Gay Karma Bites Heteros in the Ass

Howfag
Will the Gay baker serve Muslims?
Wedding cakes aren't part of the muslim marriage ceremony. ...... :cool:
or will the Gay Baker realize that Christianity is the foundation on which his freedom of speech and activity is built? Would the Gay Baker rather be in a Muslim culture, China, Russia?? See how it pays to think?
:bs1:
typical lib without IQ for substance
Jesus would have been all for torture, right?

Howfag
or will the Gay Baker realize that Christianity is the foundation on which his freedom of speech and activity is built? Would the Gay Baker rather be in a Muslim culture, China, Russia?? See how it pays to think?

Perhaps you should try backing up your claim instead of slinging insults.

Government needs to keep their nose out of someone's business on who they choose to serve..or not serve. Period. Once the government starts paying the rent and overhead, THEN they can have a say.

I'm a white married heterosexual conservative and I'm going to a holiday party hosted by two gay friends who live together. Will I get cooties? :dunno:
No, but I am jealous cuz you are going to have a hell of a fun time!!

Howfag

Perhaps you should try backing up your claim instead of slinging insults.
Well Hell, that sure would kill "Political Satire".

Speaking of queens....I have been chatting with one of the people that were in the show Utopia, on twitter. Since the show ended and they all went home, he has been harassed, attacked and treated really badly by the folks in his home town in Lousiana. I told him he should get the hell outta dodge and go to a more tolerant place...maybe Florida or San Fran. He said he and his partner are working on doing that. I hope they do. About a week after the show ended he was pumping gas at a quick stop and some asshole threw a full can of soda at him and it broke his nose.

Some people are just viciously cruel and evil. Pisses me off. Makes me wanna rant. ;)

Forum List

Back