Gay Rights Group Demands Apology From Newsweek

How about Pro Life people carrying signs with aborted babies on them?
We have a 12k race here every year, and every year they have large pictures of dead babies on them. And a lot of children take part in the race, along with many small children being pushed in stollers by their parents.

Doesn't sound much different than the trauma of a young child seeing a gay pride parade to me. At least with a pic they may not understand what's going on, it's hard to just dismiss a guy wearing only chaps or a diaper. Even small kids know what a real live person looks like and that they don't normally appear in public like that.

Keep in mind for your response that I am both pro-choice and bisexual. Thank you.

We have a 12k race here every year, and every year they have large pictures of dead babies on them. And a lot of children take part in the race, along with many small children being pushed in stollers by their parents.

Doesn't sound much different than the trauma of a young child seeing a gay pride parade to me. At least with a pic they may not understand what's going on, it's hard to just dismiss a guy wearing only chaps or a diaper. Even small kids know what a real live person looks like and that they don't normally appear in public like that.

Keep in mind for your response that I am both pro-choice and bisexual. Thank you.

So now you are bi sexual?:eusa_whistle:

And like I said people can choose not to go to a gay pride parade, while it is a little different to protest in front of a school.

And like I said people can choose not to go to a gay pride parade, while it is a little different to protest in front of a school.

Yes Lu, I am, just like we discussed a day or 2 ago. Short term memory loss?

Not everyone can avoid a gay pride parade. I saw my first 1 at a rather tender age because of the hotel we were staying in. Due to the parade we pretty much couldn't leave the hotel so I watched it from the window. I learned a lot that day... probably things a kid shouldn't know.

And there's other ways kids can be exposed. The media can't seem to resist showing clips over and over and yup, some kids watch TV. Imagine that.

All those things y'all just described I would agree of being inappropriate in public. But if you think for one second that you are going to change conservative minds over the issue(which you need to change some minds)..then your wrong. Even if it is a celebration you are causing an opposite reaction to the average citizen. I just think having some character is the most important aspect in changing a citizens mind thats against it.

ever since i have been here Amanda has indicated that she is....quite a few times....

some symptoms of ODD are:

resentful and seeks revenge
doesn't take responsiblity for their actions
temper tantrums

Please approve the the sypmtoms I posted above are wrong

ROFLMNAO... Well, sadly, I can't approve 'em...

BUT, Dr. Dumbass, using your own reasoning; you've just diagnosed YOURSELF as presenting O.D.D. Along with the bulk of those who participate in political debate.

This refusal to admit or at least recognize that you're position is wrong; desperately trying to project phychosis onto an oppossing member, is, according to you, indicative of resentment, and vengeful tendencies... it is, AGAIN... using your own reasoning, a demonstration of a temper tantrum and it most decidedly demonstrates a failure to take responsibility.

The good news, in your case, is that it isn't O.D.D. ... It's just a prime example of old fashion O.L.B. ... better known as Obnoxious Little Bitch.

It's quite common... and it seems, getting more so every day.

ever since i have been here Amanda has indicated that she is....quite a few times....

The problem for Luissa and many other liberals is that they can't wrap their mind around the idea that I sometimes like to play with girls yet object to the homosexual agenda. They see a paradox where none exists - at least to me.

The problem for Luissa and many other liberals is that they can't wrap their mind around the idea that I sometimes like to play with girls yet object to the homosexual agenda. They see a paradox where none exists - at least to me.

Hold the phone...

This is a serious scientific and philosophical conundrum...

I'm going to need all the video and as many of the stills as you can find of these encounters before I can come to an informed conclusion. :eusa_shhh:

temper tantrums

BUT, Dr. Dumbass, using your own reasoning; you've just diagnosed YOURSELF as presenting O.D.D. Along with the bulk of those who participate in political debate.

This refusal to admit or at least recognize that you're position is wrong; desperately trying to project phychosis onto an oppossing member, is, according to you, indicative of resentment, and vengeful tendencies... it is, AGAIN... using your own reasoning, a demonstration of a temper tantrum and it most decidedly demonstrates a failure to take responsibility.

The good news, in your case, is that it isn't O.D.D. ... It's just a prime example of old fashion O.L.B. ... better known as Obnoxious Little Bitch.

I am not the one who offered money for someone's address because they neg repped me three times.

I am sorry I don't read every post that is response to mine.
And the reason I made the comment, is because every time you come back you have some new thing you are claiming to be.
I don't believe you are bi sexual, along with anything else you say you are. I think you are someone's sock puppet, and are full of shit.

Last edited:

temper tantrums

And FYI, it was a fucking joke, you idiot!:cuckoo:

For one ODD is a mental illness in children, but you were too stupid to realize the point I was making.

And the reason I made the comment, is because every time you come back you have some new thing you are claiming to be.
I don't believe you are bi sexual, along with anything else you say you are. I think you are someone's sock puppet, and are full of shit.

Feel free to get back to me when you have something other than personal attacks. It's really boring how you're all in the fight when you perceive you're winning, but you go all deflection and insult when you're called on your shit.

Think I'm a sock? Ok, let's get Gunny involved and we'll see. I'm sure he could tell us how many "different" posters come here from my IP address.

I am the same way, Amanda. Except I'm a dude with the SSA. LOL.

I don't like a lot of the "tactics" the GR's people use myself and they need better marketing campaigns to convince people, IMO.

I am the same way, Amanda. Except I'm a dude with the SSA. LOL.

I don't like a lot of the "tactics" the GR's people use myself and they need better marketing campaigns to convince people, IMO.

Sorry, my rep gun ran out of bullets, catch ya next time. :)

so do i Amanda....:eusa_drool:

Feel free to get back to me when you have something other than personal attacks. It's really boring how you're all in the fight when you perceive you're winning, but you go all deflection and insult when you're called on your shit.

Think I'm a sock? Ok, let's get Gunny involved and we'll see. I'm sure he could tell us how many "different" posters come here from my IP address.

what are you even talking about? Winning what?

YOu posted an article, and everyone proved gay people can play straight, and vice versa a few pages back. Then of course it turned into a thread where people like PI and Pale were attacking homosexuals. And then of course you had to bring up the same crap you always do, crying about the homosexual agenda. Of course you wanted us to believe you, so you mentioned how you are bi sexual now.
And Amanda, if you don't want the personal attacks, don't bring up personal information about yourself.

Forum List

Back