Gay Day at Disney

There is nothing wrong with gay days at Disneyland. Just let everyone know. It should be their choice of whether they want to go to the park or not. It's disturbing that gays don't want anyone to know and have that choice.

Funny story. Ceder Point in Ohio has gay day on Fathers Day. Why Fathers Day? To say FUCK YOU to all the fathers that disowned their sons and daughters. Now instead of Fathers Day being a depressing day for these gay people, its a day of fun and unity.

And omg, they were making out and fondling each other. It wasn't a place for kids that day. I was disgusted. But to be honest, maybe it was good for me. Maybe everyone needs to be exposed to it for a full day. Because at the end of the day, who gives a shit.

And I'm a voyer. I like to people watch. I think its funny shit. Gross, but funny. Sickest thing I ever watched.

But say something to them standing in line! I dare you! I bet you the protesters stay out of the park at Disney. Cause if you crossed these guys in line, they'd kill you. Me and my buddies kept pointing out gays we wouldn't fuck with. There were a lot of them. They were big and muscular and will scratch your eyes out. LOL.

So why would anyone protest to spoil these people's day? I say the gays should kill their asses out in the parking lot. Anyone showing up to protest doesn't deserve to live. Because you know what they say? Live and let live. They don't let live.

If this was my daddy I'd have to give him the boot...

And what does this pic have to do with disney gay days?

Funny story. Ceder Point in Ohio has gay day on Fathers Day. Why Fathers Day? To say FUCK YOU to all the fathers that disowned their sons and daughters. Now instead of Fathers Day being a depressing day for these gay people, its a day of fun and unity.

And omg, they were making out and fondling each other. It wasn't a place for kids that day. I was disgusted. But to be honest, maybe it was good for me. Maybe everyone needs to be exposed to it for a full day. Because at the end of the day, who gives a shit.

And I'm a voyer. I like to people watch. I think its funny shit. Gross, but funny. Sickest thing I ever watched.

But say something to them standing in line! I dare you! I bet you the protesters stay out of the park at Disney. Cause if you crossed these guys in line, they'd kill you. Me and my buddies kept pointing out gays we wouldn't fuck with. There were a lot of them. They were big and muscular and will scratch your eyes out. LOL.

So why would anyone protest to spoil these people's day? I say the gays should kill their asses out in the parking lot. Anyone showing up to protest doesn't deserve to live. Because you know what they say? Live and let live. They don't let live.

If this was my daddy I'd have to give him the boot...

And what does this pic have to do with disney gay days?

Nothing, I was talking to bobo about his Ohio fathers day B/S...

Battling banners will fly over Disney for Gay Days

By Sara K. Clarke, Orlando Sentinel
5/23/12

Tourists in town next week could see two very different messages if they look skyward once Gay Days rolls into town: One will warn them away from an annual gay-and-lesbian celebration at Walt Disney World, while the other will welcome LGBT travelers and the dollars they spend in Orlando.

The aerial battle pits a conservative religious group against a local visitors bureau. Both groups said Wednesday they are planning to hire aircraft to fly banner messages over Orlando's tourist areas before or on June 2, which is the day that thousands of gays and lesbians are scheduled to visit the Magic Kingdom during the annual series of events known as Gay Days.

For the second year in a row, the Florida Family Association says it will fly a banner that states, "Warning Gay Day at Disney." OrlandoGayTravel.com, the recently launched gay convention-and-visitors bureau, is raising money to combat that message with a banner that states: "Gay Friendly, Everyone Friendly!"

Gay Days Banner Wars: Groups face off in the skies over Orlando for Gay Days 2012 - Orlando Sentinel

5/23/12

Tourists in town next week could see two very different messages if they look skyward once Gay Days rolls into town: One will warn them away from an annual gay-and-lesbian celebration at Walt Disney World, while the other will welcome LGBT travelers and the dollars they spend in Orlando.

The aerial battle pits a conservative religious group against a local visitors bureau. Both groups said Wednesday they are planning to hire aircraft to fly banner messages over Orlando's tourist areas before or on June 2, which is the day that thousands of gays and lesbians are scheduled to visit the Magic Kingdom during the annual series of events known as Gay Days.

For the second year in a row, the Florida Family Association says it will fly a banner that states, "Warning Gay Day at Disney." OrlandoGayTravel.com, the recently launched gay convention-and-visitors bureau, is raising money to combat that message with a banner that states: "Gay Friendly, Everyone Friendly!"

Gay Days Banner Wars: Groups face off in the skies over Orlando for Gay Days 2012 - Orlando Sentinel

If your kid goes to Disney during Gay Day he might catch the ghey

You can't be too careful with the Gay agenda

5/23/12

If your kid goes to Disney during Gay Day he might catch the ghey

You can't be too careful with the Gay agenda

Personally, I'd rather have him catch teh ghey than teh stupid and teh hate.

There should be no problem whatsoever with gay days at Disneyland, just tell people so they can make other plans if they so choose.

There should be no problem whatsoever with gay days at Disneyland, just tell people so they can make other plans if they so choose.

Shouldn't that apply to any special day?

I mean Senior Citizen day....who wants to dodge a bunch of walkers all day?
Jewish day.....you know how pushy those people can be
Tea Party Day......I don't even want to go there

Sure it should apply to any special day designated for some special interest group. Disneyland has muslim days when the meals are halal and many of the rides are shut down if they would present a danger to someone in a headscarf. Shouldn't people know this and decide for themselves if they want to go or not? If there were some senior days wouldn't you want to know whether you were going to be fighting crowds in walkers and wheelchairs? Wouldn't you rather make this decision for yourself? No one is prohibiting someone from going to Disneyland on one of these special days. They can still go. They just go with knowledge that they may experience something different than they would if it was not one of these special days.

Sure it should apply to any special day designated for some special interest group. Disneyland has muslim days when the meals are halal and many of the rides are shut down if they would present a danger to someone in a headscarf. Shouldn't people know this and decide for themselves if they want to go or not? If there were some senior days wouldn't you want to know whether you were going to be fighting crowds in walkers and wheelchairs? Wouldn't you rather make this decision for yourself? No one is prohibiting someone from going to Disneyland on one of these special days. They can still go. They just go with knowledge that they may experience something different than they would if it was not one of these special days.

No stripper day? nudist day? swinger day? why are my people being excluded?:evil:

No stripper day? nudist day? swinger day? why are my people being excluded?:evil:

Get one going! Disney doesn't make these special days. They are designated by the group who then informs the park of the day and any special needs that might be required. Disney then lets the group know of conflicts but it's up to them if they want to continue.

Disney gay days started out as Red Shirt days. Very informal, the designated day spread by word of mouth, through groups and the internet. Disney wasn't told, no one was told. Gays wore red shirts so they could recognize one another. Unfortunately this resulted in some serious fights as men came to the park not knowing that their clothing marked them as a recognizable gay. When they got insistently hit on, well, you can imagine the result.

It's much better to let people know what to expect. Having publicized Gay Days has actually improved Disneyland because gays also bring their own children and families which has cut down on the overt sexual activity.

Get one going! Disney doesn't make these special days. They are designated by the group who then informs the park of the day and any special needs that might be required. Disney then lets the group know of conflicts but it's up to them if they want to continue.

Disney gay days started out as Red Shirt days. Very informal, the designated day spread by word of mouth, through groups and the internet. Disney wasn't told, no one was told. Gays wore red shirts so they could recognize one another. Unfortunately this resulted in some serious fights as men came to the park not knowing that their clothing marked them as a recognizable gay. When they got insistently hit on, well, you can imagine the result.

It's much better to let people know what to expect. Having publicized Gay Days has actually improved Disneyland because gays also bring their own children and families which has cut down on the overt sexual activity.

Well I'm guessing a swingers day, stripper day or nudist day would be out of the question because that would automatically exclude the kids who are the biggest part of the revenue stream there.

The Sisters of Perpetual Indulgence

Who are the Sisters?

The Sisters of Perpetual Indulgence® is a leading-edge Order of queer nuns. Since our first appearance in San Francisco on Easter Sunday, 1979, the Sisters have devoted ourselves to community service, ministry and outreach to those on the edges, and to promoting human rights, respect for diversity and spiritual enlightenment. We believe all people have a right to express their unique joy and beauty and we use humor and irreverent wit to expose the forces of bigotry, complacency and guilt that chain the human spirit.

what a tragic mission....!

Welcome to the Sisters

Gay Days is stage for banner wars

Updated: Wednesday, 09 May 2012, 6:24 PM EDT

ORLANDO, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35) - The first weekend of June marks the annual gathering of lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgendered (LGBT) locals and tourists known as Gay Days. The event, now over two decades old, began as a single day at Walt Disney World Resort's Magic Kingdom theme park but has since grown into a multi-day, multi-attraction affair which brings millions of dollars to local coffers.

It also brings out protesters who say the event is an assault on traditional family values.

Florida Family Association (FFA) has raised over $4,000 to fly banners over Disney this year, alerting visitors to gays in the parks. "You can help spare thousands of children from being exposed to this highly offensive Gay Day at Disney event," reads a statement on the organization's website.

FFA says the airplane banner is the most cost effective way to "warn" families before they spend money on tickets and parking. They say it helps to inform families before they "expose their children to same-sex revelry" and "commit a day for fun now ruined."

Now, it appears an organization which promotes Orlando as a gay-friendly destination is borrowing the tactic from the FFA's playbook.

OrlandoGayTravel.com, which bills itself as "the official non-profit LGBT Convention and Visitors Bureau," is hoping to take to the air with banners of their own. As part of the "Gay-friendly Sky Campaign," the website plans to use a primary banner which will read, "Gay Friendly, Everyone Friendly!"

"Our destination is in the top 10 most visited places for LGBT tourist and the American Hotel and Lodging Association estimate gay-travelers spent $3.0 billion last year in Orlando," reads a statement on OrlandoGayTravel.com.

They say that as funds allow, additional banners would display the messages, "Welcome LGBT Visitors" and "Thanks LGBT for $3.0 Billion."

Read more: Gay Days is stage for banner wars

trollingbones gave me red for this pic, he said it was false adv, the pic is not in the article but under it. Now if you want Disney pic here are About 16,300,000 results...

trollingbones, I look around and see worse, you got a lot of work to do...lol

Thanks for the red it's like gold coming from you...:lol:

The Sisters of Perpetual Indulgence

Who are the Sisters?

The Sisters of Perpetual Indulgence® is a leading-edge Order of queer nuns. Since our first appearance in San Francisco on Easter Sunday, 1979, the Sisters have devoted ourselves to community service, ministry and outreach to those on the edges, and to promoting human rights, respect for diversity and spiritual enlightenment. We believe all people have a right to express their unique joy and beauty and we use humor and irreverent wit to expose the forces of bigotry, complacency and guilt that chain the human spirit.

what a tragic mission....!

Welcome to the Sisters

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_FDl1XX7js]SF Archbishop Uproar: Communion To Fake, Gay Nuns - YouTube[/ame]

Florida Family Association airplane banners warn even more families about Gay Day at Disney.

While the parking lots of other theme parks were overflowing the Magic Kingdom had several parking lots that were completely empty.

---

Full Article

Jim Winsor’s Out & About: Mini Gay Day at Disneyland announced

Jim Winsor - SDGLN Nightlife Columnist
February 21st, 2013

As at past Active Duty parties, military and camo attire is highly encouraged (see photos of past event HERE for examples of what to expect). The night will feature hot military go-go boys, free dog tags for the first 500 people through the door, music by DJ Nikno (back from New York for a visit, yay!), and free body painting to accessorize your fierce warrior look.

To top it off, it was just announced that legendary dance-music singer Debby Holiday will perform live during the event!

A valid military ID gets you in free before 11 pm, or $5 off cover afterwards. SDPIX VIP memberships will get $5 off cover and front-of-line privileges before 11 pm. If you don’t have a VIP membership, no worries … just text SDPIX to 313131 and show the welcome message to the cashier to receive $5 off cover before 11 pm.

Red Carpet Party at Flicks

Jim Winsor?s Out & About: Mini Gay Day at Disneyland announced | San Diego Gay and Lesbian News

Warning XXX ---> gay military - Google Search

Disney targets little girls with first time LGBT content and Lego’s sponsorship.

1/2014

Ch2.jpg
L2.jpg

The Disney Channel targeted very young girls with lesbian relationships in the “Down the Tree” episode of Good Luck Charlie which first aired Sunday, January 26, 2014 at 7:30 pm. Lego was the ONLY corporate sponsor mentioned.

Charlie's real name is Charlotte.

Charlie (Charlotte) is four years old.

How many thousands of unsupervised young girls watched the first Disney show with LGBT content while their parents watched pre-Pro Bowl programming?

Full Article

Forum List

Back