Gay Men Lose Challenge to Adoption Ban

Originally posted by jon_forward
and what does your post have to do with adoption???? not a damn thing....very few things you have listed are gay pacific ie...only happen to gays....and you forgot MONO....which I have had TWICE for no apparent reason.....

Well mine shows that these homos could very easy infect kids with a deadly diseases.
Homos also die at a early age, thats not good for kids.

Originally posted by Richard & Tammy
bully i bet you and micheal jackson are butt buddy you yard ape

Ahh...Another dazzling display of intellect. What sort of knuckle-dragger are you?

A member of the John Birch Society?...A member of the The Christian Identity Movement perhaps?...Or just another Sick Bastard?

STDs - According to a wide range of medical and scientific journals and reports, male homosexuals have the following diseases or conditions more frequently than heterosexuals by the following multiples: syphilis - 14 times, gonorrhea - 3 times, genital warts - 3 times, hepatitus - 8 times, lice - 3 times, scabies - 5 times, penile-contact infection - 30 times, oral/penile infection - 100's of times, AIDS - 5000 times.

I dont think so Big D...your numbers are flawed again as usual...

STDs - According to a wide range of medical and scientific journals and reports, male homosexuals have the following diseases or conditions more frequently than heterosexuals by the following multiples: syphilis - 14 times, gonorrhea - 3 times, genital warts - 3 times, hepatitus - 8 times, lice - 3 times, scabies - 5 times, penile-contact infection - 30 times, oral/penile infection - 100's of times, AIDS - 5000 times.
Syphilis rates rose dramatically for the second straight year in the United States, particularly among gay and bisexual men, a finding that has health officials worried about an increase in HIV/AIDS cases in the coming years.
A study released in July at the National HIV Prevention Conference in Atlanta found rates of diagnosis with HIV infection were up by 17 percent among men who have sex with men. This does not necessarily represent new cases, however, so it is difficult to determine if the HIV infection rate actually is increasing, "but we're very concerned about that increase because it wasn't observed in other risk groups," Valdiserri said.

What numbers do you have there Jon?

Personaly I enjoy hearing when a homo dies of a sexual disease (AIDS), it lets me know there is still some good in the world.

Its extremely sad to hear when a person has lost so much of their humanity when the long and debilitating death of someone who has done zero harm to you brings you happiness.

Its the mark of a pitiful person and ranks you somewhere below detestable.:asshole:

I dont care for any of your numbers....thats just it....you are pre-occupied with numbers that dont mean shit to me...AIDS is a disease that kills PEOPLE.....men,woman and children... and BTW..AIDS is color blind too...

AIDS is color blind

Blacks make up 12 percent of the U.S. population but a devastating 45 percent of new AIDS cases. AIDS has been the leading killer of blacks between 25 to 44 for most of the decade. One in 50 black men and one in 160 black women are estimated to be infectedAlthough only 15 percent of the adolescent population in the United stated is Black, over 60 percent of AIDS cases reported in 1999 among 13-19 year olds were among Blacks.
Black children represent almost two-thirds (62 percent) of all reported pediatric AIDS cases.
AIDS is a global problem among Black people. The World Health Organization reveals that the disease is the number one leading cause of death in Africa. The United Nations estimated that two million Africans died of AIDS in 1998, accounting for 80 percent of the worldwide total of AIDS deaths. Nine out of ten children with HIV are in sub Saharan Africa. By the end of the year 2000, a cumulative total of 13 million children - the majority in Africa will have lost one of both parents to AIDS.

Originally posted by DKSuddeth
Its extremely sad to hear when a person has lost so much of their humanity when the long and debilitating death of someone who has done zero harm to you brings you happiness.

Its the mark of a pitiful person and ranks you somewhere below detestable.:asshole:

It is my care for humanity that has me wanting to rid this planet of the people who have created and have spread this disease to inocent people, as homosexuals have.

Originally posted by Big D
It is my care for humanity that has me wanting to rid this planet of the people who have created and have spread this disease to inocent people, as homosexuals have.

and I suppose because chickens have caused a major new flu strain that you will want the world rid of all chickens...white/black spotted/red...it doent matter right...all chickens are the same...right..:cof:

Dk....nice post, restraint noted:clap: :clap: :clap:

you are a true to life moron, all the scientific studies out there indicate that, not just homosexuals, but drug use, blood transfusions, medical mishaps, and even casual contact with bodily fluids can transmit this virus. read and learn.

http://www.avert.org/evidence.htm

Fact: The proposed behavioral causes of AIDS, such as multiple sexual partners and long-term recreational drug use, have existed for many years. The epidemic of AIDS, characterized by the occurrence of formerly rare opportunistic infections such as Pneumocystis carinii pneumonia (PCP) did not occur in the United States until a previously unknown human retrovirus -- HIV -- spread through certain communities. 64 65

Compelling evidence against the hypothesis that behavioral factors cause AIDS comes from recent studies that have followed cohorts of homosexual men for long periods of time and found that only HIV-seropositive men develop AIDS.

For example, in a prospectively studied cohort in Vancouver, 715 homosexual men were followed for a median f 8.6 years. Among 365 HIV-positive individuals, 136 developed AIDS. No AIDS-defining illnesses occurred among 350 seronegative men despite the fact that these men reported appreciable use of inhalable nitrites ("poppers") and other recreational drugs, and frequent receptive anal intercourse. 66

Other studies show that among homosexual men and injection drug users, the specific immune deficit that leads to AIDS -- a progressive and sustained loss of CD4+ T cells -- is extremely rare in the absence of other immunosuppressive conditions. In the Multicenter AIDS Cohort Study, more than 22,000 T-cell determinations in 2,713 HIV-seronegative homosexual men revealed only one individual with a CD4+ T cell count persistently lower than 300 cells/mm3, and this individual was receiving immunosuppressive therapy. 67

In a survey of 229 HIV-seronegative injection drug users in New York City, mean CD4+ T cell counts of the group were consistently more than 1000 cells/mm3. Only two individuals had two CD4+ T cell measurements of less than 300/mm3, one of whom died with cardiac disease and non-Hodgkin's lymphoma listed as the cause of death. In another study, HIV-seronegative, long-term heroin addicts had mean CD4+ T cell counts of 1500/mm3, while eleven healthy controls had CD4+ counts of 820 cells/mm3. 68

below are the references for said facts

64 NIAID (2001), 'Sex and the AIDS Epidemic', in The Relationship Between the Human Immunodeficiency Virus and the Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome', http://www.niaid.nih.gov/publications/hivaids/hivaids.htm

65 NIAID (2001), 'Drug Use in the Pre-AIDS Era', in The Relationship Between the Human Immunodeficiency Virus and the Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome', http://www.niaid.nih.gov/publications/hivaids/hivaids.htm

66 Schechter MT, Craib KJ, Gelmon KA, Montaner JS, Le TN, O'Shaughnessy MV. (1993), 'HIV-and the Aetiology of AIDS', Lancet, March, 13; 341 (8850): 957-8

67 Vermund SH, Hoover DR and Chen K. (1993), 'CD4+ Counts in Seropositive Homosexual Men. The Multicenter AIDS Cohort Study. N Engl J Med., February, 11; 328 (6): 442

68 Des Jarlais DC, Friedman SR, Marmor M, Mildvan D, Yancovitz S, Sotheran JL, Wenston J and Beatrice S. (1993), 'CD4 Lymphocytopedia Among Injecting Drug Users in New York City', J Acquir Defic Syndr, July, 6(7): 820-2

DK,
I understand all of that, my point is that aids was created because of homosexuals and their behaviour.

We would almost be rid of aids by now if it were not for the behaviour of homosexuals and blacks, who by far lead all other groups in aids cases.

Forum List

Back