marry her..I have a 2 yr old boy and the groupie was not into traveling in a stinky bus and living off 50 bucks a day and free pizza and beer for some reason......

my god is this what happens to us aging rockers, we wind up hangin out at the usmessageboard talkin smack with old soliders.who'd a thunk it.my excuse is I knocked up a groupie and She made made marry her..I have a 2 yr old boy and the groupie was not into traveling in a stinky bus and living off 50 bucks a day and free pizza and beer for some reason......

LOLOLOL Haaaa. And to think you could been bonno! Thats what happens when we let our other head do the thinking.

O-K...I have spent the last 3 days engorged in endgame, terror storm one, loose change, 911 the road to tyranny. All I can say is OMG. Things have grown since I went back to sleep about 10 years ago. God bless Alex Jones! and Martin Sheen. What I want to know is when do all the indictments come out and why haven't they yet? GWB is about to release 145B back into the economy as tax incentives in 800D incriments. How do we get the word out to everyone?...DON'T CASH THEM!!! I haven't decided yet weather or not I will burn it or buy a new gun. How about a gov. check burning party? filmed, that would ruffle some feathers! I mean really, isn't it just hush money same as 2002? It is obviously Psy-ops to create double thinking...How can I say something bad about my government when they just gave me 800? I want to know How in the hell did we get to this point? Why wasn't this squashed along time ago? and How do we squash it now? Oh-shit...Now I've gone and done it..I've reawakened. The first awakening almost got me killed! Food for thought??? Could Alex actually be being used as the new crises for population controll. If a civil war is created between terrorists and terrorists...or...Conspirists and conspirists, would that not aid in their depopulizing the U.S.? A war of citizens in our own country with the military taking out large clusters of both sides at the same time? It would be a great divirsion to the focus being put on the elite. I dont want to believe it but what the fuck do you believe anymore. My signiture pretty much sums it up. The elite would be afraid of the people uniting as one and if they can turn us against ourselves...well, a house divided against itself can not stand. They could create civil war, they could create the sin wars, they could create the race wars...????????????? Could be as simple as them seeing to it that obama gets elected and is set up to be assassinated by some patsy white men...I think that would work. Especially if they find the planted written evidense on the white men that they work for goodyear raytheon an oil co. and some old retired fbi guy

Forum List

Back