Gay Men Lose Challenge to Adoption Ban

Originally posted by jon_forward
Isaac, this person is so consumed be hatred it is beyond belief. while I dont condone such behavior it is between consenting adults and is not against the law. as I have said earlier tolerance is a virtue that you and others sorely are lacking.. god luck in you hunt for the great white nation....Hitler tried..as have others...isnt the arian nation in outlaw group...swastacas..skinheads...haters of mankind

Race baiting on a thread that has nothing to do with race.

Try to follow the rules.

I did a Google search for "homosexuality origin" and came up with a number of websites, most of them belonging to groups seeking to "cure" homosexuals and anti-gay activist groups.

This site was one of the few that was not in the latter categories, and in fact contains interesting links to studies and papers on this subject: http://www.geocities.com/plusg1/facts_03.htm

Gays and lesbians should be allowed to adopt. Florida allows these people to foster children, to take care of children who have been removed from abusive or neglectful homes, but won't allow them to adopt these children, to give them a stable, loving home.

acludem

Originally posted by OCA
You know when I was doing my reading here before I decided to post your posts always made me laugh and others laugh for the simple backwardness of your thinking. You've already been marginalized by others in here, no need for me to pile on, but 1 question always seems to come around, how does it feel to be on the outside always looking in? :cof:

Ouch!...Ooh!...TH' pain!

The only thing marginal here is your cognitive status.

Coming from a person of your dubious ilk I will take this as a compliment about my mental facilities.

If one cannot see the obvious and simple choice between right or wrong concerning the homosexual problem than it clouds every other judgement and decision you've made in your life. Research and studies are not needed to know that thou shalt not bang your buddy in the can.

I would have no problem with homosexuals if they only practiced their debauchery in the privacy of their own homes but they have foolishly decided to force their vile lifestyle upon the masses through a few misguided souls in the court system. I fear the will of a tiny minority of choice being forced upon the majority and the obvious breakdown in society that that will bring about.

Research and studies are not needed to know that thou shalt not bang your buddy in the can.

:laugh:

All kidding aside, you are right as rain !

Originally posted by OCA (you too eric)
Coming from a person of your dubious ilk I will take this as a compliment about my mental facilities.

If one cannot see the obvious and simple choice between right or wrong concerning the homosexual problem than it clouds every other judgement and decision you've made in your life. Research and studies are not needed to know that thou shalt not bang your buddy in the can.

I would have no problem with homosexuals if they only practiced their debauchery in the privacy of their own homes but they have foolishly decided to force their vile lifestyle upon the masses through a few misguided souls in the court system. I fear the will of a tiny minority of choice being forced upon the majority and the obvious breakdown in society that that will bring about.

Ah yes, the argument from religion.

Unfortunately, people fail to understand that religious dogma is, at best, a guide to moral behavior...Not an absolute. The moral strictures of religion are rooted in a moral "payoff" in some dubious afterlife. With such a moral foundation, one can justify any attrocity one would care to commit, so long as it is done in the name of the godhead. We need look no further than the Inquisition or, more recently, the Troubles in Northern Ireland, Islamic fundamentalist terrorism, Christian fundamentalist terrorism, Sikh/Hindu violence in India...I could go on, but you should be getting the point by now. Any system of morals and ethics rooted in an absolutist interpretation of religious doctrine leads to nothing but turmoil and suffering.

For our morals and values to have ANY genuine meaning, they must be rooted in the consequences to his human life...In this world.

If you would do a thing, first, reflect upon it. If performing that deed would lead to the harm of oneself, another, or both, then it is not to be done. Its fruit is suffering, its yield is anguish. But if this deed would be beneficial to oneself, another or both, than it may be freely undertaken. Its fruit is happiness, its yield is tranquility.

First of all my comment was not based on religion but rather science, remember natural selection !

Second of all please don't lecture me on religion, you are very confused about what it mean to be a buddhist !

Originally posted by eric
First of all my comment was not based on religion but rather science, remember natural selection !

Second of all please don't lecture me on religion, you are very confused about what it mean to be a buddhist !

Natural selection only dictates when genes will be transferred to the next generation, not what genes arise to a genetic flaw, which, from my observation. Homosexuality has nothing to do with natural selection, if it did, there would be many, many more homosexuals now (assuming they found a way to reproduce). There is however no doubt that homosexuals will, for the most part, not contribute their genetic material to future generations.

Isacc, what I was saying is that homosexuals can not reproduce and a species of homosexuals would not survive, I think you read a little too deep into what I was saying !

I was responding to Bully telling me my statement was based on religion !

What I do know is that homo's have sexual disease's at a extreamly higher rate then do any other group. So they got to be doing something wrong.

I am no doctor but, I don't think it is a good thing when you rip open your rectum causing a open wound to be exposed to fecal matter and semen.

Personaly I enjoy hearing when a homo dies of a sexual disease (AIDS), it lets me know there is still some good in the world.

Originally posted by OCA

And I agree with you, that thought is repulsive, but I am straight, they are not so the choice is simple for me. For a straight women it is a simple choice for her to chose a man because that's the way she's programmed. For a straight man it is a simple choice for him to choose a women because that's the way us men are programmed. Therefore the "right" and "wrong" behavior is based on how we are programmed.

Homosexuals are programmed differently. They choose a member of the same sex, because that is the way they're programmed. For them, that is "right" and what we do is "wrong"

The moral error that you are making that you can extend your interpretation of right and wrong which is based on your genetic programming to theirs. As long as their natural behaviour does not affect yours, than there is no need for conflict. If you want to take the theological route, go for it... I can accept that one, but to say that it's naturally unacceptable is erroneous and holds to bearing to nature itself.

Sorry...your holiness...

Isacc, what I was saying is that homosexuals can not reproduce and a species of homosexuals would not survive, I think you read a little too deep into what I was saying !

I was responding to Bully telling me my statement was based on religion !

My apologies eric. You are correct in what you say, I must have misinterpretted you.

Originally posted by Bullypulpit
Ah yes, the argument from religion.

Unfortunately, people fail to understand that religious dogma is, at best, a guide to moral behavior...Not an absolute. The moral strictures of religion are rooted in a moral "payoff" in some dubious afterlife. With such a moral foundation, one can justify any attrocity one would care to commit, so long as it is done in the name of the godhead. We need look no further than the Inquisition or, more recently, the Troubles in Northern Ireland, Islamic fundamentalist terrorism, Christian fundamentalist terrorism, Sikh/Hindu violence in India...I could go on, but you should be getting the point by now. Any system of morals and ethics rooted in an absolutist interpretation of religious doctrine leads to nothing but turmoil and suffering.

For our morals and values to have ANY genuine meaning, they must be rooted in the consequences to his human life...In this world.

Well Bully not exactly sure where you read me talking about religion but hey you're perception of reality.

Its about absolute truths in society such as marriage is between man and woman, the sun rises in the east and sets in the west, the sky is blue etc. etc. etc. homosexuality is so against whats right and wrong as to be laughable when somedy argues the opposite.

And who's talking attrocities against homosexuals? They are born with the same inalienable rights as you or I, only that if they choose to live that lifestyle then certain "fringe benefits" are closed to them, thats the trade off.

If you would do a thing, first, reflect upon it. If performing that deed would lead to the harm of oneself, another, or both, then it is not to be done. Its fruit is suffering, its yield is anguish. But if this deed would be beneficial to oneself, another or both, than it may be freely undertaken. Its fruit is happiness, its yield is tranquility.

Originally posted by Bullypulpit
You are a sick bastard...

You think I'm a sick bastard?

Check this out:
Gay Bowel Syndrome is a collection of bowel diseases which lead to dysfunction of the lower bowel tract (meaning that one must wear a colostomy bag) and is endemic to the Gay community. Physicians from the John Hopkins School of Public Health note in their recent study of 388 homosexuals that male homosexuals are "at high risk for Gay Bowel Syndrome' because of ... their 'distinctive sexual practices.'"(Note: estimates suggest that up to 10 people every day die of complications to contaminations like those listed below.)

Amebiasis - a disease of the colon caused by parasites. Results in dysentery, sometimes liver abscess, and is spread by fecal ingestion or contamination of food.

Giardiasis - also prevalent in day-care centers because of wandering fecal material; a parasitic disease that produces diarrhea and inflammation of the bowel tract. Spead by fecal ingestion and contamination of food and water.

Salmonellosis - a bacterial disease causing food poisoning and gastroenteritis vomiting, severe diarrhea in infants and the elderly.
Can lead to death by dehydration. Spread by fecal ingestion and contaminated foodstuffs.

Shigellosis - an acute bacteria infection like salmonellosis, it can lead to a diarrhea-induced dehydration death in infants and the elderly. Infected individuals should NOT HANDLE FOOD.

STDs - According to a wide range of medical and scientific journals and reports, male homosexuals have the following diseases or conditions more frequently than heterosexuals by the following multiples: syphilis - 14 times, gonorrhea - 3 times, genital warts - 3 times, hepatitus - 8 times, lice - 3 times, scabies - 5 times, penile-contact infection - 30 times, oral/penile infection - 100's of times, AIDS - 5000 times.

and what does your post have to do with adoption???? not a damn thing....very few things you have listed are gay pacific ie...only happen to gays....and you forgot MONO....which I have had TWICE for no apparent reason.....

Forum List

Back