Gay marriage appears to be the new abortion

manifold

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2008
your dreams
At least for a little while anyway.

Gay marriage, like abortion, is more or less a fundamental inevitability. Gays will eventually be allowed to participate in civil matrimony. Don't kid yourself about that. But in the mean time it appears to be that valuable, divisive issue that will be used to distract voter's attention away from things that actually impact our lives.

Collectively, we the people really are retarded. :beer:

• Banned

Gay marriage, like abortion, is more or less a fundamental inevitability. Gays will eventually be allowed to participate in civil matrimony. Don't kid yourself about that. But in the mean time it appears to be that valuable, divisive issue that will be used to distract voter's attention away from things that actually impact our lives.

Thread Fail. :thup:

I do wonder why though. :eusa_think:

The people who are anti gay marriage will be seen by history much like the people who apposed affirmative action.

• Banned
I really feel sorry for anyone that plans to reflect on my posts twenty years from now. But you go ahead and knock yourself out.

Please, if you are able... explain how you came around to being for it? What argument(s) changed yourthinking? ...(I am not asking about the inevitability issue/angle.)

Gay marriage is not like abortion , or affirmative action. You can not compare a sexual perversion with murder which is what abortion is. Affirmative action is to correct hundreds of years of discrimination. So , there is no comparison, and no, America should never accept Homosexual marriage.Homosexuality is sick!!

Please, if you are able... explain how you came around to being for it? What argument(s) changed yourthinking? ...(I am not asking about the inevitability issue/angle.)

I don't understand the question.

Forum List

Back