Gay Men Lose Challenge to Adoption Ban

A man attempting to somehow impregnate another mans fecal matter,

is natural?

Originally posted by Big D
A man attempting to somehow impregnate another mans fecal matter,

is natural?

Well if you mean natural by "does it happen in nature?", than yes.

Originally posted by Isaac Brock
Well if you mean natural by "does it happen in nature?", than yes.

Homosexuals sniff and lick each others rectums.
Homosexual males pull there penis out of their partners rectum and then have there partner lick the stool off.
Homosexuals do have multiple partners and are very promiscuous.
Homosexuals like to put there fist up each other rectums.

When I see a dog put it's paw in another dogs ass I will agree with you compleatly.

Untill then stop giving animals a bad name.

Homosexual males pull there penis out of their partners rectum and then have there partner lick the stool off.

When I see a dog put it's paw in another dogs ass I will agree with you compleatly.

So do heterosexuals. BTW, how is it that you know so much about gay sex?

If you want to deny the facts go ahead, I won't stop you, though it would surprise me from someone who entrenches himself so deeply in "facts" and "statistics". A casual search will reveal that animals do indeed do homosexual acts and it not a behaviour limited to humans.

Answer 1 question without all the rhetoric, do you think its right or wrong? Simple question.

Also if animals in nature were found to be eating poppy plants and developing an opium addiction would you then say that drug addiction in humans is natural and normal?

Isaac, this person is so consumed be hatred it is beyond belief. while I dont condone such behavior it is between consenting adults and is not against the law. as I have said earlier tolerance is a virtue that you and others sorely are lacking.. god luck in you hunt for the great white nation....Hitler tried..as have others...isnt the arian nation in outlaw group...swastacas..skinheads...haters of mankind

I was not put on this earth to be jugded by any man...period! as to the drugs thing...man has been doing drugs since day one..god created pot...man created beer... peyote button...mushrooms... drugs are not new to man ...it isnt a 20 century invention...DUH

Originally posted by Bullypulpit
You logic is as flawed as your personality.

You know when I was doing my reading here before I decided to post your posts always made me laugh and others laugh for the simple backwardness of your thinking. You've already been marginalized by others in here, no need for me to pile on, but 1 question always seems to come around, how does it feel to be on the outside always looking in? :cof:

Originally posted by jon_forward
I was not put on this earth to be jugded by any man...period! as to the drugs thing...man has been doing drugs since day one..god created pot...man created beer... peyote button...mushrooms... drugs are not new to man ...it isnt a 20 century invention...DUH

Yet you are not answering the question.

Man has also been murdering each other since day 1 but we still say thats wrong. Just to let you know riding the fence to me means no backbone.

I was going to ask that very question...Is it getting cold out there...if there is a minority here ...you are it ....open your eyes...and get off the soap box, people are tired off hearing the same crap

whats wrong cant read....I was not put here on earth to be judged or be a judge.....If you think I am on the fence here you are blind...read my earlier post on this thread...

I was going to ask that very question...Is it getting cold out there...if there is a minority here ...you are it ....open your eyes...and get off the soap box, people are tired off hearing the same crap

Oh man if you think you're way of thinking is in the majority WOWWWWWWWWW! You really have been indoctrinated by the press or wait a minute............maybe you are a member of the minority group and you have no choice but to defend because anything else would be admitting fault.

nice try, no I am not going to judge my fellow man...I was not put here to do so...apparently you were however...I am secure in my views be them right or wrong and noo I am not in the minority that you speak of...hater-aid must be on sale

Originally posted by OCA
Answer 1 question without all the rhetoric, do you think its right or wrong? Simple question.

Also if animals in nature were found to be eating poppy plants and developing an opium addiction would you then say that drug addiction in humans is natural and normal?

Homosexuality in animals? Science and observation is not a matter of opinion. It either exists or it doesn't. In this case it does. My opinion on the matter is irrelevant.

As a side note I did a quick look on your animal addiction question. I found that while higher animals can get addicted to chemicals just like humans, they don't actively seem out stimulants, but can be made "addicted" in laboratory settings. However drug addiction is an environmental factor, while sexual orientation appears to manifest itself right from birth, suggesting that it might be genetic (though it is of course still being researched).

nice try, no I am not going to judge my fellow man...I was not put here to do so...apparently you were however...I am secure in my views be them right or wrong and noo I am not in the minority that you speak of...hater-aid must be on sale

Ahhh the good old hater play. Was wondering when that was coming out. When you point out something that is simply wrong you are labeled homophobe or hater, nice.

By not letting these people know what they are doing is wrong and being "tolerant" of their behavior you are enabling them same as if you were supplying drugs to a drug addict.

whats wrong cant read....I was not put here on earth to be judged or be a judge.....If you think I am on the fence here you are blind...read my earlier post on this thread...

Ok you started out against gay marriage and adoption but were easily swayed about halfway through this thread into concessions. Leads me to believe your convictions are not strong.

Originally posted by OCA
Ahhh the good old hater play. Was wondering when that was coming out. When you point out something that is simply wrong you are labeled homophobe or hater, nice.

By not letting these people know what they are doing is wrong and being "tolerant" of their behavior you are enabling them same as if you were supplying drugs to a drug addict.

OCA, you've brought absolutely nothing to the table of this argument other than moral opinons and telling us we're all wrong, but without reasons. At least Big D sometimes comes out coherently with arguments. How can else can jon come to a conclusion other than the fact the you're hating blindly?

try another corner....from the sounds of your last two posts, this is a well traveled road for you....my convections are not strong??? WTF...are you a recruiter???? not interested...how are gays harming you???? do you hate them so much because you have tendencys or thoughts yourself??? something surely has caused you to feel like you do. all I can think of is fear...fear of something or someone different then yourself.....

Forum List

Back