Gavin McInnes & Michelle Malkin Get Fired By Glenn Beck

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA
Blaze TV Hosts Michelle Malkin, Gavin McInnes Out After CRTV Merger

So Glenn Beck's Blaze TV merged with Mark Levin's CRTV -- and as a result, Beck has given the boot to his most conservative truth-telling hosts like Gavin McInnes and Michelle Malkin -- and they did it with very little explanation.

From the article: "McInnes said his departure from BlazeTV in addition to his banishment from YouTube on Monday left him defenseless to respond to media attacks. -- I have a swarm of Social Justice Warrior bees surrounding me and attacking all my platforms. After BlazeTV, I figured I’d go to YouTube but they got that too,” he said. “I’ve been 100% deplatformed and can no longer defend myself when people make up lies or take jokes out of context.”

Conservative patriots are being attacked and de-platformed left and right -- but why didn't Glenn Beck and Mark Levin stand up the evil libs? They shouldn't have violated Gavin's free speech like that by taking away his platform.

world-s-smallest-violin-550x535.jpg

Beck is a libertarian so likes neither conservatives or progressives.

Nothing strange about booting Malkin or McInnes.

So Glenn Beck's Blaze TV merged with Mark Levin's CRTV -- and as a result, Beck has given the boot to his most conservative truth-telling hosts like Gavin McInnes and Michelle Malkin -- and they did it with very little explanation.

From the article: "McInnes said his departure from BlazeTV in addition to his banishment from YouTube on Monday left him defenseless to respond to media attacks. -- I have a swarm of Social Justice Warrior bees surrounding me and attacking all my platforms. After BlazeTV, I figured I’d go to YouTube but they got that too,” he said. “I’ve been 100% deplatformed and can no longer defend myself when people make up lies or take jokes out of context.”

Conservative patriots are being attacked and de-platformed left and right -- but why didn't Glenn Beck and Mark Levin stand up the evil libs? They shouldn't have violated Gavin's free speech like that by taking away his platform.

I have no idea about the situation with this. Mostly because I don't pay any attention to Glenn Beck and the right wing media. It's insulting that they believe I'm stupid enough to buy their lies and propaganda.

I will say, no one took anyone's free speech rights from them.

This Blaze TV is a private company. Not the government. If the government was taking his right to free speech from him then I would be right there with you. But the government has nothing to do with any of this.

This is a private company. A private company isn't a democracy. As a matter of fact, it's a dictatorship. The CEO and owners make the decisions. There is no voting. No one else in the company has any right to say or do anything. As long as that company follows all our laws they can do anything they want. They can hire and fire anyone they want. This isn't a union. This is a right to work situation. If that employer wants to fire them because they don't like the color of their eyes or because they get a thrill out of firing people just before the holidays, that employer can do just that.

It's capitalism and the free market at it's best.

And you're whining about it.

If you don't like it then take it to the conservatives on the Supreme Court. They are the ones who have given human rights to corporations and then said they can do business or not do business with anyone they choose for any reason they choose. You and people like you cheered those rulings.

Now you're whinging about it.

Sounds to me like Malkin and McInnes were either freelancers or employees...Getting throttled by the Robber Barons of tech is a different animal.

He likely can't afford them anymore. The Blaze isn't exactly rolling in dough these days.

Beck convinced you he is a libertarian -- but he is no libertarian.....

Sounds like one to me.
to be fair to you, there are 90,483 different versions of libertarian (mainly because libertarianism is so failed, people keep trying to make up different versions) -- so I see why you believe that....

Levin said on his show that Malkin quit before the merger was complete.

Levin said on his show that Malkin quit before the merger was complete.
I tried to listen to his show once but all the glass in my house kept breaking....

hopefully he will put some more bass in his voice one day...

No, Beck is NOT a libertarian. He is very much a far right conservative.

According to him he's a conservative with libertarian leanings.

Oh, I'm quite aware of what he says. He's been portraying himself as such for years, but he's totally full of shit. He's very much a far right conservative and a complete a wacko at that.

Forum List

Back