Gay marriage more important than law in Mass.

Aaaw. I don’t think that people really need your help in understanding me. They can think and learn for themselves (perhaps better than you can) but don't worry, Pale Rider. I might post a warning that those people who dare to reply to me need to know that I think that civil unions should be allowed for gay couples and that adult incest should be allowed.
ROTFL :p:

Do it.

Yep. For the sake of argument, I’ll say that incest and homosexual behavior is unhealthy. We allow people to make bad choices.

Murder is a bad choice. Pedophilia is a bad choice. LSD, meth, heroin, and hash are bad choices. Unprotected sex with many partners, looking down the barrel of a gun, and stuffing a gerbil in your ass are bad choices. Still think we should allow people to make bad choices?

Not trying to "bait" you Nienna. I just thought it important to bring to your attention the sick opinions and thoughts that run through krammer's perverted mind.

When he came to this board it was... :blah2: He was unable to take a stand on anything. He was and still is more or less a fence sitter. But, with time, he's exposed himself as the deviant sack of horse piss that he is, and now all he say's is SICK... :blah2:

I don't have the time or patience to wade through all the screwed up psycho babble this incest defending homo shyster pumps out. I just thought maybe I'd bring you up to date and save you some time and effort as well.

Okay. Thank you for your consideration.

Rosie O'Donnell, Man of the People
Congratz to the lesbian Gandhi, Rosie O'Donnell, who married her longtime Significant Other Domestic Life Partner, Karen Carpenter, in the face of overwhelming opposition from that fascist hatemonger Bush!

"We were both inspired to come here after the sitting president made the vile and hateful comments he made. Sometimes civil disobedience is necessary to insure freedom for all. Isn't that right, babycakes?" Rosie snarled at the press while holding her blushing bride in a loving head-lock.

"Merp!" Carpenter agreed. Carpenter, a former dancer and marketing executive for Nickelodeon, has produced 9 of Rosie's 17 children, impregnating herself with a turkey-baster filled with sperm purchased on eBay. "We just want to be treated like normal people, is that so much to ask?"

Although the two had been cohabitating for six years, it was George Bush's sudden support for a Constitutional amendment banning same-sex marriage that forced the couple to tie the knot.

"We should conduct this difficult debate in a manner worthy of our country, without bitterness or anger," Bush spoke to reporters at the White House last Monday. "In all that lies ahead, let us match strong convictions with kindness and goodwill and decency."

For the folks at home, that's secret code for "Let's exterminate the queers". Good ol' Rosie saw right through it.

"I think the actions of the President are, in my opinion, the most vile and hateful words ever spoken by a sitting president," O'Donnell hissed in response to Bush's speech. "I could just rip his head off and shit down his neck!!"

The newlyweds celebrated their nuptials along with thousands of San Franciscans by castrating Bush in effigy, followed with a dildo sword-fight on the steps of City Hall.

This open-minded, tolerant blogger wishes the O'Donnell family all the happiness in the world, and may God protect them from the right-wing Christians who only want to spoil everyone's good time.

http://blamebush.typepad.com/blamebush/gaylesbitransherm/index.html

Murder is a bad choice. Pedophilia is a bad choice. LSD, meth, heroin, and hash are bad choices. Unprotected sex with many partners, looking down the barrel of a gun, and stuffing a gerbil in your ass are bad choices. Still think we should allow people to make bad choices?

Yes. So much of this is relative. To a degree, people should be free to make bad choices for themselves but not when it interferes greatly with the freedom of others. You are free to swing you fist until it reaches the edge of my nose.

Yes. So much of this is relative. To a degree, people should be free to make bad choices for themselves but not when it interferes greatly with the freedom of others. You are free to swing you fist until it reaches the edge of my nose.

Bullshit. Right and wrong are relative only to idiots like you. People like you are a cancer on this society.

Bullshit. Right and wrong are relative only to idiots like you. People like you are a cancer on this society.
Right and wrong is subjective to a degree. There are things we know that are inherently wrong, such as murder, lying, stealing, and incest. So, needless to say, I do agree with you to some extent.

You know what Matt? I am actually considering asking the admins here if I can complain about someone's sig line. And I don't do that kind of thing. I think people who report abuse, or go complaining to TPTB are cowards who can't stand to read anyone else's opinion.

But you know what? Your use of that quote in your sig line, when taken into consideration with the posts that you make, greatly offends the memory of one of our greatest presidents. It offends me, too, but I could deal with that. I really could.

I won't do anything about it, because I don't report people. But it really pisses me off to see that sig line in your posts.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to GunnyL again.

The concept of right and wrong is never relative. Like someone else said on another post or thread, good and bad isn't the same as right and wrong. Too many people don't know that. Or care. And they're all liberals.

You know what Matt? I am actually considering asking the admins here if I can complain about someone's sign line. And I don't do that kind of thing. I think people who report abuse, or go complaining to TPTB are cowards who can't stand to read anyone else's opinion.

But you know what? Your use of that quote in your sig line, when taken into consideration with the posts that you make, greatly offends the memory of one of our greatest presidents. It offends me, too, but I could deal with that. I really could.

I won't do anything about it, because I don't report people. But it really pisses me off to see that sig line in your posts.

NT... this steaming shit pile kramer has no moral compass whatsoever. His twisted mind self condones anything he thinks or does. He could care less if his sig line offends you. He could care less if you think he's a puss sack for believing daddy should be able to fuck daughter. Any "normal" person would be embarrassed beyond belief. But this putred shyster doesn't even have the consciousness to understand people think he's a sick perverted mother fucker. If I was mod, he'd be gone. He contributes nothing worth reading. I really wonder about the people this incest celebrating horse dick interacts with. I'm surprized beyond belief he hasn't had his head caved in yet.

NT... this steaming shit pile kramer has no moral compass whatsoever. His twisted mind self condones anything he thinks or does. He could care less if his sig line offends you. He could care less if you think he's a puss sack for believing daddy should be able to fuck daughter. Any "normal" person would be embarrassed beyond belief. But this putred shyster doesn't even have the consciousness to understand people think he's a sick perverted mother fucker. If I was mod, he'd be gone. He contributes nothing worth reading. I really wonder about the people this incest celebrating horse dick interacts with. I'm surprized beyond belief he hasn't had his head caved in yet.

Yeah, well, it's not that I disagree with you. I just don't like reporting people because of their opinions. In my opinion, Matts is akin to a troll. He just says anything to disagree with anybody just to disagree with them. He's not technically a troll. He's just an asshole. If we banned every asshole off message boards nobody would have anybody to talk to.

That sig line really pisses me off, though.

Yeah, well, it's not that I disagree with you. I just don't like reporting people because of their opinions. In my opinion, Matts is akin to a troll. He just says anything to disagree with anybody just to disagree with them. He's not technically a troll. He's just an asshole. If we banned every asshole off message boards nobody would have anybody to talk to.

That sig line really pisses me off, though.

But this bastard pushes the envelope for perversion. Perversion without shame. Some of the sick things this fucker say's should never reach print. They should never be read. It's beyond what people should be subjected to.

I'd ban his ass in a heart beat if I could. His kind can actually drive people away.

Swing your fist in the general direction of my nose and I'll kick your ass. I do this in protection of myself, because I don't know what your intentions are. Actions invoke responses. Bad analogy, try again.

Call me crazy, but I don't think Abraham Lincoln was talking about screwing your sister.

The comparison is valid. This is merely an example of why the appeal to natural law is a fallacy. Smoking is an unhealthy and unnatural. Yet, people accept smoking. Gay behavior is unhealthy and unnatural. Yet people don’t accept gay behavior.

Wrong,,,,,,,,we "accept" homosexual behavior, we just dont encourage it, which is what allowing them to marry would do. try again

Right and wrong is subjective to a degree. There are things we know that are inherently wrong, such as murder, lying, stealing, and incest. So, needless to say, I do agree with you to some extent.

Is it always wrong to steal? What if your wife was suffering from a painful and nearly terminal condition but a chemist invented a cure. The drug is too expensive for you to but and the chemist will not negotiate. Would you steal it or let your wife suffer and die?

There are many “general rules” but very few, if any, clearly black-and-white absolutes.

Getting back to relativism, we understand that smoking is wrong (it is literally sickening, nasty, and unhealthy. Yet smoking cigarettes is allowed. Smoking marijuana is not allowed. People are allowed to drink alcohol once they reach a certain age in some states. Yet, young people are not allowed to drink alcohol in those states if they were just one week younger. We allow some people to make bad choices and do dangerous stuff but we don’t allow them to make other bad choices and do different dangerous stuff.

You know what Matt? I am actually considering asking the admins here if I can complain about someone's sig line. And I don't do that kind of thing. I think people who report abuse, or go complaining to TPTB are cowards who can't stand to read anyone else's opinion.

Uh…Okay. Thanks for tolerating free speech…I guess.

ahhh yes, always the liberals firm defense of free speech, how admirable, well, unless we want to mention God in school.

God doesn't exist and no public school has any business bringing up the concept. If you want to teach your kids fairy tales and tell them they're true, that is entirely your business. But you have no right to expect a public school to promote your fantasy for you, and you have no right to expect me to put up with the attempt to teach my kid nonsense.

If believing in a supreme being helps you get through the day, more power to you. I don't care what you believe. Just keep your bullshit away from my kid.

Forum List

Back