"Gay Days?"

Bullypulpit said:
We have an Adminstration tha's running this nation into the ground

funny thing.....my company is having a record year....best in 15 years....mid year bonus all around ....from adim assitant right on up.....

manu1959 said:
funny thing.....my company is having a record year....best in 15 years....mid year bonus all around ....from adim assitant right on up.....

Testimony of Chairman Alan Greenspan
The economic outlook
Before the Joint Economic Committee, U.S. Congress
June 9, 2005

"In conclusion, Mr. Chairman, despite some of the risks that I have highlighted, the U.S. economy seems to be on a reasonably firm footing, and underlying inflation remains contained."

http://www.federalreserve.gov/boarddocs/testimony/2005/200506092/default.htm

Doesn't sound like anything is being run into the ground.

GotZoom said:
Testimony of Chairman Alan Greenspan
The economic outlook
Before the Joint Economic Committee, U.S. Congress
June 9, 2005

"In conclusion, Mr. Chairman, despite some of the risks that I have highlighted, the U.S. economy seems to be on a reasonably firm footing, and underlying inflation remains contained."

http://www.federalreserve.gov/boarddocs/testimony/2005/200506092/default.htm

Doesn't sound like anything is being run into the ground.

guess i am in good company.....problem is bully empties bed pans all day and treats bed sores....not surprising really that he is cranky.....gay day at the theme park must be the only time he gets to dress up and get away from all the blue hairs

manu1959 said:

us too! last year was the 2nd year in a row we hit the highest score for company growth, profit, low operating costs, etc., and we all got the maximum payouts for our gainshare, which is based on our salaries.

this year, if we keep it up, will be the 3rd year in a row, and my gross gainshare amount will be about $5k.

we just hired 6 more people for my office, and we have 3 more offices opening up around the state, 4 managers have been promoted, all of which will mean about 50+ more job openings for the metro area alone.

I guess everyone around us is being run into the ground then.

Maybe we are just too blind to see it.

Alas.....

We aren't looking at the world through bedpan eyes.

fuzzykitten99 said:
i suppose that would mean every day for bully, is a shitty day?

He is providing a valuable service with his profession. I do admire him for that.

But that, combined with his general overall outlook as to the well-being of our country..........

Forum List

Back