Gavin Newsom blames NRA for road-rage murders

cbs5.com - DA Charges Suspect In SF Road Rage Murders

Watch the video on the right. This is the most disgusting example of political exploitation I've seen in my life.

Of course, I'd expect nothing less from a sick, twisted, alcoholic sex addict who cheated on his wife and fucked his best friend/campaign manager's wife.

Sounds like he's a got a fine career in politics coming up :D

Now I suppose one could make the case that Mr. Ramos would have pulled out his trusty long arm to shoot those three people, but somehow I doubt it.

Assuming that this is simply a case of road rage, and not something more complex than that, then suspect these three people died of handgun possession (likely illegal handgun possession, I might add) by one of America's resident armed nutters.

For additional irony, what do you want to bet that the victims probably had a handgun or two of their own at home?

Now I suppose one could make the case that Mr. Ramos would have pulled out his trusty long arm to shoot those three people, but somehow I doubt it.

Assuming that this is simply a case of road rage, and not something more complex than that, then suspect these three people died of handgun possession (likely illegal handgun possession, I might add) by one of America's resident armed nutters.

For additional irony, what do you want to bet that the victims probably had a handgun or two of their own at home?

And if they had had them WITH them, whats the chance they would STILL be alive?

More to the point, if motorists thought other motorists were likely armed, they would be less likely to shot at them to begin with.

Forum List

Back