Gay Kiss During High School Musical Leads to a Student Walk-Out

All the articles say is that there "might" be something there or that studies "suggest" people could be born homo.

As for scientific "proof" there is nothing and NO faggot gene has been found.

Not hate; just science. :cool:

In those articles, many things that homophobes say have also been debunked.
They clearly said that it's not a choice.

"Despite many attempts, there has been no clear demonstration that parental behavior, even a parent's homosexuality, affects children's sexual orientation. Cultures tolerant of homosexuals do not appear to raise more of them than do less permissive societies."

"Regardless of what causes sexual orientation, there is no plausible justification for oppressing homosexuals. Reasons that have long been offered -- that homosexuals disproportionately molest children, convert heterosexuals to homsexuality, are mentally ill, betray their country -- have been shown to be false."

"Sexuality is about as much a “choice” as handedness is."

"I hope the readers of the Record Searchlight will look at these matters with an open mind, and remember that the equality being sought is civil equality, and every church will still retain the right to deny marriage to anyone they wish. Are Californians truly ready to write discrimination into our constitution so that a group of people who are different from birth will be treated unequally? I don’t think so. I think we are better than that."

"But homophobia remains the one form of bigotry that respectable people can express in public. If the long-overdue national debate on homosexuality took place, the poverty of the anti-homosexual case would become readily apparent."

I think what bodecea said in post #93 shows how homosexuals think about children.

But like bodeca says he "cannot help but wonder".

A homo has made a "choice" when he let's another man pack his fudge.

It just doesn't happen by accident. :eek:

so the soap isn't slippery enough to drop?

(tbh, dont try to change things. first you said homosexuality in general is a choice, and now you change over to homosexual sex. we aren't focusing about homosexual sex, we are focusing on homosexuality in general)

I think what bodecea said in post #93 shows how homosexuals think about children.

Homophobia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Urban Dictionary: homophobe

(homophobe) a person who hates or fears homosexual people.

you and sunni fall under the term "homophobe"
There you go lying again as usual Numbnuts.

The word "hate" is not used in the link that you posted and quoted.

I don't hate homos because that would require an emotion that I reserve for normal human beings.

Homos are abnormal humans so they don't qualify.

As for me fearing a homo. What is there to fear?

They are limp wristed and talk with a pronounced lisp.

Basically, homos are just comical acting and yet pathetic at the same time. :lol: :cuckoo:

Last edited:

Homophobia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Urban Dictionary: homophobe

(homophobe) a person who hates or fears homosexual people.

you and sunni fall under the term "homophobe"
There you go lying again as usual Numbnuts.

The word "hate" is not used in the link that you posted and quoted.

I don't hate homos because that would require an emotion that I reserve for normal human beings.

Homos are abnormal humans so they don't qualify.

As for me fearing a homo. What is there to fear?

They are limp wristed and talk with a pronounced lisp.

Basically, homos are just comical acting and yet pathetic at the same time. :lol: :cuckoo:

Tbh, calling them faggots, saying they are no different than child molesters, and even suggesting that homophobia is an illness or is a choice because other people are doing it is Homophobia. (And the terms/what you said expressed hate)

Forum List

Back