Gay Bar Owner Shows Intolerance

The first gay bar in Eugene Oregon was rumored to be run by the Mafia. I don't think they discriminate on sin industry.

They aren't refusing to serve them, they are refusing to host bachelorette parties.

Yes and businesses have been sued for refusing to host gay functions also. That standard applies BOTH ways, just because they are a "gay oriented" business doesn't mean they can deny service to the batchelorettes....just like "straight oriented" businesses can't deny service to gay functions.

Unless you believe in double standards and hypocricy ;).

Well, you are welcome to join some kind of lawsuit against this bar if you think they are taking away anyone's rights. Let us know how it goes, eh?

Translation: Damn pilgrim is right, he made a good point, I'm not mature enough to acknowledge it so I'll make some snide comment instead :lol:

They aren't refusing to serve them, they are refusing to host bachelorette parties.

Yes and businesses have been sued for refusing to host gay functions also. That standard applies BOTH ways, just because they are a "gay oriented" business doesn't mean they can deny service to the batchelorettes....just like "straight oriented" businesses can't deny service to gay functions.

The establishment isn't discriminating based on heterosexuality. He is saying no more bachelorette parties. that is a blanket statement that covers both orientations.

What is his reasoning to deny batchelorette parties again? Ahem....i'll wait for you to try and dance around that landmine of a question.

koshergrl said:
Honestly, I wish something would happen that would just take all Progressives...elsewhere. I honestly look forward to the end of the world, when I get to see you pissing and moaning about how you have the *right* to enter in at Heaven's gates, and you get booted right to hell, where you belong.

Wow. You need professional help.

If she's wrong, she's lost nothing. If she's right, you've lost everything.

The establishment isn't discriminating based on heterosexuality. He is saying no more bachelorette parties. that is a blanket statement that covers both orientations.

so is stating that marriage is between a man and a woman.

Religions are free to say that, the government is not.

or refusing to allow celebrations of gay birthdays.

Not the same. It WOULD be the same if you said no birthday parties, period.

Last edited:
We're now a world culture. We're continually told to model ourselves after Europe, and admonished to care what other countries think of us. So we will reference other countries when it comes to these issues, you've made them relevant. Congrats.

:lmao:

koshergrl said:
Honestly, I wish something would happen that would just take all Progressives...elsewhere. I honestly look forward to the end of the world, when I get to see you pissing and moaning about how you have the *right* to enter in at Heaven's gates, and you get booted right to hell, where you belong.

Wow. You need professional help.

If she's wrong, she's lost nothing.

Just any appearance of being a sane and rational person.

If she's right, you've lost everything.

If heaven is a place that excludes people for their political views, then I'm not interested in gaining entry.

What is his reasoning to deny batchelorette parties again? Ahem....i'll wait for you to try and dance around that landmine of a question.

Or you could just pretend no one asked ;)

What is so special about gay birthdays, that a business could not prevent their celebration, that is not also special about bachelorette parties? Why are homos more special to you than straight, engaged women?

Any excuse for a cake and drinks works for me.

I'd be willing to celebrate the anniversary of the release of Spartacus, if it meant cake.

What is so special about gay birthdays, that a business could not prevent their celebration, that is not also special about bachelorette parties? Why are homos more special to you than straight, engaged women?

If you don't see the difference between saying no birthdays compared to no gay birthdays, none of us can help you.

Gays find that women flaunt their sexuality reminding gay men that they don't really have pussies.

Forum List

Back