Gay Friendly Mosque Opens In Cape Town

Perhaps they are in competition with the wide road - hell bound church that is ordaining Homosexuals into the ministry here in the USA and abroad. I'm wondering how those so - called ministers manage to preach from Revelation which states:

He that overcometh shall inherit all things, and I will be his God, and he shall be my son. But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake of fire and brimstone, which is the second death. - Revelation 21: 7, 8

Granted even without the permitting of the homosexuals in their congregations ( which is not permitted in the Christian church according to 1 Corinthians 5: 1 - 13 ) the mosques are doomed with or without permitting it because of all the other sins they are guilty of according to Revelation 21:7,8. God isn't grading on a curve.

If you are going to receive healing, the first step is to be admitted into the hospital,
not be left outside on the doorstep.

Jesus came for the sick, not the well.

Maybe these people are in the first stages where to even have relations with
the community of faith is an opening to lead to better things.

Perhaps they are in competition with the wide road - hell bound church that is ordaining Homosexuals into the ministry here in the USA and abroad. I'm wondering how those so - called ministers manage to preach from Revelation which states:

He that overcometh shall inherit all things, and I will be his God, and he shall be my son. But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake of fire and brimstone, which is the second death. - Revelation 21: 7, 8

Granted even without the permitting of the homosexuals in their congregations ( which is not permitted in the Christian church according to 1 Corinthians 5: 1 - 13 ) the mosques are doomed with or without permitting it because of all the other sins they are guilty of according to Revelation 21:7,8. God isn't grading on a curve.

If you are going to receive healing, the first step is to be admitted into the hospital,
not be left outside on the doorstep.

Jesus came for the sick, not the well.

Maybe these people are in the first stages where to even have relations with
the community of faith is an opening to lead to better things.

Gotta start somewhere I guess.

Forum List

Back