Gay conservative group endorses Mitt

It is serious. I am glad that the organization endorsed Romney. The GOP as a whole has to move forward into the 21st century. Sexual orientation is a moral and religious, not a political, issue, in my opinion.

See they don't think it's good because to them if they are Conservative and Gay it means they must be Racist, Homaphobic, Islam Hating Nazis, Even through they are Gay.

Then those who think that are wrong.

Those who think that? Try most of the Liberals in here, who routinely label anyone who is Not A Liberal Democrat as Racist, White Scum Bags.

It is serious. I am glad that the organization endorsed Romney. The GOP as a whole has to move forward into the 21st century. Sexual orientation is a moral and religious, not a political, issue, in my opinion.

See they don't think it's good because to them if they are Conservative and Gay it means they must be Racist, Homaphobic, Islam Hating Nazis, Even through they are Gay.

Who is this "they" you are vaguely referring to?

Smartest thing you ever said. Just like gays in the military, the stance against it becomes a losing sideshow.

See?!

We really don't hate fags!

gsthumb.gif

As long as they stay in their "Log" cabins, everything will be just fine

yeah they can buttfuck all they want in there, just dont tell me about it or speak it in public, k thanks.

I'm going to guess that most gay people don't give a shit who a few openly flaming Republicans endorse.

Forum List

Back