Gay Budweiser Ad?

Since InBev bought Anhueser Busch, they've been running effeminate ads for Stella Artois during football games. In French nonetheless.

That's why you can't trust the fucking Belgians!

I just saw that commercial on tv the other day and loved it. There wasn't anything gay about it. It was a 'heartwarming story-type commercial' about a guy coming home and the Budweiser home coming his family and friends had for him. It was a very good commercial . . .it was one of very, very few commercials that caught my attention and that I actually watched.

it was the uniform , people on this board think military = gay ,

Can't a guy have a childhood or school buddy without being in his pants?

It is all a question of what is going on in the mind of the observer.

Having said that; We know the culture is changing and homosexual love is now considered OK. I am sure industry feels there is money to ba made out of the "Gay Dollar". I think it is just an advertising trend.

The Schmitts commercial definately is hilarious.

Last edited:
Can't a guy have a childhood or school buddy without being in his pants?

It is all a question of what is going on in the mind of the observer.

Having said that; We know the culture is changing and homosexual love is now considered OK. I am sure industry feels there is money to ba made out of the "Gay Dollar". I think it is just an advertising trend.

The Schmitts commercial definately is hilarious.
not to American ,

you are what ever your friends are . the fights I got into over my friend being slow , was amazing , kids thought if he was slow his friend are too . but Al was a good guy , wouldn't screw over you for anything . didn't deserve the shit some kids gave him.

funny thing about gay is one of my friends want to "experiment " no fucking way [ ya bad choice of ward there ]
but he was straight .
so sense I wouldn't he told people I did , [I know how girls felt about liars ]
best thing is IO learned how to fight early have have enjoyed it sense .
is pounding someone to blood a form of gay act ?

not to American ,

you are what ever your friends are . the fights I got into over my friend being slow , was amazing , kids thought if he was slow his friend are too . but Al was a good guy , wouldn't screw over you for anything . didn't deserve the shit some kids gave him.

funny thing about gay is one of my friends want to "experiment " no fucking way [ ya bad choice of ward there ]
but he was straight .
so sense I wouldn't he told people I did , [I know how girls felt about liars ]
best thing is IO learned how to fight early have have enjoyed it sense .
is pounding someone to blood a form of gay act ?

Huh? Was that English? :confused:

Beer makes me frisky.....

Vodka :thup:

It's a beautiful thing ...
....If you're nostalgic for the 1950s.

:eusa_hand:

janis_joplin200.jpg

Janis-Joplin-janis-joplin-123988_1024_768.jpg

3341760_f260.jpg

Ya' can't be blamed, for what you can't remember!!

241.png

Until seeing it on You Tube reminds you. ;)

Forum List

Back