‘Gay’ dog saved from euthanization

Connery

Rookie
Oct 19, 2012
Some people should not be allowed to walk this earth without supervision. Thankfully the dog is okay.

"A male American bulldog was saved from euthanizationon on Thursday after the dog’s original owner turned him over to animal control because he said he was gay. The owner apparently took the dog to Jackson Rabies Control Animal Shelter in Tennessee after he saw him mounting another dog.

A Facebook user posted a photo of the dog on Facebook on Wednesday and it received over 4,200 shares in less than 24 hours.

“This guy was signed over to RC, not bc he’s mean or bc he tears things up, but because… His owner says he’s gay! He hunched another male dog so his owner threw him away bc he refuses to have a “gay” dog! Even if that weren’t the most asinine thing I’ve ever heard, its still discrimination! Don’t let this gorgeous dog die bc his owner is ignorant of normal dog behavior! He’s in kennel 10L and he WILL be put down tomorrow bc there is no room at the inn!”

"Gay" dog saved from euthanization | MyFOX8.com

All's well that ends well....:)

I knew this guy with this little female pitbull that was trisexual and would constantly try to hump everything even inanimate objects..if it was not doing that it would lick a rock for hours until it was covered in slime..it seemed it would of been merciful to just put a bullet in it but then it got pregnant and it was to busy to hump legs and lick rocks and this seemed to break the habit as after the pups where gone it never returned to this bizarre behavoiure

I think the gay dog should be allowed to get married to a cat. If that is what they wish anyway...

My grandparents used to have a gay dog(collie). He tried to get in on my Siberian Husky. He didnt like the level of rejection he received :)

I used to have a dog that tried to mate with a teddy bear.....over and over. I had to throw that teddy bear away

True story :cuckoo: What do you call a dog that does that kind of thing. I do not remember if the teddy bear was a boy or a girl :D

Last edited:
What a moron that man is. It's a sign of dominance.

Not gayness. We had a beautiful border collie wander onto our property ( dumped or lost) and my two female catahoulas humped her several times in the first few days and that was that.

Missy was beta. Learned her place with my crew. And stayed with us until I got her a fabulous new home working sheep at the Mennonite Pioneer Village surrounded by love.

I can't believe this moron gave up such a gorgeous Am Bull. I'm a huge fan of the breed. Love his head.

Glad there was a happy ending.

I used to have a dog that tried to mate with a teddy bear.....over and over. I had to throw that teddy bear away

True story :cuckoo: What do you call a dog that does that kind of thing. I do not remember if the teddy bear was a boy or a girl :D

I don't think there's a category for humping stuffed toys or legs. My parents boston terrier was attracted to any leg that came in the house.

A bi leg dog?

It was really embarrassing when I first started dating.

:lol:

This happened 20 miles from me. They recived over a million calls of people wanting to adopt that dog. They had to tell everyone to stop calling. Crazy

Since humping is a sign of intention to exercise dominance, a dog could dominate their toys or YOU if they hump your leg. If dogs start humping a visitor's leg, it's because they want to put them in their place from the very first.

Dog behavior protocol is that when a dog is being humped, they will roll over on their back with their belly showing. The humping stops because the dogs now know their rightful place.

What a moron that man is. It's a sign of dominance.

Not gayness. We had a beautiful border collie wander onto our property ( dumped or lost) and my two female catahoulas humped her several times in the first few days and that was that.

Missy was beta. Learned her place with my crew. And stayed with us until I got her a fabulous new home working sheep at the Mennonite Pioneer Village surrounded by love.

I can't believe this moron gave up such a gorgeous Am Bull. I'm a huge fan of the breed. Love his head.

Glad there was a happy ending.

Yeah. Me to. Jesus the guy should have googled it.

Mounting both male and female is a dominance thing. A dog trying to establish itself in the pack.

Jesus there are some dumb fucks walking, talking and breathing. Good Gawd.

I have a female minpin mix who humps large stuffed toys. So what? We just laugh and I try to get to my video camera in time to get good video to post on Facebook or YouTube. : ) Haven't succeeded yet, my dogs immediately stop whatever cute or funny thing they're doing when I reach for my camera. : (

My male minpin tries to hump my female dobermans, so I guess his orientation is straight although his aspirations are a little grandiose. : ) He wants nothing to do with the female minpin mix whose size is more appropriate for him. Perhaps because he finds her stuffed-toy-humping antics a turn-off. : )

As for this guy who wanted the dog put down because he thought the dog was gay...what can you say about an ignorant scumbag like that? Except that he's an ignorant scumbag, of course.

Last edited:
I have a female minpin mix who humps large stuffed toys. So what? We just laugh and I try to get to my video camera in time to get good video to post on Facebook or YouTube. : ) Haven't succeeded yet, my dogs immediately stop whatever cute or funny thing they're doing when I reach for my camera. : (

My male minpin tries to hump my female dobermans, so I guess his orientation is straight although his aspirations are a little grandiose. : ) He wants nothing to do with the female minpin mix whose size is more appropriate for him. Perhaps because he finds her stuffed-toy-humping antics a turn-off. : )

As for this guy who wanted the dog put down because he thought the dog was gay...what can you say about an ignorant scumbag like that? Except that he's an ignorant scumbag, of course.

Your minpin is showing her stuffed toys who is top dog. My female poodle does it all the time. Your male minpin is putting the female dobermans in their place. He'd do the same thing to male dobermans.

Yes, the guy who wanted his dog put down is an ignoramus who needs some training himself.

Ever have a dog try to hump your leg? Did you consider yourself engaged? :eek:

A gay dog certainly beats a gay couple where entitlements are concerned.

Forum List

Back