Gay Bar Bans Women

Last edited:
Guess they will lose the business of guys who bring thier "fag hags" with them.

• Banned
This must be good discrimination?

A GAY venue in Collingwood has won the right to ban women to ensure its patrons are not subjected to attempts by predatory females to turn them straight.

Collingwood's Sircuit Bar wins right to ban women | Herald Sun

It doesn't work. Elaine tried it once, but failed.

(I have always loved that phrase, "predatory females." What a picture it creates . . . )

Predatory Females. Sounds cool.

Black%20widow%20Spider.%20Monsters%20Project.jpg

blackwidow.jpg

How absurd!
It's so ridiculous, I don't know whether to laugh or be pissed......not that I have been to a helluva lot of gay bars, but the ones I have been inside at, I felt safer there than at a regular bar/club. Had more fun too!
At least at a gay bar, a woman doesn't have to feel like she's going to have to defend herself against a man who thinks he is her 'soulmate'...and won't leave her the hell alone....the gay men don't care about us women, they just want the other men :)

At least at a gay bar, a woman doesn't have to feel like she's going to have to defend herself against a man who thinks he is her 'soulmate'...and won't leave her the hell alone....the gay men don't care about us women, they just want the other men :)

There's a cure (or two or three) for that besides hanging around with gay guys....

fox-x.jpg

electric_stun_gun_product15.jpg

SM150469.jpg

How absurd!
It's so ridiculous, I don't know whether to laugh or be pissed......not that I have been to a helluva lot of gay bars, but the ones I have been inside at, I felt safer there than at a regular bar/club. Had more fun too!

How long have you had the neurotic fear of men ?

I'm trying to figure it out. If you are not gay, why insist on going to a gay bar? What's the "attraction"?

I'm trying to figure it out. If you are not gay, why insist on going to a gay bar? What's the "attraction"?

For me personally, you know you are able to relax!
You don't have to worry about anyone hitting on you, trying to sex you up :lol:
I have a couple of gay guy friends, and they are hilarious to be around...they can make me laugh more than a 'girl' friend~
At a gay bar, I can sit back and just have conversation, and laughs, nothing wrong with that :)
And for the record, I don't insist on going to any bar, gay or no....it's just going out that's the attraction.

How absurd!

How long have you had the neurotic fear of men ?

Not long.

Freedom, If women do want to go to a gay bar they should be able too and it's wrong to discriminate based on someones gender.

I thought this is what you liberals are against.

Freedom, If women do want to go to a gay bar they should be able too and it's wrong to discriminate based on someones gender.

I thought this is what you liberals are against.

I'm against discrimination. Straight women avoiding straight men because the straight men are "rutting pigs" is also stereotyping and a form of discrimination.

Forum List

Back