Gay Marriage opponent defends marriage by cheating on his wife.

Summery: Being a pervert is okay because straight people cheat!

TT is upset about a male piece of ass he couldn't have.

so all us mormons are hypocrites now

pretty broad brush tommy
you realize were held to a higher standard
The liberals are pissed off because they cannot find happiness in their miserable lives. Every chance they can point out how FLAWED those to the right of them are, they take a brief second of glee, not realizing that We the People are "human" and do some bad things in our lives. While a liberal would hide the fact "I did not have sexual relations with that woman", the rest of us seek forgiveness from God for doing the devils work, which is just normal actions for the left...

so all us mormons are hypocrites now

pretty broad brush tommy
you realize were held to a higher standard
The liberals are pissed off because they cannot find happiness in their miserable lives. Every chance they can point out how FLAWED those to the right of them are, they take a brief second of glee, not realizing that We the People are "human" and do some bad things in our lives. While a liberal would hide the fact "I did not have sexual relations with that woman", the rest of us seek forgiveness from God for doing the devils work, which is just normal actions for the left...
I am perfectly happy in life. You have no idea the lies you project to create an illusion of your elitism and so called superiority. In other words propaganda...and it's rhetorical yes like all lies...
God doesn't like haters,,, so much for your ticket to Heaven..

Forum List

Back