Gay comic book characters?

theHawk

Registered Conservative
Sep 20, 2005
Arizona
Yup, what a slippery slope it is. If you believed the lie about the homosexual agenda strictly being about their 'civil rights', and not about pushing a pro-queer agenda onto kids, then take a look at this...

That changes with this week's “Astonishing X-Men #50” when Northstar takes center stage and prepares to go from one of the first openly gay superheroes in comics to the first married gay hero at Marvel. That's if his paramour and manager Kyle says yes, of course.

Northstar has had a tumultuous history. He starred in “Alpha Flight,” a long-running and well-remembered series for Marvel in the 80s and 90s, but his star fell not long after he came out as a gay man.
Marvel invites you to a Super Marriage – GeekOut - CNN.com Blogs

and...

Recently, DC announced their intention to dramatically reveal an existing character as being homosexual. Previously, the company had stated that characters already established as straight would not have their sexual orientations changed. When the misguided “New 52” was launched, they made a big deal about a new Teen Titan that would be joining the team who was not only gay but also Muslim. If there was doubt in anyone’s mind that he was created solely to pander to the LGBT community, bear in mind the guy wears a pink shirt, has a faux-hawk and is a ringer for what you’d expect a homosexual man to look like, provided your only exposure to the gay community is watching Bravo.

It’s interesting this decision to turn an already established character to the Pink Side comes so soon after President Obama’s support of Gay Marriage. At this point, DC seems like an aging hipster, trying to show the world that he’s still hip – the pathetic old man who seeks a connection with his grandkids now that he’s found out about “the face book and the tweeter.” Now that Obama’s comments have dominated the conversation, DC claims their attitude toward gay characters has “evolved,” but it comes across more like their desperate desire to stay relevant and profitable has “evolved.”
DC Comics Gay Character To Be Revealed

Its not enough that queer-enablers put a disproportionate amount of gay characerts on TV shows, but now they just go directly to "recruiting" young boys by getting into comic books. How fucking sickening can you get? :puke3:

Thanks for you wonderful leadership on this topic, Mr. President. What's next, going to mandate 'homosexual studies' as a requirement for 2nd graders?

Well yeah, one or two homosexual characters in a universe of thousands of characters is a bit much eh?

Frankly I thought all the DC characters were already pretty gay anyway.

Who the freak are these characters and why on earth do people think we care about them being gay? Give us a good story with some good challenges and we are happy.

Thanks for you wonderful leadership on this topic, Mr. President. What's next, going to mandate 'homosexual studies' as a requirement for 2nd graders?

lol... 'memba the good old days when 2nd graders learned what blowjobs are thanks to Bill Clinton...?

Gay comic book characters? Meh, doesn't really bother me...

The idea that DC would take an established and well known character, one who has presumably been around for decades, say... Batman? And suddenly make him gay? that bothers me, but only insofar as you are now fucking with the mythos of that character, his or her legend.

You can't do that.

That's just fucked up.

The idea that DC would take an established and well known character, one who has presumably been around for decades, say... Batman? And suddenly make him gay? that bothers me, but only insofar as you are now fucking with the mythos of that character, his or her legend.

You can't do that.

That's just fucked up.

They are making Batman gay?

You can't do that.

That's just fucked up.

They are making Batman gay?

I don't know, just used him as an example. But they have announced that an established, top tier character will be coming out as gay...

Well yeah, one or two homosexual characters in a universe of thousands of characters is a bit much eh?

I did not think the disgusting "recruiting" line was used anymore.

I did not think the disgusting "recruiting" line was used anymore.

I have seen less of the "recruiting" nonsense, but it is still out there.

I saw a poster in another thread advocate putting all homosexuals on an island without contact with any childre. He claimed this would end all homosexuality in a single generation, since they couldn't lure kids and recruit them.

I thought he was being sarcastic at first. I was wrong.

Even Robin ? No way.

Robin is as gay as a 12 dollar bill. Wait, does that make Batman a pedophile?

:eek:

Good question. He is refered to as the boy wonder, and is a ward of Burce Wayne. Sounds like a gay pedo to me.

There was all kinds of gay shit going on in that mansion.

First you have both of them going into the closet and grabbing their poles. Then you have Alfred calling them "Master" all the time. :eek:

New Topics

Forum List

Back