Gay people more likely to die...

Originally posted by acludem
Once again, dmp, you post an article you say was written by a gay person, yet you do not cite the source. Please, please, please cite the source. It not only strengthens your arguments, it makes it possible for those of us reading your posts to do our own further research. Thanks!

acludem

Why should I do your research...you clearly have the internet - why not spend 20 minutes on Google?

I'm not asking you to do my research, I'm asking you to prove your research. Evidently, you've never written a paper in high school or college have you? Did you notice in Big D's post that when they refer to something in a post, they post a link to it? That's all I'm asking of you. Thanks!

acludem

Originally posted by acludem
I'm not asking you to do my research, I'm asking you to prove your research. Evidently, you've never written a paper in high school or college have you? Did you notice in Big D's post that when they refer to something in a post, they post a link to it? That's all I'm asking of you. Thanks!

acludem

I haven't presented data - other than the first post in this thread (which has sources listed). The second is an opinion piece - needs no 'sources'.

What good is it to list a source to you; you'll simply invalidate the souce using the same 'non-logical' processes by which you claim homosexuality - or committing homosexual acts are somehow forced upon us genetically.

Forum List

Back