Gay Activist: Reagan Was a Murdering Old Fool

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
Gay activists make obscene gesture at Reagan White House portrait - Washington Times

Mr. Hart didn’t return a call seeking comment, but he told Philadelphia magazine that he despises Mr. Reagan’s legacy.

“Yeah, f– Reagan,” Mr. Hart said. “Ronald Reagan has blood on his hands. The man was in the White House as AIDS exploded, and he was happy to see plenty of gay men and queer people die. He was a murderous fool, and I have no problem saying so. Don’t invite me back. I don’t care.”

Mr. Hart is national director of public engagement at Solutions for Progress, which receives public and private funds to help “individuals and families working to overcome poverty and to build long-term financial stability,” according to its web site. Ms. Strauss is a photographer.

Prior to his current job, Mr. Hart founded a community theater aimed at promoting social justice through puppetry.

Former Rep. John LeBoutillier, an author, wrote in 2003 that Mr. Reagan was a “tolerant and kind man” and denied accounts that Mr. Reagan was intolerant of gays.

“Ronald Reagan was never anti-gay,” Mr. LeBoutillier wrote in a column. “He and Nancy, as longtime Hollywood insiders, knew many gays and never did or said anything that could be construed as even mildly anti-gay. As governor of California, Ronald Reagan was ‘progressive’ toward the gay movement.”

Mr Hart is the idiot and fool here, not Reagan.

Hart doesnt rate being a pimple on Reagans ass.

Wow he promtes social justice like every other liberal. What a tool. If gay people were so worried about that, they would be a little more careful. It still hasnt hit the hetero community like they said it would in the early 90s.

Forum List

Back