Gay lawsuits against private organizations or churches

Discussion in 'Law and Justice System' started by RodISHI, May 6, 2009.

1. RodISHI

RodISHI Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,047
    It appears to be a part of the gay agenda to sue churches and other private facilities that do not agree with their personal choices.

Freedom of speech is infringed also. No name calling or else.

The side of the story as the ACLU saw it.
    It appears that freedom of speech is really a one way street with the ACLU.
    Public Schools cannot filter out sexual content on the Internet according to the ACLU.
    The agenda to destroy church based schools appears to be a real threat.
    Birth certificates altered because the sex was... This is ridiculous if you are born one gender that is what is on your birth certificate.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  2. KittenKoder

KittenKoder Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,714
    The only good point you have is the first one, the others are just the right thing to do and bringing them up is bullshit.

3. RodISHI

RodISHI Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,047
    Telling a church or a business that they have to follow your protocal concerning freedoms is bullshit..

That last one is a winner though when someone expects a permanant document to hide something that was their own personal choice.

If these people have change their sex that does not validate that their burth record could be changed. Anyone they would wish to partner with has the right to look at vital records and know that they are accurate.

4. keymaker

keymaker BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0
    You can't force people to share your beliefs. You can't force them to do things your way. They have rights too and these rights are also protected by law.

5. KittenKoder

KittenKoder Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,714
    However, the only one that demonstrates this is the first one you posted, the rest are viable.

6. RodISHI

RodISHI Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,047
    You can't force people to agree with anything. It does not work. That is where freedom of choice comes in. Freedom of speech. Plus private property rights. The right to worship and believe in ones faith is granted by the consititution. Forcing a change to punish freedom of speech and religious rights violates civil rights that are granted by the constitution.

Caiming a school cannot regulate it's Internet service against anything with sexual content in it is absurd.

To claim you are protecting rights to free speech in one case and then violating anothers right to free speech in another case is total hypocrisy.

7. RodISHI

RodISHI Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,047
    It appears that Christians are not afforded the same protections as gay activist. This story is a story from 2006 but one I had not read before.

I shared a story about a gay man I knew on another forum that had gotten out of the life of drugs and sex. It inflamed one of the gay men so much he started yelling profanities and hateful trash at me through his chat boxes.

I had a transvestite that sat on my porch one day and cried for hours as he told me his story. It was very sad indeed. The he/she was so sorry for the choice he had made and just needed someone to talk to. He lived in one of my rental houses and people locally did not cotton to making friends with him. It all comes down to choices we make with the freedom we are given. In as much as one has the right to choose this lifestyle the others have a right to reject it.

8. RodISHI

RodISHI Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,047

Connecticut’s Homosexuals open a final push to destroy the Catholic Church

Monday, March 09, 2009

9. Amanda

Amanda Calm as a Hindu cow

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,006
    Stop that crazy talk, there is NO gay agenda, they just want equality. They would never try to shout down or vilify their opponents and they certainly wouldn't file law suits or introduce legislation that curtails others freedoms. :eusa_angel:

• Thank You! Thank You! x 2
  10. RodISHI

RodISHI Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,047
    EDMONTON: Gay attack on Catholic church
    I could not pass up posting this one.

Coming to an Episcopal Church near you