Gay groups and similar organizations REFUSE to donate to Obamas superpac unless he

I did read that there is a movement to try to get the DNC to change the venue of the convention out of North Caerolina.

• Banned
Except he didn't do an executive order - and is that even an option?

He is trying to play both sides with his statement. He fucked himself. I'm not surprised. Not to mention about 2 dozen states have voted down gay marriage. Obama can't win simply bowing to the fringes.

On top of all this his position isn't credible anyhow. He has changed his public position on this subject no less than 3 times in the last decade.

Changed his position on gay marriage YET AGAIN. His new found love for gay marriage is money based.

What a scumbag.

He's not a scumbag, he's a politician and is going where the money is..................... Favoring a "civil union" is a really a stepping stone to favoring "gay marriage", it's really NO big deal, except for the republicans who want to gin up "outrage" against Obama.

He is trying to play both sides with his statement. He fucked himself. I'm not surprised. Not to mention about 2 dozen states have voted down gay marriage. Obama can't win simply bowing to the fringes.

On top of all this his position isn't credible anyhow. He has changed his public position on this subject no less than 3 times in the last decade.

So, what you're saying is that a politician who flip-flops can't win. Thanks for being honest about Romney :lol:

The Flip-Flopper-in-Cheif has stuck himself in it this time thanks to good ole Joe..again.. :)

So, what you're saying is that a politician who flip-flops can't win. Thanks for being honest about Romney :lol:

I didn't say that, you did. But thanks for playing.

Changed his position on gay marriage YET AGAIN. His new found love for gay marriage is money based.

What a scumbag.

Monkey+Butt.jpg

There's a powder for what ails you!

monkeybutt.JPG

Forum List

Back