Gay man sues publishers over Bible verses

I don't think those who don't believe the bible are bigots based upon their non-belief. I think people who assume those who do believe the bible are idiots are bigots. My son has a hard time with the bible, but he's no bigot and has no problem with people who do believe. Which is good, it saves me from having to travel to Tennessee and kick his butt.

And I have no problem with people reading the Koran with an open mind, or to educate themselves about the self-proclaimed enemies of Christianity.

you worship the same god, baba. It's pretty hard to be your enemy.

There's only one God. It's not Allah, it's Yahweh. And Jesus Christ was with him in the beginning, and is the only way to salvation.

By evidence of your own disregard for their human perspective i'm sure they are well aware, Baba. The three of you are like angry children fighting over the same toy.

Except this group of children doesn't target babies, women, buses, cafes and schools.

with as many dead babies that resulted in the iraq war and OTHER conflicts with muslim nations you can share that joke with your god tonight when you pray before bed.

righteous.

I'll have to dig up my solution for iraq one of these days and see what you think. I touched on a similar strategy briefly in the israel-pal threads.

This is assinine. Don't spend your money on that Bible...go buy another one. I'm sure he's bound to find one that clears him for being Gay...:cuckoo:

That's like suing a TV show that you didn't have to watch.

Forum List

Back