Gay rights? Contraception? Guns? What happened to Bin Laden and the Economy?

Maybe if your candidate wasnt infringing on the rights of others, these wouldnt be issues.

The right to deny women health care.

Now that's a platform the Republican Party could run on!

Youre the reason they find debating liberals so frustrating.

I think your reply to Avatar was one of those in-yo-face slam dunks. Hope she likes her new "highlight". It had the added benefit of being 100% correct.

sure you do

What did happen to the jihad when we took out an old doddering diabetic revolutionary? Was it "mission accomplished"? Look around.

And, uh, which "freedom" has been taken away? The "freedom" to go bankrupt and die without health care?

No - That freedom is alive and well under Obama. 2011 sat a another new record for bankruptcies & deaths.

Yeah but Obama and the dems tried to save all of their lives, it was Bush and Reagan from the beyond the grave who killed them.

I think he was exhibiting how the GOP candidates and congressional leaders is no longer talking about the economy or terrorism now that the economy is on the upswing and Obama has killed the #1 terrorist in the world.

Just my guess.

The economy is on the upswing? So are debt, deficits, inflation, gas prices, food prices.. the only thing going down is the value of the U.S. $. But yes, Bin Laden is dead....

:lol:

Well, unemployment is lower, manufacturing is up, GM is the #1 automaker in the world again. Right or wrong, Mr. Obama is going to get the credit/blame for whatever is happening.

Without a salient workable alternative being put fourth by the GOP candidates, most Americans seem prepared to play a pat hand and stick with Mr. Obama.

people paying attention to the GOP candidates as they campaign and debate hear PLENTY about the economy and homeland security.

I am not overy surpirsed that people who have absolutely no interest in voting for a GOP candidate, are not aware of what they are saying on the campaign trail.

Right now there seems to be alot of talk about this trumped up "war on religion" from the white house. The public isn't responding to it. On to the next manufactured crisis.

The right to deny women health care.

Now that's a platform the Republican Party could run on!

Youre the reason they find debating liberals so frustrating.

I think your reply to Avatar was one of those in-yo-face slam dunks. Hope she likes her new "highlight". It had the added benefit of being 100% correct.

sure you do

Wow, hard to stay happy after THAT retort. In the words of Charles Emerson Winchester..."I've heard snappier comebacks from a bowl of Rice Crispies"

Forum List

Back