Gay Satan Worshipers run this country

I have everything disabled, so I forget that I have one. It is a pretty funny one, though.

I think the main point of it is that people SHOULD be outraged that such influential people resort to such ridiculous behavior. I'm not going to get all CT in here, but I will say that mocking a human baby sacrifice to a big stone owl is a little disturbing to think of, in regards to the people who hold the highest positions in the world, politically and otherwise.

These kinds of behavior are continually alright with voters each and every election, but god forbid someone's supporters have questionable beliefs.

Imagine if the MSM actually REPORTED this kind of shit. Would Christians have voted for Bush if the MSM did a huge expose` on Bohemian Grove, and Bush's attendance?

I doubt it.

Makes you wonder, don't it? It's not like they don't know, or anything. Some of the media's biggest fat cats attend THEMSELVES.

While I do not doubt that christians would flinch..... Im guessing that you are no fan of theatre.

david Ickes theorys are just that. we are disscusing facts

well, certainly a clandestine video of questionable quality which seems to show what you think it does... but, i've seen bigfoot pics too and it's hard to see the zipper in a grainy photo.

While I do not doubt that christians would flinch..... Im guessing that you are no fan of theatre.

That's not the point though. I have a problem with people who represent my country gathering together every year in the woods to mock a human sacrifice to a pagan god named "Moloch", but claiming Christian to the public.

To me, that is more than just theatre. It's misrepresentation to voters of this country, because no REAL Christian would be involved in such a thing.

There's a fucking KAZILLION other things you could mock in theatre. Why a human sacrifice of a baby to a pagan god? Why would anyone claiming to be Christian, and who is in charge of a nation and it's most prominent businesses, do such a thing?

I guess ill ask the next Christian that I run into who is playing in the Greek Tragedy Oedipus Rex why he makes such a trivial thing out of incest, patricide, and pagan worship.

Just because you are not privy to the events doesn't make them sinister. Devil worship and homosexuality SOLD in the 80s. I'd need more than grainy videos by less-than-ninjas to follow this tangent. I'm calling Geraldo as we speak. I bet if you play the video backwards....

I'll forgive that you said Shakespearean play instead of Greek Tragedy but I'm not sure the ghost of Sophocles will.

so what. there are pictures. There are pictures of UFOs and Bigfoot and the Loch Ness Monster and ghosts too. Can you prove tht what you see in those pics really is gay devil worshipping rather than some benign theatre that emulates some ritual? I can't prove that the fuzzy dot is really from Alpha Centauri. I don't know that what is most likely dust on the camera lens is not dead uncle bob. Like I said, I've seen the video. Can you prove your interpretation beyond accusation?

I'll forgive that you said Shakespearean play instead of Greek Tragedy but I'm not sure the ghost of Sophocles will.

so what. there are pictures. There are pictures of UFOs and Bigfoot and the Loch Ness Monster and ghosts too. Can you prove tht what you see in those pics really is gay devil worshipping rather than some benign theatre that emulates some ritual? I can't prove that the fuzzy dot is really from Alpha Centauri. I don't know that what is most likely dust on the camera lens is not dead uncle bob. Like I said, I've seen the video. Can you prove your interpretation beyond accusation?

Perception is reality, unfortunately. You admitted that Christians would be upset.

I think people should at least be aware of the event, and the possibilities. It would certainly help people make a more informed decision at the polls.

Or would it actually be a LESS informed one, considering it would be based on perception. Hmm. Interesting really. The entire voting process in this country is based on perception, so who the fuck knows.

can you prove man landed on the moon ? can you prove to holocaust ever happened? can you prove your not a butterfly dreaming your a man ?

Are perceptions greater than evidence? Again, can you prove that what you percieve really is whats going on?

Are perceptions greater than evidence? Again, can you prove that what you percieve really is whats going on?

Wow. If we could do that, we'd really be getting somewhere in this country politically.

Even when there's "evidence" of something, perception still plays a role.

of course thats true...

But i'm betting the Duke Lacross players are a bigger fan of evidence outside of mere perception these days...

of course thats true...

But i'm betting the Duke Lacross players are a bigger fan of evidence outside of mere perception these days...

Probably. But what a shame that in a case like that, much like racism accusations, perception ultimately wins out IN SPITE of evidence, much of the time.

Many people will always suspect they were guilty. Just like many people will always suspect OJ was guilty.

thankfully, we are a nation of laws where guilt requires evidence instea of a nation of perceptions running on gut feelings.

thankfully, we are a nation of laws where guilt requires evidence instea of a nation of perceptions running on gut feelings.

Yeah, that's fine and dandy for the legal process. But post-court proceedings, the same can not be said for societal reentry and reevaluation, if that makes sense.

I mean, I think OJ slashed the shit out of Nicole and Ron, but the "EVIDENCE" proved otherwise. The "evidence" was PERCEIVED as being just THAT...EVIDENCE.

Even though he was found not guilty, he lost sponsorships. A right of the companies that revoked sponsorship? Sure. Is it fair considering the EVIDENCE? Probably not.

I often times wish television had never been invented. So many people's lives are based on what comes out of that friggin box. The critical thought process is all but a distant memory anymore.

Well, I too think OK killed his wife and lover but I don't thik it was a lack of EVIDENCE so much as a total circus farce of a trial that allowed his to go free. I don't think that the racism of Mark Furman or wrongly processed blood samples really has anything to do with innocence.

Further, if he lost money from advertising then such is the perogative of his advertisers. OJ is not guaranteed advertisers by the Constitution. He IS guearenteed innocent until proven guilty. Business are not required to be "fair" in their market strategy.

oh I hear ya.. but i dont know if it's so much the fault of the TV than it is the fault of a lazy mind. Of which there are plenty of examples around the forum today.

Further, if he lost money from advertising then such is the perogative of his advertisers. OJ is not guaranteed advertisers by the Constitution. He IS guearenteed innocent until proven guilty. Business are not required to be "fair" in their market strategy.

I know. I'm just pointing out what problems people's perceptions, DESPITE evidence, can cause.

The perceptions of the companies that he endorsed, and even the perceptions of the consumers that these companies no doubt had in mind when deciding to cancel OJ's sponsorship.

One could make the argument, with justification, that since he was found innocent he shouldn't have to lose his clout. His image is tarnished forever though due to perception.

Kind of the same thing as a man who did time in prison for a crime he didn't commit, and then reenters society after being later found innocent due to new evidence. That man is innocent, and proven so, but his image is ruined due to perception of him being a criminal.

In some respects, it's unavoidable human nature, and in other respects, it's just irresponsible thinking. It's case by case, I would say.

Here are some more you guys can explore when you have solved the rest of them. The world waits anxiously for the solutions...

Conspiracy Theories

The driver shot JFK. (the late William Cooper)

The Beatles were designed and sent to the U.S. by the British Psychological Warfare Division, to undermine the morals of American teenagers. (Lyndon LaRouche)

Christ's Crucifixion was staged. (Hugh Schonfield) Christ eloped with Mary Magdalene, and one or both of them fled to France to raise their family. (Baigent/Leigh/Lincoln)

Christ and his disciples were a magic-mushroom cult. (Dead Sea Scrolls scholar John Allegro)

HIV/AIDS was created in a lab.

HIV does not cause AIDS.

Man never landed on the moon. It's not even possible. But there is an alien base there. (see Wikipedia; for an artful and very funny parody of how these theories can be patched together from unrelated material, watch the mockumentary Dark Side of the Moon)

The Zapruder film is entirely fake, even though it contradicts the findings of the Warren Commission. (Jim Fetzer)

Stephen King killed John Lennon. (Steve Lightfoot)

WWII was staged. It never really happened. The Illuminati employed elaborate special effects, stage magic, and phony journalism to scare the world into pacifism. (Donald Holmes)

Queen Elizabeth I was a man. The real Elizabeth died as a child.

George H.W. Bush was really George Scherff Sr., a Nazi sent to destroy America as a teenager and adopted by Prescott Bush (Scherff was also an assistant to Nikola Tesla, and stole all Tesla's inventions after he was murdered by Otto Skorzeny and Reinhard Gehlen). Hitler was still alive in Montana in 1997, and Josef Mengele is keeping himself alive and youthful with a regimen of hormones and cannibalism. Oh, and Curious George was inspired by a young George Scherff Jr.; that's probably why Alan J. Shalleck was murdered by two men he met through a gay sex network one day before the movie premiered. (this information comes from a man named Eric Berman, who claims he heard it straight from his girlfriend's dad, Otto Skorzeny, in Florida during the late '90s. Skorzeny died in Madrid in 1975.)

One promoter of the Scherff-Bush story adds that Josef Mengele was the real Zodiac, the Boston Strangler(s), and the anthrax letter mailer. (http://www.thebushconnection.com/)

The 1939 War of the Worlds radio broadcoast was a psychological warfare study funded by C.D. Jackson on behalf of the Rockefeller Foundation, designed to find out how Americans would react to an enemy invasion. Funny... in a trailer for his mockumentary F is for Fake, Orson Welles did say the WoW broadcast had "secret sponsors". (Daniel Hopsicker)

A really old one that just won't die: Jews drink the blood and eat the flesh of Gentile children during Passover. Some Catholics still revere the relics of Medieval child saints supposedly slaughtered and devoured by Jews.

The doomed Franklin Expedition was sent to the Arctic not only to find the Northwest Passage, but to secretly investigate UFO sightings that had been reported since the 1700s. The men were captured, experimented upon, and eaten by giant aliens. (Jeffrey Blair Latta)

Hitler and some associates escaped to the Arctic in a submarine, to live with super-advanced aliens who reside within the hollow earth. (This story originated with Edward Bulwer-Lytton's novel The Coming Race, was treated as fact by the pre-Nazi Vril Society, was bolstered by the forged "secret diary" of Admiral Byrd, and was adopted by the likes of Ernst Zundel)

Denver International Airport was built expressly to conceal a vast underground complex, headquarters of the New World Order elite. Clues are hidden in the airport's peace-themed mural.

Scientology: Billions of years ago the intergalactic overlord Xenu used a film to brainwash our souls ("Thetans") into believing in the world's major religions, which he invented.

Gnosticism: The entire material world is an evil trap created by the imposter God of the Bible.

Nation of Islam: White people were created in a lab.

Jesuits sank the Titanic to kill some of the world's richest, most powerful Jews.

The early Middle Ages (614-911 A.D.) never occurred. Everything that supposedly happened during those years was either a misunderstanding, an event from a different era, or an outright lie - Charlemagne, for instance, is a fictional figure. And we are actually living in the 1700s. (Herbert Illig's phantom time hypothesis)

Shortly before he left office, Bill Clinton secretly signed into law the National Economic Security and Reformation Act (NESARA). This act would have completely restructured the U.S. government by - among other things - forgiving all personal credit card debt and mortgages, abolishing the IRS, restoring constitutional law, and somehow ensuring world peace - but the Supreme Court placed a gag order on it, and threatened death to any government official who breathed word of its existence. NESARA activists around the world are agitating to get the act announced and instituted.

Aspartame, flouride, genetically modified foods, and vaccines are used specifically to keep us sick and open to suggestion, and/or as part of a secret depopulation plan designed by the world's elite.

Atlanta child murder theories: Victims were used for CDC research into Interferon; KKK Klansmen posed as cops to wipe out young black men (Dick Gregory); white scientists needed the boys' foreskins to produce a cure for cancer and/or a youth serum. (Dick Gregory again)

Jeffrey Dahmer was an actor hired by the Ambrosia Chocolate company to pose as a cannibal killer so no one would object to the factory being torn down and another one built with illegal tax breaks (posted by "manoftruth" on online forums devoted to Rush and Bon Jovi, along with rants on Wicca and Jews; his name might be Mark Zahn, but who knows?).

http://swallowingthecamel.blogspot.com/2007/08/worlds-weirdeststupidest-conspiracy.html

Here are some more you guys can explore when you have solved the rest of them. The world waits anxiously for the solutions...

Conspiracy Theories

The driver shot JFK. (the late William Cooper)

The Beatles were designed and sent to the U.S. by the British Psychological Warfare Division, to undermine the morals of American teenagers. (Lyndon Larousse)

Christ's Crucifixion was staged. (Hugh Schofield) Christ eloped with Mary Magdalene, and one or both of them fled to France to raise their family. (Agent/Leigh/Lincoln)

Christ and his disciples were a magic-mushroom cult. (Dead Sea Scrolls scholar John Allegro)

HIV/AIDS was created in a lab.

HIV does not cause AIDS.

Man never landed on the moon. It's not even possible. But there is an alien base there. (see Wiped; for an artful and very funny parody of how these theories can be patched together from unrelated material, watch the documentary Dark Side of the Moon)

The Zap ruder film is entirely fake, even though it contradicts the findings of the Warren Commission. (Jim Fetters)

Stephen King killed John Lennon. (Steve Light foot)

WWII was staged. It never really happened. The Illuminati employed elaborate special effects, stage magic, and phony journalism to scare the world into pacifism. (Donald Holmes)

Queen Elizabeth I was a man. The real Elizabeth died as a child.

George H.W. Bush was really George Scarf Sr., a Nazi sent to destroy America as a teenager and adopted by Prescott Bush (Scarf was also an assistant to Nikola Tesla, and stole all Tesla's inventions after he was murdered by Otto Korney and Reinhard Glen). Hitler was still alive in Montana in 1997, and Josef Mangle is keeping himself alive and youthful with a regimen of hormones and cannibalism. Oh, and Curious George was inspired by a young George Scarf Jr.; that's probably why Alan J. Shylock was murdered by two men he met through a gay sex network one day before the movie premiered. (this information comes from a man named Eric Berman, who claims he heard it straight from his girlfriend's dad, Otto Korney, in Florida during the late 'S. Korney died in Madrid in 1975.)

One promoter of the Scarf-Bush story adds that Josef Mangle was the real Zodiac, the Boston Strangler(s), and the anthrax letter mailer. (http://www.thebushconnection.com/)

The 1939 War of the Worlds radio broadcast was a psychological warfare study funded by C.D. Jackson on behalf of the Rockefeller Foundation, designed to find out how Americans would react to an enemy invasion. Funny... in a trailer for his documentary F is for Fake, Orson Welles did say the Wow broadcast had "secret sponsors". (Daniel Hop sicker)

A really old one that just won't die: Jews drink the blood and eat the flesh of Gentile children during Passover. Some Catholics still revere the relics of Medieval child saints supposedly slaughtered and devoured by Jews.

The doomed Franklin Expedition was sent to the Arctic not only to find the Northwest Passage, but to secretly investigate UFO sightings that had been reported since the S. The men were captured, experimented upon, and eaten by giant aliens. (Jeffrey Blair Letta)

Hitler and some associates escaped to the Arctic in a submarine, to live with super-advanced aliens who reside within the hollow earth. (This story originated with Edward Blower-Litton's novel The Coming Race, was treated as fact by the Prue-Nazi Veil Society, was bolstered by the forged "secret diary" of Admiral Byrd, and was adopted by the likes of Ernst Bundle)

Denver International Airport was built expressly to conceal a vast underground complex, headquarters of the New World Order elite. Clues are hidden in the airport's peace-themed mural.

Scientology: Billions of years ago the intergalactic overlord Xe nu used a film to brainwash our souls ("The tans") into believing in the world's major religions, which he invented.

Gnosticism: The entire material world is an evil trap created by the impostor God of the Bible.

Nation of Islam: White people were created in a lab.

Jesuits sank the Titanic to kill some of the world's richest, most powerful Jews.

The early Middle Ages (614-911 A.D.) never occurred. Everything that supposedly happened during those years was either a misunderstanding, an event from a different era, or an outright lie - Charlemagne, for instance, is a fictional figure. And we are actually living in the S. (Herbert Ilk's phantom time hypothesis)

Shortly before he left office, Bill Clinton secretly signed into law the National Economic Security and Reformation Act (NE SARA). This act would have completely restructured the U.S. government by - among other things - forgiving all personal credit card debt and mortgages, abolishing the IRS, restoring constitutional law, and somehow ensuring world peace - but the Supreme Court placed a gag order on it, and threatened death to any government official who breathed word of its existence. NE SARA activists around the world are agitating to get the act announced and instituted.

Aspartame, fluoride, genetically modified foods, and vaccines are used specifically to keep us sick and open to suggestion, and/or as part of a secret depopulation plan designed by the world's elite.

Atlanta child murder theories: Victims were used for CDC research into Interferon; KKK Klansman posed as cops to wipe out young black men (Dick Gregory); white scientists needed the boys' foreskins to produce a cure for cancer and/or a youth serum. (Dick Gregory again)

Jeffrey Dame was an actor hired by the Ambrosia Chocolate company to pose as a cannibal killer so no one would object to the factory being torn down and another one built with illegal tax breaks (posted by "untruth" on on line forums devoted to Rush and Bone Jo vi, along with rants on Wick and Jews; his name might be Mark Zan, but who knows?).

http://swallowingthecamel.blogspot.com/2007/08/worlds-weirdeststupidest-conspiracy.html

the unwarranted influence of the grovers,cfr,trilateral commission and the rest of the Rockefeller/Rothschild cabals are no theory for anyone who wants to read their own words it is fact

Forum List

Back