Gay on the Brain?

Gay on the brain is right! I remember growing up in the 40s and 50's. There were kids in our school and high-school who had traits that were inappropriate to their gender. We took them as the people they were, usually that they were more artistic, or in other ways more interesting, or more intelligent than the run of the mill kid with few interests.

At one point, in our group of friends in a new community I'd moved into, one of the (four of) us boys accused me of being a "queer." This came up one evening when we were out in the woods near our homes. This boy had just identified a group of stars, saying it was the "Little Dipper;" I corrected him saying that actually it was the "seven sisters," the Pleiades; something I knew because I was an amateur astronomer.

I was different in intellect than he was used to, because I had no effeminate physical traits; very much the opposite. His was an accusation out of jealousy of my superior knowledge, and anger at being contradicted in front of the others. I did the only thing I understood at that age of about 12; I grabbed him and threw him to the ground, and whipped his ass until he took it back. But lots of boys who are homosexual in nature would not or could not have handled it that way. He was really easily subdued, which suggests to me now that he was a homophobe embodied.

But out in the open, I never once heard anyone "called out," or any offensive terms used to their face, really, even any mention among us kids.

Then, as a parent, in my son's school years, in the 80's I heard kids call out other kids as "faggots" etc. It had become commonplace. I've seen it right here on this forum in a mild form, such as "that's gay" or "you're gay." (I know it's just in good fun, of course... ) To me this is an unaccountable obsession with other people's business.

So, the "coming out" has in some ways exacerbated the conflict that before was subdued, in abeyance, more considerate, or more compassionately observed ... than it is now.

Last edited:
It seems to me that homosexuality is a reality, yes, but it can get out of hand. I guess like anything else. A healthy society promotes normalcy: men and women marrying and having children. Homosexuality, by definition, isn't normal. It does not produce any living things, except maybe diseases. A man fucking another man in the ass is not a procreative act.

So I see no reason to worship homosexuality, as we do today. It should be marginalized. Not brutalized or imprisoned, no. But kept at a decent distance from the solid core.

Is the Economy and who will President a little more Important?

Nothing’s going to be done about the economy during an election year, so there’s little point. And everyone knows Obama will be reelected. Thus the debate over same sex marriage.

No, nothing material will be done, but the conversation absolutely must narrow to the economy or we are lost. The debate must be wrenched from the MSM.

BTW Romney will win. That's in response to your opposing statement above. Likely voter polls say that, and Obama cannot make up the disparity, because undecideds come down in greater numbers to the challenger because the incumbent is the known quantity.

Last edited:
It seems to me that homosexuality is a reality, yes, but it can get out of hand. I guess like anything else. A healthy society promotes normalcy: men and women marrying and having children. Homosexuality, by definition, isn't normal. It does not produce any living things, except maybe diseases. A man fucking another man in the ass is not a procreative act.

So I see no reason to worship homosexuality, as we do today. It should be marginalized. Not brutalized or imprisoned, no. But kept at a decent distance from the solid core.

And how about deviants like Chris Christie? He is a hideous example for young America, a 400 pound garbage can of lard.

And how about deviants like Chris Christie? He is a hideous example for young America, a 400 pound garbage can of lard.
Deviant? Can't you do better than that? Now, in your book solidly obese people are deviants. How incredibly intolerant and lacking in understanding and compassion. You must live alone with a cat.

Deviant? Can't you do better than that? Now, in your book solidly obese people are deviants. How incredibly intolerant and lacking in understanding and compassion. You must live alone with a cat.

Maybe I read posts about gay Americans being "abnormal" then saw the GLUTTON named Christie celebrated? It is fine to make fun of sexual orientation, quote the Bible & sneer, but one of the seven deadly sins is forgotten by the far right. Here is your REMINDER.:lol:

Maybe I read posts about gay Americans being "abnormal" then saw the GLUTTON named Christie celebrated? It is fine to make fun of sexual orientation, quote the Bible & sneer, but one of the seven deadly sins is forgotten by the far right. Here is your REMINDER.:lol:
Be careful . . . you don't become what you despise.

Be careful . . . you don't become what you despise.

Good point,....'when you fight the enemy, that you do not become him' I believe.

Holy shit...........this place is full of whining dummies. Waaaaaa! They call it flip flopping when WE do it! Waaaaaaa! The media won't talk about the economy! Waaaaaaa!

And...American Horse! What a man's man! He was accused of being a "queer" as a boy and he proved that he wasn't gay by beating the fucker up. That's proof for ya! It would be much better for all concerned if the people who are gay just keep it to themselves. Then, all of us real men will just adore them for their artistic flair! Everyone will get along so well if those "interesting" people just pretend to be like everyone else.

I wonder if you realize how dumb that sounds?

Is the Economy and who will President a little more Important?

All the shit other than the economy that the conservatives focus on(abortion again) proves that it's not.

The one thing they have a chance on.. .and they choose to stick to the social issues.

Gonna be disastrous for them.

Holy shit...........this place is full of whining dummies. Waaaaaa! They call it flip flopping when WE do it! Waaaaaaa! The media won't talk about the economy! Waaaaaaa!

And...American Horse! What a man's man! He was accused of being a "queer" as a boy and he proved that he wasn't gay by beating the fucker up. That's proof for ya! It would be much better for all concerned if the people who are gay just keep it to themselves. Then, all of us real men will just adore them for their artistic flair! Everyone will get along so well if those "interesting" people just pretend to be like everyone else.

I wonder if you realize how dumb that sounds?

:rolleyes:
You don't have to stay

who would ever thought we would see the day where our president and his VP are the laughing stock of america and all they can talk about is gay people as our nation has become the titanic at 65% the way there to the iceberg?

Our country is pretty much in the crapper right now and not getting any better.
The media should be called to task for not getting on this administration for the sad
state of the economy.

Instead they are in partnership with Obma's campaign staff and will do just about anything
to take any kind of focus away from the bad shape the country is in now.

Week after week the media and the WH are spending all this time on these social issues like
birth control and gay issues...Fine talk about it after we get the economy going in the right direction. :mad:

who would ever thought we would see the day where our president and his VP are the laughing stock of america and all they can talk about is gay people as our nation has become the titanic at 65% the way there to the iceberg?

Our country is pretty much in the crapper right now and not getting any better.
The media should be called to task for not getting on this administration for the sad
state of the economy.

Instead they are in partnership with Obma's campaign staff and will do just about anything
to take any kind of focus away from the bad shape the country is in now.

Week after week the media and the WH are spending all this time on these social issues like
birth control and gay issues...Fine talk about it after we get the economy going in the right direction. :mad:

Yep, people need to get the real news of the state things NOT from the lapdog Lamestream media. they have become a enemy to us people

Forum List

Back