Gay Pride Parade Commentary

Well, gays & lesbians are no longer getting their meeting places raided, have to suffer booking, fingerprinting and arrest just for being gay, placed in mental institutions, have to undergo forced lobotomies and other draconian "cures," authorities are much less inclined now to 'look the other way' when gays are beaten to a pulp or worse, killed, by gay bashers...
Hopefully this gay freedom is just a phase.

Some day people will wake up to the homo plague that is infesting our nation and force these perverts back into the closet where they belong.
Do they frighten you?
No

Homosexuality is a sexual perversion, not a lifestyle choice.
It must be banned and criminalized in the American society.

Well, gays & lesbians are no longer getting their meeting places raided, have to suffer booking, fingerprinting and arrest just for being gay, placed in mental institutions, have to undergo forced lobotomies and other draconian "cures," authorities are much less inclined now to 'look the other way' when gays are beaten to a pulp or worse, killed, by gay bashers...
Hopefully this gay freedom is just a phase.

Some day people will wake up to the homo plague that is infesting our nation and force these perverts back into the closet where they belong.
I'm quite certain that Sunni men have done far more damage to the United States of America than have homosexuals. You'd better be careful who you are calling a plague, lest those words be turned against you.

What Homos do in their Homo parade, is just confirming what the mainstream population thinks about Homosexuals. That they are mentally ill individuals, acting out
on a sexual perversion. Homosexuality must be criminalized. These, Homosexuals, and lesbians must be removed from the society. Many countries throughout the rest of the world has criminalized Homosexuality. These countries are wise enough to see this
mentally deranged perversion for what it really is, criminally insane offense, punishable by imprisonment, hanging, or mutilation, and or incineration.

And to think that America, has allowed this scurge to florish.?! I see a day in the future when Homosexuality will be banned in America.! This will be for the betterment of the entire society. Look at what happened to the Greeks, and the Romans, when they allowed Homosexuality to spread in their society. They quickly degenerated, and were then overrun by barbarians, and their societies all collapsed .

Jesus Fuckin Christ 52nd! Really? What are your emigration plans for when that happens? Any ideas on where you'll go?

I am not a Homo like you, so I don't have to go anywhere. The homo marriage laws
should have allowed you to get married to you homo mate, so why don't you just get married, and jam the corn cobs up you know where.

*Shrug*

I'm not gay 52nd, so when homosexuals are banned I'll be allowed to stay. But I really would like to know what your plans are for when this happens.

Oh. You're not afraid of this "plague infesting our nation". So what do you care?
They are child molesting perverts who do nothing but spread infections and disease.

Their sick lifestyle corrupts our society and degrades the culture.

Many Homosexuals are sociopathic ,mentally deranged individuals that do spread many
anti viral resistant venerial diseases, and they did give us the Aids Virus here in America.
Aids was first prominent in the Homosexual community here in America.!

We must criminalize this mental illness called Homosexuality.

Oh. You're not afraid of this "plague infesting our nation". So what do you care?
They are child molesting perverts who do nothing but spread infections and disease.

Then, they do frighten you.
I am not "frightened" by them.

I just don't think they should be allowed out in public.

Same as rapists, murders, child molesters, and other criminals.

They should be all locked up and given treatment for their sickness.

Last edited:
And there you have it.

Why some people march in Pride Parades.

And while I will agree to some degree with the OP - a portion of the Pride Parades really do delegitimize the movement, and, having marched and or attended in PP's in the past, I find the few folks (some always ruin it for others) who do parade their asschaps, flesh and sexualize it, really disgust me.

The time for parades, as they are carried out now, is passed as far as I'm concerned.

Still, the posters above show why people fought, and still fight for the right to live unmolested by the hate mongers who want to banish them, equate them with pedophiles, rapists, dog-fuckers and every vile sin imaginable. Most gays and lesbians are seeking nothing more than to have equal rights, and live as who they are, and love who they chose.

I am thankful people like the above posters will be as reviled in years to come, as the backspit racists from the 50's and 60's are now.

Last edited:

Then, they do frighten you.
I am not "frightened" by them.

I just don't think they should be allowed out in public.

Same as rapists, murders, child molesters, and other criminals.

They should be all locked up and given treatment for their sickness.
As gays as a general group have little in common with rapists and child molesters (that group is overwhelmingly heterosexual), you seem to have quite the authoritarian bent. We should ban heterosexuals from being allowed in public using your 'reasoning'.

History shows that culture and socities wax and wane.

We are now in a time of sick PC immorality.

Eventually, the pendulum will swing back to normality and homos will again be driven back into the sewers where they came from.

First off I would like to say that Faggots give rainbows a bad name. Second of all I guess you are proud that you live in the communist state of California. What kind of fucktard is going to put the rainbow under the state flag. I dont believe the government should be allowed to make laws on peoples sexual preferences reguardless of what it is. Even though I live in the neighboring state I never step foot in California. I dont agree that we should recognize California's Concealed Weapons Permit when you clowns won't recognize ours????

Last edited:
I guess Martin is finally coming out of the closet. I don't know why he volunteers to help the gays when they didn't even get him a cake on his birthday. What a bunch of rude shitbags!!!!

The majority of people I saw were dressed very provacatively and the atmosphere was very in your face/sexually charged. Their were religious organizations, business, and people, and every person was different. Im simplying talking about the atmosphere and the dress of most there.

:lol:
As someone who has participated in a gay pride parade I can tell you first hand that I dont understand the graphic sexual undertones to it. Since when does walking around half naked, displaying how worthy you are to f*** make you proud?

Its actually quite appalling, and I think the gay community better lose that aspect of itself, if it wants to be considered mainstream and not a bunch of sex crazed fruits.

That is my commentary on the pride parade.

Overall Its more about displaying your sexual prowess then stating your pride, and lets not forget capitalism. Since they allow a lot of vendors to sell food, merchandise and other items.

Im martin Barken and thats my commentary on the gay pride parade

I've been to many gay pride parades and there are one or two bars who have floats such as you describe. The rest of it is people just like you and me marching in community groups, sports organizations, corporate floats or cars, and even church organizations. My parents, both conservative, got asked to drive the Red Cross vehicle at the Rochester Gay Pride Parade this year. They did and had a wonderful time. Cracks me up every time I think of it. They went to Gay Pride this year and I didn't.

As someone who has participated in a gay pride parade I can tell you first hand that I dont understand the graphic sexual undertones to it. Since when does walking around half naked, displaying how worthy you are to f*** make you proud?

Its actually quite appalling, and I think the gay community better lose that aspect of itself, if it wants to be considered mainstream and not a bunch of sex crazed fruits.

Overall Its more about displaying your sexual prowess then stating your pride, and lets not forget capitalism. Since they allow a lot of vendors to sell food, merchandise and other items.

Wow, sounds like someone has some serious self hate.

Go to the Mardi Gras. You can watch girls flash their boobs. There are way more of them than the gays.

Straight people party too. There are adult sex clubs for married people in nearly every state in the union. Some of those clubs have members from dozens of countries.

Then there are all the thousands and thousands of people that go to swingers conventions all across the US. Las Vegas, Reno, New Orleans, Florida and lots more.

The truth is that gays are ostracized because they like same sex sex. So of course they celebrate because they know they are doing nothing wrong. Why should they bow to the hypocrisy of straight people?

What Homos do in their Homo parade, is just confirming what the mainstream population thinks about Homosexuals. That they are mentally ill individuals, acting out
on a sexual perversion. Homosexuality must be criminalized. These, Homosexuals, and lesbians must be removed from the society. Many countries throughout the rest of the world has criminalized Homosexuality. These countries are wise enough to see this
mentally deranged perversion for what it really is, criminally insane offense, punishable by imprisonment, hanging, or mutilation, and or incineration.

And to think that America, has allowed this scurge to florish.?! I see a day in the future when Homosexuality will be banned in America.! This will be for the betterment of the entire society. Look at what happened to the Greeks, and the Romans, when they allowed Homosexuality to spread in their society. They quickly degenerated, and were then overrun by barbarians, and their societies all collapsed .

Gays bring so much to the world. You bring nothing. I can tell. You are a total failure. You're so jealous you can't stand it. You should go to Iran. You would fit in there nicely.

Forum List

Back