Gay Republicans on the rise

I'm kind of interested to know what made you aware of all the queer Republicans? Did you do a "head" count?

Gaynte hits up all the big RNC fundraisers and, well, his little sequined black book is not shrinking.

Amazing people who care more about one issue. It happens. Not sure why this is so shocking.

Amazing people who care more about one issue. It happens. Not sure why this is so shocking.

Republicans spend more time talking about and condemning homosexuals from the Democrats while ignoring and pretending they don't have homosexuals.

If Democrats are not careful, if they do not begin to make swift and sustained efforts to strengthen their commitment to LGBT equality, the GOP may rightly see an opportunity to tack to the current political winds. Consider Mehlman’s own words to be a prophetic warning: “What I will try to do is to persuade people, when I have conversations with them, that it is consistent with our party's philosophy, whether it's the principle of individual freedom, or limited government, or encouraging adults who love each other and who want to make a lifelong commitment to each other to get married." Perhaps instead of rejecting gays and lesbians, Republicans will begin to reach out to us.

This is a joke.

Forum List

Back