Gay marriage do you really care?

MEDICAL decisions, the human desire for respect, and love, play a large part.
Yeah....right.....they play a huge part, during a divorce.

eusa_doh.gif

Shaman, those motivations are worn down by the reality of day to day living.

No doubt......especially if you've managed to marry some bitch who was merely lookin' for a full-time babysitter; i.e. a "traditional"-marriage.​

If your State is threatened/endangered by married Gay-couples.....don't you have to start wondering what's made your State so vulnerable/weak, in the first-place??

:eusa_eh:

It really-does make your State sound kinda wimpy.

What....you're one o' those people who's (continually) worried-about "what the neighbors might say"???

:eusa_eh:

Note, divorce was also "unnatural", as was miscegenation. The sickening spirit of hate lives on.

Liberals don't hate? Yes they do they are just to damn dishonest to admit it.

We hate the sin, not the sinners.

Yeah....right.....they play a huge part, during a divorce.

eusa_doh.gif

Shaman, those motivations are worn down by the reality of day to day living.

No doubt......especially if you've managed to marry some bitch who was merely lookin' for a full-time babysitter; i.e. a "traditional"-marriage.​

Make better choices in the future. As a Judge I knew once said "If he is that terrible ma'am, I question your judgement in deciding to marry him, and staying married for so long".

Personally, I could give a rat's patootie. But I do understand why the idea disturbs so many others. I also totally dislike the blatant disrespect offered by those who would force their views on everyone else, especially when there are viable legal alternatives that would afford the same protections under the law for "same-sex" partnerships. I'd bet that many of those who are demanding that gay and lesbian civil unions be referred to as "marriage" would also be the very first in line to demand that christians remove all vestiges of their religion from public places.
Precisely.
I do not oppose civil unions . Let them have their day in the sun. Let committed couples enjoy the benefits of a spousal relationship. And wait for the fallout.
what is it 55% of all marriages fail. Why gay people would want this is a mystery.

I just wonder whether how many of these "committed" same- gender couples have considered how dissolution of their relationship, including division of property and apportionment of child custody and support payments will work out?

Deep down does anyone here really care about the gay marriage issue? I said on another thread if I made a list of my top 100 issues gay marriage would be number 101. If you really care about this either why?

I care whenever fellow humans are denied human rights(.)

Marriage is NOT a "human" right.
Yours comes from the hysterical point of view.

If allowed to the majority of adults, excepting bigamy, and polygamy, it takes the tone of a right, insofar as the benefits of marriage are concerned. Marriage equality lis perhaps a better term. And of course no religious faith should be required to accept the equality. Other than that, gay American adults should have equal treatment in regards to marriage.

Absolutely. Before a change like this is made, the government needs to address how it is going to pay out all the social benefits like Social Security widow(er) and orphan's benefits before they push it throughy. This is a HUGE economic catastrophe waiting to happen. The minute gays can marry then John Q Morman can have 10 wives and they and all his little rug rats will be on Social Security when he over exerts himself with wife number 4 and dies of a heart attacki!

No, the surviving spouse IS MORE LIKELY to be working and contributing. Again, reference the end of anti miscegenation laws.

You throw words around like you actually have a clue what they mean. But you don't

Anti-miscegenation laws, also known as miscegenation laws, were laws that enforced racial segregation at the level of marriage and intimate relationships by criminalizing interracial marriage and sometimes also sex between members of different races

Anti-miscegenation laws - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Personally I could give a flying fuck about gays.

I also could give a fuck if people want to worship an idol in the corner.

I do care about the economy, jobs and the price of everything.

Forum List

Back