Gay politicians

Pale Rider said:
You.... "padisha emporer", I will not even argue with any further. You're a french, liberal, idiot, and you're so think in the skull with your european immorality, no amount of facts will ever convince you differently of your sickening bull shit.

I say only one thing, keep your faggot loving ways in france. We don't need or want that kind of sick shit here in America.

I forgot that the fact I'm french made that I was automaticly stupid and idiot..... :rolleyes: ...

You say in Europe we're immoral ? i don't thnk so. On this point, we're more tolerant, maybe more open-minded. that's it.

Anyway. you don't like the homosexual, that's your right, you can think what you want.

But don't say to me I'm an idiot etc....only because I don't think like you.

i disagree with you here, but I respect your point of view, so do the same and all would be ok.

padisha emperor said:
You say in Europe we're immoral ? i don't thnk so. On this point, we're more tolerant, maybe more open-minded. that's it.

You're trying to paint your black heart white. Immorality is immorality, no matter how you slice it. You europeans THINK you're open-minded, when in fact you're just immoral.

I'm a very tolerant person, up until the point where you try and tell me two men sticking their johnson's up each others asses is normal, or two women licking each other. That's SICK and IMMORAL, and you can keep that type of behavior in europe.

So I look at you telling me you're "open-minded", or "more tolerant", as a major line of crap.

Pale Rider said:
You're trying to paint your black heart white. Immorality is immorality, no matter how you slice it. You europeans THINK you're open-minded, when in fact you're just immoral.

I'm a very tolerant person, up until the point where you try and tell me two men sticking their johnson's up each others asses is normal, or two women licking each other. That's SICK and IMMORAL, and you can keep that type of behavior in europe.

So I look at you telling me you're "open-minded", or "more tolerant", as a major line of crap.

Ummm....I was going to say something..but I got distracted and forgot.

padisha emperor said:

it 's really pitiful..

it's make me thought to a website saying, with "scientific prooves" that Rock 'n' Roll music was a satanic music, acting in interference with the "alpha ondes" of the brain, and that it was a music created by the devil to make humans in slavery....

or the man you sai with science for them that the black people was not human and had no soul.....

the homosexuals have not a psecial way of life which do they're dangerous....

Look an heterosexual couple : if they practice sodomy and fellation, then they do same as homosexual. Are they dangerous on a sexual point of view ?

more than the homosexuals ? and if yes, why ?

I know several gay persons, they have an hygien of life really perfect.

and they are not at all dangerous.

For the AIDS : the homosexual community was the first concerned, but AIDS could have concerned heterosexuals in first.

In the Ancient Greece, in the Ancient Rome, homosexuality was frequent. Were they for this reason more dangerous, less hygienical ? No, not at all...

And again, if the politician is a good one, a good administrator, what the problem if he's gay ?

you vote for a person able to drive your country/state/city. His ability to drive this country is the main thing.

I guess you're just ignoring the facts then?

Well you can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink.

mattskramer said:
GunnyL - Besides being a lying hypocrite, you're a whiner too[/B]

Uh - No, on all counts. I do not lie. I am not a hypocrite, and I am not a whiner. Instead of practically constant name-calling, why don't you come up with specific examples that prove that I fall into any of the 3 categories. I read the rules. The following is posted on the rules:

"I will allow common sense to dictate the difference between one expressing themselves and one who is disruptive to the board.... Overuse of personal attacks as a method of debate is detrimental to the board. Again, the occasional outburst will be tolerated, incessant flaming will not."

I am merely voicing my concern. I would hope that I would be treated equally if I stoop to name-calling even if such name-calling is as incorrect as is yours.

----------------------

:baby:

Pale Rider said:
I'll tell ya mattsie, you are the best at something... for spewing so much diatribe and saying practically nothing. For that, you take the cake here on this board.

mattskrammer = the consumate fence sitter.

LOL - I have said much. I'd go so far as to say that I am one of the clearest and specific message posters here.

What is your definition of a fence-sitter? I define it as person who won't take sides in a controversy. I have taken sides on controversial topics. With respect to gay marriage, I think that it should be allowed. Therefore I am not a fence-sitter.

If you define a fence-sitter as a person who takes different positions on different issues, then I would be a fence sitter - as would practically everyone here. So what is your definition?

Pale Rider said:

well, fortunatly there is USA, and people like you inside, to save the moral against the 470 millions immoral europeans.....plus the other several millions immoral homosexuals al over the world.

padisha emperor said:
well, fortunatly there is USA, and people like you inside, to save the moral against the 470 millions immoral europeans.....plus the other several millions immoral homosexuals al over the world.

Somebody is taking this too personally...

padisha emperor said:

Wouldnt be the first time we saved the moral from immoral Europeans. Who do you think did the Holocaust? immoral europeans.

Of course this shouldnt be confused with moral europeans, whom wouldnt be offended by any complaints against immoral europeans because they would realize that they werent one of them. Of course that leaves the question, which one are you since you are complaining about it so much?

Wouldnt be the first time we saved the moral from immoral Europeans. Who do you think did the Holocaust? immoral europeans.

Damn right, and they don't like being reminded of it. When I'm in Germany I always tell them, "If not for us, you'd be speaking German right now!"

Forum List

Back