Gay-Marriage Pitfall?

The only one that comes to mind is: stupid fucking bigots will hate it when the society becomes more equal in its people's rights.

Oh go fuck yourself you semi-literate, mouthbreathing asswipe.

No family attacks-Meister

Geezzz...you poor, sad, thing....

...you've really been pretty much pilloried in this thread!

Must be embarrassing...

...but, if one has to keep re-validating those 'Liberals creds'...

Are you sure it's worth it to pretend you can keep up with the adults?
You might be better off going back to the Cartoon Network.

So, if same-sex couples are to be treated the same as normal couples, why aren't they going after the other woman in this case? How is it she gets to enter into a relationship, be party to bringing a child into this world, then walk away from her obligations to support said child?

Just wonder'n...

She didn't just walk away. The other adoptive parent was providing full child support and health insurance. However she got sick and was unable to work, therefore could not pay child support and with being unemployed had to insurance no provide coverage.

So since the first Mom could provide coverage and the second Mom couldn't provide coverage the State then went to another level and wanted the sperm donors name.

Same situation could also happen to a heterosexual couple. Mom at home taking care of multiple children and those children were born via sperm donation. Spouses split and male provides child support and health insurance. Male gets sick or dies. State finds out the children are based on sperm donation and demand the name of the biological father.

>>>>

The state can only do that IF the sperm donation was not through a recognized donation center. A turkey baster, or having sex doesn't count.

Is this a gay marriage issue only?

It seems like it would apply to all sperm donations and surrogate mothers regardless of the sexuality of the parents

So, if same-sex couples are to be treated the same as normal couples, why aren't they going after the other woman in this case? How is it she gets to enter into a relationship, be party to bringing a child into this world, then walk away from her obligations to support said child?

Just wonder'n...

She didn't just walk away. The other adoptive parent was providing full child support and health insurance. However she got sick and was unable to work, therefore could not pay child support and with being unemployed had to insurance no provide coverage.

So since the first Mom could provide coverage and the second Mom couldn't provide coverage the State then went to another level and wanted the sperm donors name.

Same situation could also happen to a heterosexual couple. Mom at home taking care of multiple children and those children were born via sperm donation. Spouses split and male provides child support and health insurance. Male gets sick or dies. State finds out the children are based on sperm donation and demand the name of the biological father.

>>>>

The state can only do that IF the sperm donation was not through a recognized donation center. A turkey baster, or having sex doesn't count.

Correct, the premise was that the same thing could happen to a couple under the same conditions in that a doctor was not used for the procedure.

If a heterosexual couple or a homosexual couple do not use an approved doctor or donation center - then they are not protected.

If a heterosexual couple or a homosexual couple do use an approved doctor or donation center - then they are protected.

>>>>

Gay-Marriage Pitfall?

The only one that comes to mind is: stupid fucking bigots will hate it when the society becomes more equal in its people's rights.

Now then, within the confines of the TOS, how might I do better in responding to this childish and cliche, "go fuck yourself?"

Hmmm?

Okay, Soggy, no sweat. Should be no prob, given the short distance of 7 or so inches. I'll have a ball, with myself.

But the real fucking mystery, is how you might do the same, what with the narrow 3 inches you're endowed with. I shudder to think what kind of chinese-acrobat moves would be needed. So perhaps just try blowing yourself, while being mindful not to hurt your back falling off the couch endeavoring to do so.

Just a bit of friendly advice.

>>>>

Correct, the premise was that the same thing could happen to a couple under the same conditions in that a doctor was not used for the procedure.

If a heterosexual couple or a homosexual couple do not use an approved doctor or donation center - then they are not protected.

If a heterosexual couple or a homosexual couple do use an approved doctor or donation center - then they are protected.

>>>>

Arguendo, if the situation in question was ubiquitous....

....how long before the pols would find a way to tap this source of revenue?

Can you envision laws....perhaps even a fed law, holding any involved the events that produced offspring subject to subrogation to collect welfare benefits that had been paid out?

I think we all know the answer to that.

Now then, within the confines of the TOS, how might I do better in responding to this childish and cliche, "go fuck yourself?"

Hmmm?

Okay, Soggy, no sweat. Should be no prob, given the short distance of 7 or so inches. I'll have a ball, with myself.

But the real fucking mystery, is how you might do the same, what with the narrow 3 inches you're endowed with. I shudder to think what kind of chinese-acrobat moves would be needed. So perhaps just try blowing yourself, while being mindful not to hurt your back falling off the couch endeavoring to do so.

OK...wonderful....you're going to insist on proving how juvenile you are.

How about we simply stipulate same and move on to the topic under discussion?

And, while the adults are doing that, you can go back to lifting comics from the page with Silly Putty.....

Hmmm?

And, while the adults are doing that, you can go back to lifting comics from the page with Silly Putty.....

Go fuck yourself! (Is that what the grownup are saying, ya think?)

Astonishing.

Hmmm?

Astonishing.

Oh, my!

Does this imply that I'm not treating you the same as another poster?
A pity plea???

Well...had your first post brought something to the table..pro or con...you might have engendered a different reception.

Kind of reaping what you sow.

Astonishing.

Oh, my!

Does this imply that I'm not treating you the same as another poster?
A pity plea???

Well...had your first post brought something to the table..pro or con...you might have engendered a different reception.

Kind of reaping what you sow.

No. It implies nothing of the sort, or at least, implying that was not my objective.

My guess on the implication? Perhaps go to a place, where upon you'd have sex with yourself. At least that's how it reads to me.

You?

Okay, so he donates his sperm and now he has to pay child support. What if he'd donated a kidney? Supposing someone donated a kidney and of course the one who received the Kidney couldn't work so now is the Kidney donor on the hook for supporting the person who's life he saved?

There is something really wrong with this law. Two people adopt a child, THEY are responsible for that child, not the person who gave up the child.

Okay, so he donates his sperm and now he has to pay child support. What if he'd donated a kidney? Supposing someone donated a kidney and of course the one who received the Kidney couldn't work so now is the Kidney donor on the hook for supporting the person who's life he saved?

There is something really wrong with this law. Two people adopt a child, THEY are responsible for that child, not the person who gave up the child.

If the kidney donation produces a dependent offspring, then yeah; they'd be similar.

Hmmm?

Seek help... there's something seriously wrong wth you.

God bless....

SO we see sophism at work by Polichich trying to say that having donated sperm and having offspring by gays is a pitfall. The child has to be supported no matter whom receives the donated sperm if not handled through the proper channels to rid the donor of financial obligation of the child. It is a twist of fate by law and not sexual orientation.

Hmmm?

Seek help... there's something seriously wrong wth you.

God bless....

How's your back?

If the kidney donation produces a dependent offspring, then yeah; they'd be similar.

An adult post!
No attack....just a point.

Keep that new leaf!

An adult post!
No attack....just a point.

Keep that new leaf!

I typically follow suit when responding to folks. So thanks for the kudos, and not attacking me.

Keep up the good work.

Forum List

Back