Gay Day at Disney

I know many gay folk that are decent and moral people.
No longer will you and your mob be allowed to publicly proclaim them as 2nd class humans withiout us telling you very loudly you are wrong.
So get used to it.
Even us southern straight red necks know what is right and what is wrong.

As a southern straight redneck, I hereby do declare that homosexuality is wrong (and even more idiotic than it is wrong).

No longer will you and your mob be allowed to publicly proclaim them as 2nd class humans withiout us telling you very loudly you are wrong.
So get used to it.

As a southern straight redneck, I hereby do declare that homosexuality is wrong (and even more idiotic than it is wrong).

May be wrong but does not bother me.
On your list of national priorities where does it rank?
171st or 172nd?

What a sad state hate had brought Green Bean to. Very sad.

In some circumstances "HATE" is a GOOD thing. Hating homosexuality, and the promotion of it is a good thing. Kind of like hating cancer. So blab on all you want about "hate". There is no association with guilt there at all. Quite the contrary, hating homosexuality and its promos, is something to be admired. :eusa_clap:

So get used to it.

171st or 172nd?

In the top 10. Where does it rank for Arizona Gov. Jan Brewer ? Apparently not too high when she is more concerned with this >> https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/...SBHP8hvvVOrH8vGh198vgQgzQUqkSRTS_39rqmR8s-yKF

than this >> https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/...xUuD0qGEoPCxIK3V4n2GQbg4FJHVpdxUX4W1HbvOZuxxY

171st or 172nd?

In the top 10. Where does it rank for Arizona Gov. Jan Brewer ? Apparently not too high when she is more concerned with this >> https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/...SBHP8hvvVOrH8vGh198vgQgzQUqkSRTS_39rqmR8s-yKF

than this >> https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/...xUuD0qGEoPCxIK3V4n2GQbg4FJHVpdxUX4W1HbvOZuxxY

Top 10? LOL
I can name 50 business issues that cost Americans jobs ahead of gay issues and you list it as a top 10.
Sorry fella, you do not qualify as a conservative if gay issues are more important to you than business issues.

171st or 172nd?

Top 10? LOL
I can name 50 business issues that cost Americans jobs ahead of gay issues and you list it as a top 10.
Sorry fella, you do not qualify as a conservative if gay issues are more important to you than business issues.

Sorry fella, you do not qualify as a Conservative if you think that business issues are more important than what defines a true Conservative >> CONSERVING America's values, principles, and culture. Actually, business issues has little to do with being a Conservative, unless you're talking about the Reaganist Psuedo-Conservatism created by the great NON-Conservative Ronald Reagan, which young people (under 40) ludicrously think is Conservatism.

This psuedo-conservatism is nothing but the after-affects of a greedy guy who had one of the highest paying employee jobs in America, and didn't want to pay the customary tax rates of his era (70-94%), and thus created the "movie star tax" (28%), along with a scam job about small govt, low taxes, low spending, which ridiculously, and pathetically is what passes for Conservatism nowadays to young people, too young to remember the pre-Reagan REAL Conservatism.

Along with them, are the older guys (Romney, Mitch McConnell, George W. Bush, etc) who go along with it, because they know too many votes are locked up in it to do otherwise.

It seems awfully strange for a business that is based on cartoon characters (Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck, etc), and still is primarily an attraction designed for children, to want to have anything whatsoever to do with homosexuals. It would seem that if parents would boycott Disney World over their absurd Gay Days, DW would lose far more money than they would ever gain by any associations with the weird ones.

I've never heard of this before, and I suspect that most people haven't either. Sometimes people have to get up off the couch and get involved, if they don't want to see their society around them going to the dogs.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."
Wake up parents. Wake up America.

Last edited:
Walt Disney World to Boy Scouts: Allow gay Scoutmasters by 2015 or lose our funding

BY BEN JOHNSON
Mon Mar 03, 2014 15:11 EST

ORLANDO, FL, March 3, 2014 (LifeSiteNews.com) – Walt Disney World has decided it will stop funding the local Boy Scouts of America chapter beginning next year unless the childhood group allows open homosexuals to serve as Scoutmasters.

The Disney corporation said the BSA violates its non-discrimination policy. Disney World's VoluntEARS program allows employees to trade volunteer work for donations to a charity of their choice. But the scouts will no longer be eligible for these funds.

It is not clear how much money the amusement park provided to the scouts annually. However, that revenue stream may be available again if the scouts change their policy before January 1, 2015.

Homosexual groups said the decision is a sign of their growing influence in the culture, especially in the realm of children's entertainment.

LifeSiteNews Mobile | Walt Disney World to Boy Scouts: Allow gay Scoutmasters by 2015 or lose our funding

gayfamilyrollmodel01.jpg​

Walt Disney World to Boy Scouts: Allow gay Scoutmasters by 2015 or lose our funding

BY BEN JOHNSON
Mon Mar 03, 2014 15:11 EST

ORLANDO, FL, March 3, 2014 (LifeSiteNews.com) – Walt Disney World has decided it will stop funding the local Boy Scouts of America chapter beginning next year unless the childhood group allows open homosexuals to serve as Scoutmasters.

The Disney corporation said the BSA violates its non-discrimination policy. Disney World's VoluntEARS program allows employees to trade volunteer work for donations to a charity of their choice. But the scouts will no longer be eligible for these funds.

It is not clear how much money the amusement park provided to the scouts annually. However, that revenue stream may be available again if the scouts change their policy before January 1, 2015.

Homosexual groups said the decision is a sign of their growing influence in the culture, especially in the realm of children's entertainment.

LifeSiteNews Mobile | Walt Disney World to Boy Scouts: Allow gay Scoutmasters by 2015 or lose our funding

gayfamilyrollmodel01.jpg​

The quite extremist policies that Disney World is promulgating here is a pretty clear indication that the company has been deeply infiltrated and coerced by homo loons. Time for normal people (especially parents) to take note and start crossing Disney off their lists of places to go. This would be followed by a bankruptcy by the current homo ownership, or homo compromised ownership, who would than be forced to sell it to interests who are anti-homo, and would restore the park back to sanity.

gay-mickey-mouse.jpg

Top 10? LOL

Sorry fella, you do not qualify as a Conservative if you think that business issues are more important than what defines a true Conservative >> CONSERVING America's values, principles, and culture. Actually, business issues has little to do with being a Conservative, unless you're talking about the Reaganist Psuedo-Conservatism created by the great NON-Conservative Ronald Reagan, which young people (under 40) ludicrously think is Conservatism.

This psuedo-conservatism is nothing but the after-affects of a greedy guy who had one of the highest paying employee jobs in America, and didn't want to pay the customary tax rates of his era (70-94%), and thus created the "movie star tax" (28%), along with a scam job about small govt, low taxes, low spending, which ridiculously, and pathetically is what passes for Conservatism nowadays to young people, too young to remember the pre-Reagan REAL Conservatism.

Along with them, are the older guys (Romney, Mitch McConnell, George W. Bush, etc) who go along with it, because they know too many votes are locked up in it to do otherwise.

And American values are government staying out of the private lives of others and keeping religion out of government.

Barry Gpldwater was the FATHER OF CONSERVATISM and he warned against the religious KOOKS and fought for gay rights.
That is what a true conservative does.

New Topics

Forum List

Back