Gay marriage in New Hampshire

N

NHCC

Hi room, my name is Rob I am the state Director for the New Hampshire Christian Coalition. This Tuesday the New Hampshire state Senate will be voting on the defense of marriage bill, it may very well be defeated. With the Gay Bishop in place up here ready to marry couples and the Log Cabin Republicans opening an office we need help.
This states Republican party has done nothing and have stayed out of the matter all together. I would like to ask all of you across this country to contact the New Hampshire GOP tommorrow and ask them to support publically the Defense of Marriage bill.

Thanks

Rob Thompson
State Director New Hampshire Christian Coalition

Welcome Rob ! :)

I would be more than happy to support your cause !

I'm having a hard enough time trying to figure out how to get the morons in New Paltz, NY to stop this gay marriage stuff. My own state! I may have to move.

With most democrats and even some republican house members distancing themselves from a constitutional change it looks like an amendment will not be happening anytime soon. It also may be an increasing event around many cities in this country as time goes on. Looks like the divide in this country may be increasing.

Hi room thanks

We have one of the smallest state senates in the nation this bill will be decided by 1 liberal and I have recieved no help from the state party any here is an email, I know I take a risk at not having this posted but it goes straight to the Executive Director of the NH GOP--let them know the Christian Coalition provided it---thanks and any and all messages to the state office will help.

[email protected]

Rob Thompson
NH Christian Coalition

Rob I wish you the best, this is a human travesty and should be stopped immediately. I fear however that judges will decide this and not the people.

"I'm having a hard enough time trying to figure out how to get the morons in New Paltz, NY to stop this gay marriage stuff. My own state! I may have to move."

Demand that your State representatives support the constitutional ammendment.. Of course since your State senators are Democrats support for it is unlikely so you have two options

Start a grass roots effort to elect representatives that will vote for an ammendment

Or we could enact a clause that has never been enacted in the history of our Constitution...we start a grass roots effort to hold a Constitutional Convention and ammend directly without Washington.

Forum List

Back