Gay Divorce Banned

bobbymcgill

Aug 23, 2008
-The Supreme Court of Connecticut ruled this week that gay marriage was legal under the law. However, the court also issued a surprise side ruling banning gay divorce. This is causing many of those who cheered the court’s decision to reconsider whether they are ready for that type of commitment.

From Idle Wordship

LMAO!

If they're going to allow gay marriage, they need to allow gay divorce to be fair..

But on the surface, it's still funny.

I don't think it explodes if he makes the declaration....does it?

Well, I'm not sure how it works for homophobes, I'll have to look it up. Maybe he has something connected to his small little mind.

Apparently he thinks I'm a "queer" because I defend gay people.

Well, I'm not sure how it works for homophobes, I'll have to look it up. Maybe he has something connected to his small little mind.

Apparently he thinks I'm a "queer" because I defend gay people.

Ok..That was the same reason I got. I don't feel special anymore. :(

Are you a man or a woman? We need gender symbols on here... i have no idea what gender people are, except Sunni, who's a transvestite hermaphrodite.

Um. Can you SEE my avatar? Those rather large protrusions are boobs. Generally, only females have them. If my avatar isn't enough, my actual pic is on my profile page - a rather feminine looking face, if I do say so myself. :)

Um. Can you SEE my avatar? Those rather large protrusions are boobs. Generally, only females have them. If my avatar isn't enough, my actual pic is on my profile page - a rather feminine looking face, if I do say so myself. :)

You said you were gay... I had no idea if that meant you liked to dress up in women's clothes for normalcy or for fun. ;)

You said you were gay... I had no idea if that meant you liked to dress up in women's clothes for normalcy or for fun. ;)

No, that would be Glockmail.

I said I was gay because I was declared so by Sunni.

Tho, I'm starting to give it some serious consideration, given the idocy of most males lately. :cool:

Tho, I'm starting to give it some serious consideration, given the idocy of most males lately. :cool:

Who's Glockmail?

Don't give up on us. Many of the male race is only concerned with one thing at first, but after we get that, we're concerned about keeping it. :D

:rofl:

Dang girl, I can't rep you again yet!

Forum List

Back